Obama- Same as Bush!

chestnut

Obama has proven that he's not much different than Bush. His spending, wall street bail outs, his far east war, rendition... well the list is in the link.

What I don't get is how the left crucifed Bush, and just because Obama is under a different "party" name they don't see the similarities.

The most remarkable thing that is not being realized is that the congress is the same and it is the congress that actually writes the laws.

Here is a list.
http://www.humblelibertarian.com/2009/02/obama-bush-comparisons-10-ways-barack.html

Werbung:
McCain wasn't much better either. If we don't get a real Reagan Conservative soon, people will start swimming back to Cuba. I might join them.

Obama is "TERRIBLE". Christian conservative America has always found Peace through Strength,unlike Obama`s strategy of Apeasement through Apology. Bush was nothing like him inthe way of National Security. Obama is one scary S>O>B>.

Obama has proven that he's not much different than Bush. His spending, wall street bail outs, his far east war, rendition... well the list is in the link.

What I don't get is how the left crucifed Bush, and just because Obama is under a different "party" name they don't see the similarities.

The most remarkable thing that is not being realized is that the congress is the same and it is the congress that actually writes the laws.

Here is a list.
http://www.humblelibertarian.com/2009/02/obama-bush-comparisons-10-ways-barack.html

So let me get this strait...Obama is a commie trying to make the US like France...but yet is the Same as Bush....but the Right supported Bush....but Obama is a extreme lefty.....But they are the same....

Obama is "TERRIBLE". Christian conservative America has always found Peace through Strength,unlike Obama`s strategy of Apeasement through Apology. Bush was nothing like him inthe way of National Security. Obama is one scary S>O>B>.

OMG your back! I wondered where you went. I think I changed my name after you left but I cant remember. Its me NOobamanation

McCain wasn't much better either.

I am so glad McCain didn't win.... Not because Obama is better but because the Pelosi-Reid Rubber Stamp congress would have further sabotaged the country just to hang it around McCains neck.

Now when they destroy whats left of the country, they have to try and blame it on Bush, or the minority party for not supporting their policies of national suicide.

Its no wonder Cuba finally wants to talk with us... We've begun adopting Castro's policies.

I am so glad McCain didn't win.... Not because Obama is better but because the Pelosi-Reid Rubber Stamp congress would have further sabotaged the country just to hang it around McCains neck.

Now when they destroy whats left of the country, they have to try and blame it on Bush, or the minority party for not supporting their policies of national suicide.

Its no wonder Cuba finally wants to talk with us... We've begun adopting Castro's policies.

yes the US is now like Cuba...slightest shift to the left , and you guys scream commie...sad Guess what your 8 years of Right wing crap, failed, epically, totally, and its time to try something better...and we have to fix the last 8 years while we are at it.

yes the US is now like Cuba...slightest shift to the left , and you guys scream commie...sad Guess what your 8 years of Right wing crap, failed, epically, totally, and its time to try something better...and we have to fix the last 8 years while we are at it.

Fix it... by following the same failed policies of government takeovers, bailouts, stimulus packages and massive new debts and deficits... You're the one who thinks there has been a shift and only because there is a different face in the white house.

Fix it... by following the same failed policies of government takeovers, bailouts, stimulus packages and massive new debts and deficits... You're the one who thinks there has been a shift and only because there is a different face in the white house.

yes Bush and Obama are the same...you just keep going with that...I guess Bush was a commie to then right pushing us to be like Cuba....And since McCain and the Republicans backed him for 8 years...guess that makes the Republican party all commies as well.

McCain wasn't much better either. If we don't get a real Reagan Conservative soon, people will start swimming back to Cuba. I might join them.
Yeah.....our economy could reeeeaaaalllly use some o' that, Skippy!

:rolleyes:

19299.jpg

I'm sure these come in other colors.​

Please.

Gramps McBush would have (merely) become another Reagan-Style pitch-man.....to Sarah's Dumbya-II routine.

:rolleyes:

"Reports confirmed my suspicions: Palin, not McCain, is the FrankenBarbie of the Rove-Cheney cabal. The strategy became clear. Time magazine reported that Rove is "dialed in" to the McCain campaign. Rove's protégé Steve Schmidt is now campaign manager. And Politico reported that Rove was heavily involved in McCain's vice presidential selection. Finally a new report shows that there are dozens of Bush and Rove operatives surrounding Sarah Palin and orchestrating her every move.​

Werbung:

Yeah....a different-face....and, a Prosperity ReRun.

:p

Back