obama press conference

Thanks for the 'welcome back' NO Obamanation. I got caught up in a 'ultra left-wing forum' found myself alone, battleing them. Eventually burned out and lost interest in posting at all for several months.

Werbung:
do you have anything to add about your messiah and his press conference? if not then dont bother to post. find another ultra lib thread to do your bush bashing,

we are talking about your idiot messiah and his press conference
I (really do) recognize your short-term-disabilities, so I'll repost your statement. :rolleyes:

No one asked him about Russia, Putin wanting to come back as president or the other Russian issues to come up lately.

You want him to start stepping-in for the Standing President, immediately....or, would you prefer the Dead Duck to play-out-his-hand, first?

Maybe you're (simply) oblivious to the significance of January 20th. :rolleyes:

Did you notice that obama had an already prepared list of who to call on??? Geez. Do you think the American people will ever get real news again??
Geeeeeee.....are you suggesting Change????? :rolleyes:

QUESTION: Mr. President, why are you and the vice president insisting on appearing together before the 9-11 commission? And, Mr. President, who will we be handing the Iraqi government over to on June 30th?

BUSH: We'll find that out soon. That's what Mr. Brahimi is doing. He's figuring out the nature of the entity we'll be handing sovereignty over.

And, secondly, because the 9-11 commission wants to ask us questions, that's why we're meeting. And I look forward to meeting with them and answering their questions.

QUESTION: (OFF-MIKE) I was asking why you're appearing together, rather than separately, which was their request.

BUSH: Because it's a good chance for both of us to answer questions that the 9-11 commission is looking forward to asking us. And I'm looking forward to answering them.

Let's see. Hold on for a minute. Let's see. Oh, Jim.

QUESTION: Thank you, Mr. President.

BUSH: I've got some must-calls. I'm sorry.

:rolleyes:

I (really do) recognize your short-term-disabilities, so I'll repost your statement. :rolleyes:

You want him to start stepping-in for the Standing President, immediately....or, would you prefer the Dead Duck to play-out-his-hand, first?

Maybe you're (simply) oblivious to the significance of January 20th. :rolleyes:

I want to point out every single hypocritical thing possible that his drooling obama bot followers ranted and complained about for the last 8 years. One of them being Bush only called on certain reporters and he hand picked who could go to the press conferences. The messiah of the liberal left just did the same thing and his drooling followers can’t seem to be honest enough to say hey that is not right, we did not like that about Bush and we wont like it about our messiah of all things liberal. It’s hypocritical.

Admittedly you weren't listening to the press conference. However it sounds like you are going by the reviews put out by some right wing nut job on Faux News or talk radio.
I guess the McBush-fans are (simply) biased, to the way The Idiot Son was so-much-better prepared for his (to say the least) infrequent press-conferences......well, until they were rescheduled to better-satisfy the soap-opera herd; midday. :rolleyes:

Lil' Dumbya's Prep-Effort

QUESTION: Thank you, Mr. President.

In the last campaign, you were asked a question about the biggest mistake you'd made in your life, and you used to like to joke that it was trading Sammy Sosa.

You've looked back before 9-11 for what mistakes might have been made. After 9-11, what would your biggest mistake be, would you say, and what lessons have learned from it?

BUSH: I wish you'd have given me this written question ahead of time so I could plan for it.

John, I'm sure historians will look back and say, gosh, he could've done it better this way or that way. You know, I just -- I'm sure something will pop into my head here in the midst of this press conference, with all the pressure of trying to come up with answer, but it hadn't yet.

:D

I surely am gonna miss the humor of The Idiot Son Years!!!

Thanks for the 'welcome back' NO Obamanation. I got caught up in a 'ultra left-wing forum' found myself alone, battleing them. Eventually burned out and lost interest in posting at all for several months.
You should've given Dick Cheney a call. It worked for George Bush. :rolleyes:

I want to point out every single hypocritical thing possible that his drooling obama bot followers ranted and complained about for the last 8 years. One of them being Bush only called on certain reporters and he hand picked who could go to the press conferences.
By this time, you've already seen my reference to Lil' Dumbya's Must Call List. :p

History....it's a wonderous-thing....except for the 18-to-29-year-old History-challenged!!!!!

By this time, you've already seen my reference to Lil' Dumbya's Must Call List. :p

History....it's a wonderous-thing....except for the 18-to-29-year-old History-challenged!!!!!

I dont think so, I have a really hard time reading your posts so I usually dont read them

It would be easier to read if you just used one color and one size maybe bold or underline the important word.

REMEMBER FOLKS!! It was Bill Clinton who called Obama a "CHICAGO STREET THUG" during the primary. His statement must be the most honest one of his entire life to date!!

And it is I who said with the election of BARACK hussein OBAMA ,America now suffers from B.O.!!!! and will STINK at least for the next four years! Oh , our poor Whitehouse. And we thought getting the stains out of the Oval Ofice carpet was tough!!lol

Werbung:

obama press conference​

Did anyone see it? I saw parts of it and I think the media is still fawning over him. The longest reply he gave was about the dog he is getting for his kids. No one asked him about Russia, Putin wanting to come back as president or the other Russian issues to come up lately.

He made a totally stupid remark about Ronald Reagan and Nancy Reagan, it was so bad he had to call Nancy to say sorry. something you would expect from Biden really. But something had Palin done every lib on this board would be posting about.

Back