Obama- Same as Bush!

Yeah.....our economy could reeeeaaaalllly use some o' that, Skippy!

:rolleyes:

19299.jpg

I'm sure these come in other colors.​

Yes we could. The benefits of Reagans economic policies, gave one of the longest eras of growth ever. Not only did it pull us out of the 7% unemployment rate, and the 14% inflation, something they dubbed Stagflation, a term that never existed until Carter, plus an energy crisis and long lines at gas stations... but he ended the recession, rebuilt our military, and was successful at ending the cold war, with the implosion of the Soviet Union.

More people were liberated from the tyranny of communism, due to the actions of Reagan, than any other president.

So yes, Shaman. We need another Ronald Reagan. Only an idiot would think otherwise.

Werbung:
yes Bush and Obama are the same...you just keep going with that...I guess Bush was a commie to then right pushing us to be like Cuba....And since McCain and the Republicans backed him for 8 years...guess that makes the Republican party all commies as well.

Now you're catching on! Hooked on phonics worked for you...

BOTH, as I have said repeatedly, BOTH, and if you missed that one, BOTH the political parties have been taking us in the SAME, as in, SAME, if you missed that one, SAME direction only at different speeds.

Dip, Dip, Dip... Thanks pocket, don't forget to wipe your chin.

teabag.jpg

Now you're catching on! Hooked on phonics worked for you...

BOTH, as I have said repeatedly, BOTH, and if you missed that one, BOTH the political parties have been taking us in the SAME, as in, SAME, if you missed that one, SAME direction only at different speeds.

Dip, Dip, Dip... Thanks pocket, don't forget to wipe your chin.

teabag.jpg

OH that was too funny Gen. And I thought my mind was perverted for imagining the worshiper/followers here were rubbing their crotch when typing up their pro obama posts.

582. Robert Gates' career prolonged for Iran war (1/15/09)

Petro dollar benefits US economy a lot. When Iran abandons dollar as oil trading currency, it shakes dollar foundation significantly. To stabilize the dollar position, the war on Iran is inevitable. The latest attempt to war on Iran was failed in August 2008. Next month, in September, a financial crisis is created to save the dollar. The financial crisis push people to change the investment into cash - the dollar, and drives the dollar into a balloon - US bond. The Inside Group will keep that balloon for months, no longer than a year. They will keep that balloon until the Iran war break out.

The reason I said so is out of a decision made by the President elect - Obama. He decides to let Bush's Defense Secretary - Robert Gates to stay in chair for one more year. It means the Inside group still wants to finish Iran war within a year. They maintain that dollar balloon from popping until the war comes.

Robert Gates is a well selected neo-con follower. He is no other than Rumsfeld, Bush and Ashcroft. He has been chosen to command the soured Iran war of 2008 August. No one is more familiar with that war project then him. No one will work better than him with that military official group inside Pentagon which developed the Iran war project. It was an urgent war. If Bush can't stay in President seat, Gates will be the right person to stay for the war.

Barak Obama won the president election by his slogan "change". One important reason he won the campaign is because he said he opposes Iraq war. But when it touches the interest of the Inside Group, he has to obey. In an area where needs an utter "change", he reacts with "un change". He says he opposes Iraq war, because the bird is held in hand already. It doesn't cost anything but a lip service. But when his master gave an order, he will hug another war.

Politicians are picked up from the followers of the Inside Group. High ranking politicians have been all screened tier upon tier. They are all the same even though they pretend to be different by sticking a different sign of donkey or elephant. When people are tired of a white wolf, they gave you a black one. But on the core it's the same. Wolf won't change its habit to eat lamb.

There is a Chinese fable: Three for breakfast and four for super. It says a monkey keeper gave his monkey four nuts in breakfast and three for supper. Monkey felt hungry and protested. The keeper thought for a while than pretended compromise. He said, "OK, you win, I will give you three nuts in morning and four in the evening." Monkey thought it won because the keeper changed three into four for supper. So when Obama gives you four nuts for supper but three in the morning, do you think there is a change?

582. Robert Gates' career prolonged for Iran war (1/15/09)

Petro dollar benefits US economy a lot. When Iran abandons dollar as oil trading currency, it shakes dollar foundation significantly. To stabilize the dollar position, the war on Iran is inevitable. The latest attempt to war on Iran was failed in August 2008. Next month, in September, a financial crisis is created to save the dollar. The financial crisis push people to change the investment into cash - the dollar, and drives the dollar into a balloon - US bond. The Inside Group will keep that balloon for months, no longer than a year. They will keep that balloon until the Iran war break out.

