Obama praises Bush achievement!

Andy

Werbung:
I wish we did the purple thumb dye too! that way dead dems cant vote and accorn cant send voters out more than once

I smiled when I heard the news they had ANOTHER peaceful election. No black panthers blocking thier doors !!!!

Congrats to Bush's successful liberation of Iraq which led to this wonderful result! Near violence free elections in an once tyrannical dictatorship! Good of Overspend-Obama to note this great result of the prior presidents efforts.

Now if only we can clean up the Acorn related voter fraud in our own elections, and we'll be set! :D

or if we could clean up misleading statements about fraud....for the 1000 time..Acorn is the one who said that some of them where suspected fraud and not real...but it is not there job to purge them.. You ever done a voter drive or petition? there is a reason you need to get about 2 times as many signed as you actually legally need...because you know a lot will be purged.

Wonderful! Now that Obama recognizes the necessity of liberating Iraq, let's look around and decide who to liberate next. Should we go liberate North Korea? How about Pakistan? Saudi Arabia? Maybe Sudan. Which nation do you think should be next on the list?

Wonderful! Now that Obama recognizes the necessity of liberating Iraq, let's look around and decide who to liberate next. Should we go liberate North Korea? How about Pakistan? Saudi Arabia? Maybe Sudan. Which nation do you think should be next on the list?

That is not the point. The point is after we are already committed in Iraq, it makes little sense to turn around and leave when they are on the verge of being able to run their own country.

That does not imply that we now need to invade the countries you listed. It simply implies had we already invaded them we should leave a stable country behind.

That is not the point. The point is after we are already committed in Iraq, it makes little sense to turn around and leave when they are on the verge of being able to run their own country.

That does not imply that we now need to invade the countries you listed. It simply implies had we already invaded them we should leave a stable country behind.

actually when they can start to run there own, is exactly the time to start getting out.

actually when they can start to run there own, is exactly the time to start getting out.

Yes, which is why we have been drawing down deployments for months now...

We have also let the Iraqi's take over their own security in many areas. At this point most areas are entirely Iraqi run.

OK, I'll buy that. We should never have invaded Iraq to begin with, but now that we have, and things seem to be getting more or less stable there, we need to finish the job.

Moreover, having discovered that nation building takes a lot more than six months and is far more costly than anticipated, maybe we won't be anxious to try it again any time soon.

Let's hope not, anyway.

or if we could clean up misleading statements about fraud....for the 1000 time..Acorn is the one who said that some of them where suspected fraud and not real...but it is not there job to purge them.. You ever done a voter drive or petition? there is a reason you need to get about 2 times as many signed as you actually legally need...because you know a lot will be purged.

The last case of fraud by Acorn, wasn't a petition drive. It was simply to get people signed up to vote in the general election.

There was no quota on how many you need, since it was simply to get people signed up.

And that doesn't explain why they had voter registrations for dead people, people in insane asylums, and prisons, or people who's addresses were a fast food joint, or dozens on dozens that were written in the same hand writing.

Now honestly, I don't know how you can defend this, accept that it's something I'd expect from a Clinton supporter. Granted, I don't know if you supported Clinton, but it's the same deal. Tons of evidence, and yet people sit there trying to excuse it.

Think about this... There are dozens of "get out the vote" drives from various organizations. Yet only Acorn has had 11 different states with voter fraud and embezzlement investigations going on at the same time. You are telling me that this doesn't show a pattern?

How can you possibly defend this? It's not their job to purge them? Why don't other "get out the vote" drives all end up with massive fraud? Why just Acorn? Acorn that sued banks to give sub-prime loans to minorities, which helped cause our current economic problems?

The last case of fraud by Acorn, wasn't a petition drive. It was simply to get people signed up to vote in the general election.

There was no quota on how many you need, since it was simply to get people signed up.

And that doesn't explain why they had voter registrations for dead people, people in insane asylums, and prisons, or people who's addresses were a fast food joint, or dozens on dozens that were written in the same hand writing.

Now honestly, I don't know how you can defend this, accept that it's something I'd expect from a Clinton supporter. Granted, I don't know if you supported Clinton, but it's the same deal. Tons of evidence, and yet people sit there trying to excuse it.

Think about this... There are dozens of "get out the vote" drives from various organizations. Yet only Acorn has had 11 different states with voter fraud and embezzlement investigations going on at the same time. You are telling me that this doesn't show a pattern?

How can you possibly defend this? It's not their job to purge them? Why don't other "get out the vote" drives all end up with massive fraud? Why just Acorn? Acorn that sued banks to give sub-prime loans to minorities, which helped cause our current economic problems?

They were knowingly signing up the same person 17 times. A few of those people told about what accorn was doing.

several accorn workers signed up whole football teams exc.

but just signing them up to vote was not as dangerous as the accorn workers who helped thousands vote early in Ohio and other states. Dragging homeless people off the streets to vote in several different locations in exchange for money or smokes.

that group should be shut down.

They were knowingly signing up the same person 17 times. A few of those people told about what accorn was doing.

several accorn workers signed up whole football teams exc.

but just signing them up to vote was not as dangerous as the accorn workers who helped thousands vote early in Ohio and other states. Dragging homeless people off the streets to vote in several different locations in exchange for money or smokes.

that group should be shut down.

Yes, it should, and the methods they use to sign people up should be shut down also. What can we expect when people are paid according to how many names they can get signed up to vote? Of course, the signature gatherers don't care whether or not their "voters" are real or not, just as long as they get paid.

Yes, it should, and the methods they use to sign people up should be shut down also. What can we expect when people are paid according to how many names they can get signed up to vote? Of course, the signature gatherers don't care whether or not their "voters" are real or not, just as long as they get paid.

Stopping it and maybe a fine for fake voters is more than enough for that part of it, but they actually helped homeless VOTE more than once in early voting in Ohio, for that they should get serious jail time.

Iran would get my vote!

Werbung:

We are. As they have been able to stand on their own, we have turned over control. Less than 1/3rd of the country is under our control even now.

Back