Obama Policies Cripple Housing Market

asur

Oct 21, 2009

Stocks retreated from 2009 highs after the Commerce Department said applications for home building permits fell in September by the largest amount in five months. That is a discouraging signal for future construction and proves
Obama's Bailout of his friend's Big Banks isn't helping the average joe.

Investors will get another measure of the housing market's health Friday with a report on sales of existing homes. After several months of upbeat data, the past few weeks have brought signs that a housing recovery could be slowing.

There is no recovery by the way, as Obama needs an unemployed
and downbeaten economy to pass Helathcare!

It's called CHANGE!

Werbung:
Oct 21, 2009

Stocks retreated from 2009 highs after the Commerce Department said applications for home building permits fell in September by the largest amount in five months. That is a discouraging signal for future construction and proves

Investors will get another measure of the housing market's health Friday with a report on sales of existing homes. After several months of upbeat data, the past few weeks have brought signs that a housing recovery could be slowing.

It's called CHANGE!

People don't buy houses unless they have a job and are comfortable it is secure. The stimulus package ended up being a jobless stimulus and every other effort is about paying out favors for votes. We need real job creation. How about fast tracking 12 nuclear power plants? How about fast tracking a national intelligent power grid? That's 1/2 a million jobs for the next 20 years right there. How about 0% corporate tax so global national companies can re-patriot profits and in turn bring jobs back to the U.S.

Real estate prices are dangerously inflated - next to the Fed, largest liability to the dollar.

I could have got the building I live in for a relatively good price a year back, could have paid the mortgage and lived in it for the trouble of owning it, pocket my normal wages and have equity building up - but I neither want to do roofing that high nor pay someone to and I don't want to be tied to it. I know plenty of people less handy than myself owning real estate just for the sake of doing so - 'people should have a place to stay' has become 'everyone has a right to own a home' - and here's Barry making sure nature doesn't take it's course relative to them and their capital, quite the opposite rather. It's the worst kind of toxic asset - the depreciation people living in a place are capable of inflicting, and what with being geographically fixed...

Notice that 8K tax credit for first timers didn't help this market
in the long term!

But taxpayers living in apartments will have to pay all that money spent and last I looked revenues are light all over. I guess Obama will raise taxes on renters to pay for his mistake!

in the long term!

But taxpayers living in apartments will have to pay all that money spent and last I looked revenues are light all over. I guess Obama will raise taxes on renters to pay for his mistake!

The real TRUTH is OBAMA wants our housing market to fail. All of his policies and programs he designed are for Americal to FAIL. Failing creats CHAOS, which allows for marxism to flourist and take control of our federal governent and all of its evils . Our Citizens become afraid, just like now , they know something is very seriously wrong in America. Deep down they know the "change " they voted for turned out to a evil serpent.BUT their FEAR does not allow them to come to terms with their mistake in November , 2008.They want so much not to have been betrayed, not to have fallen for the lies , the false promises, the vicious attack upon America's values, our Constitution , and our Treasure. Our DESTROYED HOUSING market is actually the proudest moment for Obama and his Czars, their plan worked to perfection. More of the same to follow!

The real TRUTH is OBAMA wants our housing market to fail. All of his policies and programs he designed are for Americal to FAIL. Failing creats CHAOS, which allows for marxism to flourist and take control of our federal governent and all of its evils . Our Citizens become afraid, just like now , they know something is very seriously wrong in America. Deep down they know the "change " they voted for turned out to a evil serpent.BUT their FEAR does not allow them to come to terms with their mistake in November , 2008.They want so much not to have been betrayed, not to have fallen for the lies , the false promises, the vicious attack upon America's values, our Constitution , and our Treasure. Our DESTROYED HOUSING market is actually the proudest moment for Obama and his Czars, their plan worked to perfection. More of the same to follow!

No one has to worry about the housing market, because until we support entrepreneurs and small business, we won't have enough employment to support any type of consumer activity.

Oct 21, 2009

It's called CHANGE!

March 29, 2009​

"What concerns many of us are [Obama’s] proposals in the budget he recently sent to the Congress that dramatically grow the size and cost of government, and move it to the left.

It is our opinion that this plan spends too much, taxes too much, and borrows too much…. :rolleyes:

In the next five years, President Obama’s budget will double the national debt; in the next ten years it will triple the national debt….

His budget assumes the deficit will average $1 trillion dollars every year for the next 10 years and will add well over $9 trillion dollars in new debts to our children’s backs.

He is proposing the largest tax increase in history, much of it aimed at taxing small business people…and a massive new national sales tax on your electric bill…"

in the long term!

Gee....whatever happened to that good ol' Boot-strap mentality (for which "conservatives" are so legendary).

What's with all-o'-the begging-for-HELP!, all-of-a-sudden??????

I thought all-o'-you real-Americans always had all-o'-the ANSWERS!!!

Lemme guess. You pawned your boots....to finance your FAUX News viewing....right?

:rolleyes:

Your punctuation still hasn't improved (very distracting).​

Werbung:
No one has to worry about the housing market, because until we support entrepreneurs and small business, we won't have enough employment to support any type of consumer activity.
Yeah...we've got quite the history of supporting entrepreneurs and small businesses.

:rolleyes:

STEP 1: Leverage the Bush family name and a small personal investment into really big money, always provided by others.

STEP 2: If any deal goes sour, exit early with personal fortune intact. Or rely on a bailout from one of Dad's fairy godfathers: some of the thousands of wealthy Republican fundraisers and longtime supporters of former President Bush.

Back