Obama / Romney Debate

Werbung:
she was worse than the last two combined! But Romney still kicked his stupid butt.

I liked how obama said the next day in the rose garden he called it terrorism and didnt realize that he did but Romeny caught it right off.

she was worse than the last two combined! But Romney still kicked his stupid butt.

I liked how obama said the next day in the rose garden he called it terrorism and didnt realize that he did but Romeny caught it right off.
We will see how the non MSM pundits rate it tomorrow. But, I tend to agree, Romney kicked ass ....

In the rose garden, Obama said he condemns the violent attack (didn't mention that it was terrorism) and Crawley helped Obama out at that point by agreeing with him, then kicked the ball out of play. Romney was correct in what he said.

In the rose garden, Obama said he condemns the violent attack (didn't mention that it was terrorism) and Crawley helped Obama out at that point by agreeing with him, then kicked the ball out of play. Romney was correct in what he said.
I didn't think I could develope less respect for obama but apparently I could because I have
and I never liked candy much at all but I really dislike her now more than ever.

But Romney shouldnt have agreed to this style of debate and he should have held his ground to have at least one non bias moderator at one of the debates.

I was just watching one of Frank Luntzs' focus groups....several undecided voters in Nevada who mostly voted for Obama in '08. They were almost all infavor of Romeny and thought he won the debate. What Romney really needs to win are the undecideds.. Sure hope what these people saw, so did the rest of the states.

Oh - and the most important issue to these people is the economy.... not just their pocketbook, but the health of the country.

I thought Romney was terrible and Obama did very well.

I realize that's probably not a very popular thing to say so let me clarify.... I'm afraid the Obama tactic of using class warfare is effective. The ploy of offering to give away free shit and making the "rich" people foot the bill for all of it is attractive to millions of voters. Romney made no attempt to defend the "rich" or even point out that it's morally wrong to redistribute the wealth of some for the benefit of others. Of course Romney couldn't do those things because he did his own class warfare pandering to the "middle class" by promising to cut their taxes and keep the top 5% footing 60% of the bill.I guess he thinks 60% is their "fair" share...

Additionally, the Obama talking point about fixing the deficit by "asking the rich to pay just a little bit more" is mathematically absurd but it continues to go completely unchallenged. Obama's proposal is said, by the CBO, to bring in an additional 800 billion over the course of 10 years - that's just 80 billion a year. With deficits exceeding 1 trillion dollars, that still leaves an annual deficit of more than 920 billion dollars! Even if Obama abolished the entire US military and ended all defense funding, he's still have about a half trillion in deficits! Where is the rest of the money needed to "balance" the budget going to come from? Romney missed a golden opportunity to pound Obama on that but because Romney also lacks specifics with his own plan to "balance" the budget, he remained silent.

And on the Ultra-Leftist issue of Gun Bans, Obama pointed out that Romney had actually signed a gun ban. Rather than telling the audience that he had since learned the futility of gun bans and that such laws only keep guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens and not out of the hands of criminals, Romney was proud of the fact that he had "bipartisan" support for the gun ban and left everyone with the impression that he'd sign another one as president if the same conditions applied. WTF!

That question about how Romney differed from Bush was interesting AFTER the debate because it was after that debate that I was beginning to wonder how Romney was really all that different from Obama. Very disappointed... :(

Candy Crowley was almost obnoxious in the way she handled the second presidential debate and she was clearly unfair to Romney and Romney stumbled when Ms Crowley asked a follow-up question around 35 minutes into the debate and Obama was given a free ride without facing tough questions to answer. But Obama's 7-point edge in the post-debate CNN poll is within the poll's margin of error (9%) and Obama's small victory owes much to Ms Crowley's moderation.

I thought Romney was terrible and Obama did very well.

I realize that's probably not a very popular thing to say so let me clarify.... I'm afraid the Obama tactic of using class warfare is effective. The ploy of offering to give away free shit and making the "rich" people foot the bill for all of it is attractive to millions of voters. Romney made no attempt to defend the "rich" or even point out that it's morally wrong to redistribute the wealth of some for the benefit of others. Of course Romney couldn't do those things because he did his own class warfare pandering to the "middle class" by promising to cut their taxes and keep the top 5% footing 60% of the bill.I guess he thinks 60% is their "fair" share...

Additionally, the Obama talking point about fixing the deficit by "asking the rich to pay just a little bit more" is mathematically absurd but it continues to go completely unchallenged. Obama's proposal is said, by the CBO, to bring in an additional 800 billion over the course of 10 years - that's just 80 billion a year. With deficits exceeding 1 trillion dollars, that still leaves an annual deficit of more than 920 billion dollars! Even if Obama abolished the entire US military and ended all defense funding, he's still have about a half trillion in deficits! Where is the rest of the money needed to "balance" the budget going to come from? Romney missed a golden opportunity to pound Obama on that but because Romney also lacks specifics with his own plan to "balance" the budget, he remained silent.

And on the Ultra-Leftist issue of Gun Bans, Obama pointed out that Romney had actually signed a gun ban. Rather than telling the audience that he had since learned the futility of gun bans and that such laws only keep guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens and not out of the hands of criminals, Romney was proud of the fact that he had "bipartisan" support for the gun ban and left everyone with the impression that he'd sign another one as president if the same conditions applied. WTF!

That question about how Romney differed from Bush was interesting AFTER the debate because it was after that debate that I was beginning to wonder how Romney was really all that different from Obama. Very disappointed... :(

i think the 60% was a brilliant play for mushy middle. hard left wont sway no matter what.
its the mushy middle who decide elections.

i think the 60% was a brilliant play for mushy middle. hard left wont sway no matter what.
its the mushy middle who decide elections.

I was listening to Reagan's campaign stratigist and he said most of these mushy people don't even decide until they are in the voting booth, that is if they decide to show up to vote.

Heres what I suggest Mitt do. Make an Anouncement if i dont get a moderator from Fox News im not gonna partisapate the next debate. You can let Obama play with himself. Just like Fomer mayor of Baltimore ,,William Donald Shaffer,,, Steve Sachs was the most toughest oppoment Shaeffer had. He refused to Debate. So if Mitt gets tough with the press and tell them i want Bill OReilly as moderator or youll get no debate from me.

This is all decided by the debate committee and the campaign's lawyers ahead of time before the debates are scheduled.

The Republicans are stupid for allowing these venues and moderators. They do it every election season.

Werbung:
Back