Obama; Right, AGAIN....As USUAL!!!

Mr. Shaman

Yeah....we wouldn't want to upset our "allies", in Pakistan!! :mad:

"More and more of the fighters they face are foreigners, Schloesser told 60 Minutes, coming over the border from Pakistan's tribal areas, where they have sanctuary.

Schloesser believes the fight against the enemy will remain difficult without access to the enemy’s safe havens in Pakistan.

"That seems like an impossible task," Logan says.

"I think it makes it extraordinarily difficult. There's no doubt in my mind. Americans should know that we defend ourselves and we fire right back inside into Pakistan because it is a threat," the general says.

"Well you're right, they do need to know that because it's seven years on," Logan points out.

"And we didn't say this very much. I'm telling you the truth. We do," Schloesser replies.

Still, U.S. soldiers are not authorized to operate at will on Pakistani soil.

Asked if he would like to be able to conduct raids across the Afghan-Pakistani border, Schloesser says, "There's a lot of things I'd like to be able to do in life, Lara, but I'm a professional soldier after 32 years. I do what is legally permissible under the laws, and so here I am."

"But it's got to be frustrating though. I mean I know it's frustrating for the soldiers," Logan says.

"It is," Schloesser agrees. "There's no doubt. There is no doubt."

The general says he can do something about the fight he sees the enemy planning for the winter, which he predicts will be the most violent yet. Given what he's expecting, how under-resourced is he?

"I've been very clear that I need more resources, more soldiers and more assets," Schloesser."

Werbung:
Yeah....we wouldn't want to upset our "allies", in Pakistan!! :mad:

And thank God we do not operate openly on Pakistani soil, Pakistan is already imploding (a nuclear power by the way). Our airstrikes in the area certainly are not helping Zardari maintain any form of control in the rest of Pakistan.

All the airstrikes are doing is inflaming public opinion in Pakistan even more against the US, which backs Zardari into a corner, and could result in a more extreme regime coming to power. (in a nuclear country)

And thank God we do not operate openly on Pakistani soil, Pakistan is already imploding (a nuclear power by the way). Our airstrikes in the area certainly are not helping Zardari maintain any form of control in the rest of Pakistan.

All the airstrikes are doing is inflaming public opinion in Pakistan even more against the US, which backs Zardari into a corner, and could result in a more extreme regime coming to power. (in a nuclear country)
....So, we give bin Laden a Bush-style "pass", huh?

....So, we give bin Laden a Bush-style "pass", huh?

No, I make the decision that killing Bin Laden would be a major PR victory, but mean little in terms of actual operations.

Given that, his death is not worth risking backing Zardari into a corner and inflaming anti-West passions in a nuclear armed Pakistan.

There's a LOT-to-be-said for FAIR-WARNING!

Fair warning to who? The best operation would have been one that was kept quiet, so not to back Zardari into a corner.

You can work together without making it known, and often times that is the best way to do it.

Fair warning to who? The best operation would have been one that was kept quiet, so not to back Zardari into a corner.

You can work together without making it known, and often times that is the best way to do it.
Sorry.....real men don't sucker-punch.

Only Bush-fans see any merit in (purposely) setting-people-up.....so they can sneak-up-behind-them and play bad@ss. :rolleyes:

bushsuckerpunch.gif

Werbung:
Sorry.....real men don't sucker-punch.

Only Bush-fans see any merit in (purposely) setting-people-up.....so they can sneak-up-behind-them and play bad@ss. :rolleyes:

bushsuckerpunch.gif

Then you must be opposed to the entire US intelligence community and any covert operation ever run.

Back