Obama / Romney Debate

Werbung:
Debate here... I could care less about sports. Are we going to use this thread for the 3rd debate or will there be a new one? Anyone know?

I wish Romney would tell people that tbere are more teachers and fewer students (student teacher ration much better) and its only gotten worse. oh adn of course localities have to pay for teachers and they cannot afford any more than they have.

Werbung:
I'm still frustrated about Obama being able to say, "Your math doesn't add up", in regards to Romney's fiscal policy, completely without challenge... Romney should have hit back by pointing out that Obama's numbers don't come anywhere close to adding up.

"Ask the rich to pay a little bit more" - $800 billion over 10 years/ $80 billion per year
"Make cuts where we can" - $1 trillion in defense cuts over 10 years/ $100 billion per year
Current Deficit: $1.3 trillion, with Obama's "savings" that still leaves a $1.12 trillion dollar deficit per year.

In Romney's defense, he does have a good record of balancing budgets and he also pointed out that 4 more years of Obama would leave us more than $20 trillion in debt BUT he really needed to explain to all the dumbasses precious undecided voters that he arrived at that number based on Obama's budget numbers guaranteeing we would continue to have annual deficits in excess of $1 trillion.

Back