obama press conference

Pandora

Did anyone see it? I saw parts of it and I think the media is still fawning over him. The longest reply he gave was about the dog he is getting for his kids. No one asked him about Russia, Putin wanting to come back as president or the other Russian issues to come up lately.

He made a totally stupid remark about Ronald Reagan and Nancy Reagan, it was so bad he had to call Nancy to say sorry. something you would expect from Biden really. But something had Palin done every lib on this board would be posting about.

Werbung:
Obama can read a written message but off the cuff he is just STUPID! Now watch Big Rob censor me on this! BIG ROB is a protector of OBAMA !! BUT I still say America has B.O. and it stinks now!

He blew that one big time! obama was shaking in his shoes...which should make us all uneasy!

He showed NO CLASS when talking about speaking with the living Presidents and couldn't even get "President Bush" off his tongue. He stumbled and then ended up calling him "the current President". How cowardly of him. He had no problem saying his name a zillion times during his defamation of President Bushs character!

Then to be so stupid as to say that about Nancy Reagan! What an asshole! Hillary is the one that did what he was accussing Nancy of!!! Idiot.

Did anyone see it? I saw parts of it and I think the media is still fawning over him. The longest reply he gave was about the dog he is getting for his kids. No one asked him about Russia, Putin wanting to come back as president or the other Russian issues to come up lately.
Convince The Idiot Son to vacate The Oval Office....immediately....and, the issue's resolved.

Presently, the Dead Duck is still in-office....desperately trying to save his Legacy. :rolleyes:

"The Labor Department's monthly jobs report Friday showed that the economy shed 240,000 jobs in October, bringing the year's total job losses to 1.2 million. The unemployment rate climbed from 6.1 percent to 6.5 percent, the highest it has been since March 1994."

Obama can read a written message but off the cuff he is just STUPID! Now watch Big Rob censor me on this! BIG ROB is a protector of OBAMA !! BUT I still say America has B.O. and it stinks now!

Please stop picking on Big Rob. You must not know him, he is a very nice and fair person. He would not call you on anything he woud not call another person on.

but you are right about Obama, he is not nearly as bright as people say, when he does not have a pre made speech there are way to many

uhh umms uhh wellll.. he did that in his conference when he didnt have a good answer

Convince The Idiot Son to vacate The Oval Office....immediately....and, the issue's resolved.

Presently, the Dead Duck is still in-office....desperately trying to save his Legacy. :rolleyes:

do you have anything to add about your messiah and his press conference? if not then dont bother to post. find another ultra lib thread to do your bush bashing,

we are talking about your idiot messiah and his press conference

He blew that one big time! obama was shaking in his shoes...which should make us all uneasy!

He showed NO CLASS when talking about speaking with the living Presidents and couldn't even get "President Bush" off his tongue. He stumbled and then ended up calling him "the current President". How cowardly of him. He had no problem saying his name a zillion times during his defamation of President Bushs character!

Then to be so stupid as to say that about Nancy Reagan! What an asshole! Hillary is the one that did what he was accussing Nancy of!!! Idiot.

I wish they would have asked him about Russia, that is pretty important and we cant keep giving him softballs, the election is over lets get serious now

Did you notice that obama had an already prepared list of who to call on??? Geez. Do you think the American people will ever get real news again??

Did you notice that obama had an already prepared list of who to call on??? Geez. Do you think the American people will ever get real news again??

well they claim that bush was to secret and never called on PMS NBC reporters and hand picked who will be at his press conferences

now that the messiah is doing the same, lets see if even one of them have the honesty to call him on it.

i am betting not one will. its sad

He made a totally stupid remark about Ronald Reagan and Nancy Reagan, it was so bad he had to call Nancy to say sorry. something you would expect from Biden really. But something had Palin done every lib on this board would be posting about.

Admittedly you weren't listening to the press conference. However it sounds like you are going by the reviews put out by some right wing nut job on Faux News or talk radio.

The remarks about the dog and Nancy Reagan were nothing more than an attempt to lighten the mood. The call later to apologize for the Reagan comments demonstrated what a fine man he his...can you imagine George Bush apologizing..for anything?

Obama needed to project a sense that he's already taking action on the economy, to calm not only the US but the world, this he did by vowing to "act swiftly" to "confront this economic crisis head-on." He spoke of the potential need for another stimulus package...that's short term. He also spoke of long-term policies to address such issues as cleaner energy, health care, and middle-class tax relief.

Remember he's still 2 1/2 months from officially taking over, but naturally people are already looking to him for leadership...and once again those qualities were on display. It's so great, that after 8 years of a bumbling stumbling idiot in charge, we finally are going to have a leader that acts like a real president..not only in deed but in demeanor as well.

Good post Popeye
I voted for Obama, as the best of two iffy choices. I hope he continues to have many press conferences and I hope he gets asked the hard questions.

Todays paper had a political cartoon against Obama. It showed his face bony and ears sticking out. The theme was trick riding two horses labled House and Senate and saying, "Now comes the hard part". I thought it was fair and therefore funny.

Admittedly you weren't listening to the press conference. However it sounds like you are going by the reviews put out by some right wing nut job on Faux News or talk radio.

The remarks about the dog and Nancy Reagan were nothing more than an attempt to lighten the mood. The call later to apologize for the Reagan comments demonstrated what a fine man he his...can you imagine George Bush apologizing..for anything?

Obama needed to project a sense that he's already taking action on the economy, to calm not only the US but the world, this he did by vowing to "act swiftly" to "confront this economic crisis head-on." He spoke of the potential need for another stimulus package...that's short term. He also spoke of long-term policies to address such issues as cleaner energy, health care, and middle-class tax relief.

Remember he's still 2 1/2 months from officially taking over, but naturally people are already looking to him for leadership...and once again those qualities were on display. It's so great, that after 8 years of a bumbling stumbling idiot in charge, we finally are going to have a leader that acts like a real president..not only in deed but in demeanor as well.

Only parts of it. It was not that long so I did not miss much. If I can find it on the net I will watch the whole thing. Do you think it is not accurate that the longest reply was about the puppy? Do you deny that Russia was never mentioned?

I am glad he called Nancy Reagan ( I dont like her by the way at all) I think if Palin or even McCain had made that same blunder about lets say Ted Kennedy you would STILL be talking about it and the 9 different posts started on it might have been merged into one thread

Hello all, thought I'd chime in and say I voted for McCain...but judging by the apparent switch-er-roo Obama implied in the news conference......."Obviously, how we approach and deal with a country like Iran is not something that we should, you know, simply do in a knee-jerk fashion. I think we've got to think it through." vs. the "no pre-conditions" plan he promoted in the campaign, I'd say he might do quite well as prez. He may just switch-er-roo all of his ideas and policys.:)

Werbung:
Hello all, thought I'd chime in and say I voted for McCain...but judging by the apparent switch-er-roo Obama implied in the news conference......."Obviously, how we approach and deal with a country like Iran is not something that we should, you know, simply do in a knee-jerk fashion. I think we've got to think it through." vs. the "no pre-conditions" plan he promoted in the campaign, I'd say he might do quite well as prez. He may just switch-er-roo all of his ideas and policys.:)

Hey Rhodri, how have you been :) I have missed you.

Its good to try and find good things about him. I have looked and so far only found one and even that one I have issues with. If he does something good I will say so, if he does something bad I will say so twice as loud and with my new found patriotic tone :)

Were you on vacation ?

Back