The reason I said so is out of a decision made by the President elect - Obama. He decides to let Bush's Defense Secretary - Robert Gates to stay in chair for one more year. It means the Inside group still wants to finish Iran war within a year. They maintain that dollar balloon from popping until the war comes.

Robert Gates is a well selected neo-con follower. He is no other than Rumsfeld, Bush and Ashcroft. He has been chosen to command the soured Iran war of 2008 August. No one is more familiar with that war project then him. No one will work better than him with that military official group inside Pentagon which developed the Iran war project. It was an urgent war. If Bush can't stay in President seat, Gates will be the right person to stay for the war.

Barak Obama won the president election by his slogan "change". One important reason he won the campaign is because he said he opposes Iraq war. But when it touches the interest of the Inside Group, he has to obey. In an area where needs an utter "change", he reacts with "un change". He says he opposes Iraq war, because the bird is held in hand already. It doesn't cost anything but a lip service. But when his master gave an order, he will hug another war.

Politicians are picked up from the followers of the Inside Group. High ranking politicians have been all screened tier upon tier. They are all the same even though they pretend to be different by sticking a different sign of donkey or elephant. When people are tired of a white wolf, they gave you a black one. But on the core it's the same. Wolf won't change its habit to eat lamb.

There is a Chinese fable: Three for breakfast and four for super. It says a monkey keeper gave his monkey four nuts in breakfast and three for supper. Monkey felt hungry and protested. The keeper thought for a while than pretended compromise. He said, "OK, you win, I will give you three nuts in morning and four in the evening." Monkey thought it won because the keeper changed three into four for supper. So when Obama gives you four nuts for supper but three in the morning, do you think there is a change?

Is P Obama a puppet to Former President George W. Bush or is P Obama a puppet to someone else?

What if the economy gets better, what if the stimulus money works as hoped? Then what will Conservatives find to complain about then? Would they actually admit they were wrong if the economy gets better? I bet we all the answer to that one!

What if the economy gets better, what if the stimulus money works as hoped? Then what will Conservatives find to complain about then? Would they actually admit they were wrong if the economy gets better? I bet we all the answer to that one!
Yep.....back to the ol' stand-bys.....Prayer In Schools & Flag-Burning.

:rolleyes:

If the economy gets better under Obama ... more people will prefer to sit on their butts with a beer watching football instead of trying to grow a garden to feed their family better!

Why would they TRY TO IMPROVE? So this system can tax them at a very high rate when they succeed?

SURE - the economy gets better until those who are near the bottom of the INSANE TAXATION decides that a loss of 50 grand in wages will protect a lot of their income from the sucking nipple syndrome

They then hide their potential so your wonder fund diminishes and you can BLAME the rich for finding ANOTHER loophole and one more paycheck has been dropped from the list of SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE and return to middle class which is diminishing because of forced government determination that poor deserve a raise so they then mess with MINIMUM WAGE ... and the snow ball rolls and grows bigger ...

and what have you gained? LESS SUCCESS!

A society of failures and minimally motivated suckers of a system that has gotten even more stagnant!

If the economy gets better, whether or not the stimulus money is the cause, then Republicans (if that's what you mean by conservatives) will have a real uphill battle for quite a while. Never mind that it was Bush who started the bailouts, never mind that both are statist parties, as has already been pointed out, the credit will go to Obama and his Democratic Congress.

Now, if the economy gets worse, which it just might given the huge debt we already had and the growth of that debt over the next four years, then the Republican party just might have a chance. Not only that, if they really start talking limited government and balanced budgets, and if they really mean it, and if they really follow through, then they will get the credit, and the Democrats will have a huge uphill battle for a long time.

Of course, all of those ifs kind of add up to a fairy tale, but who knows? Do fairy tales ever come true?

If the economy gets better, whether or not the stimulus money is the cause, then Republicans (if that's what you mean by conservatives) will have a real uphill battle for quite a while. Never mind that it was Bush who started the bailouts, never mind that both are statist parties, as has already been pointed out, the credit will go to Obama and his Democratic Congress.

Now, if the economy gets worse, which it just might given the huge debt we already had and the growth of that debt over the next four years, then the Republican party just might have a chance. Not only that, if they really start talking limited government and balanced budgets, and if they really mean it, and if they really follow through, then they will get the credit, and the Democrats will have a huge uphill battle for a long time.

Of course, all of those ifs kind of add up to a fairy tale, but who knows? Do fairy tales ever come true?

if you were to ask my 10 year old ... "What Does IF Stand For"

... and he will tell you it is the intials for "I"diot's "F"antasy.

FAGS?? hmmm ... and that offends you? which way do you swing??

A word like "fag" is offensive to heterosexuals as well, just as a word like n*** is offensive to whites as well as blacks. It is a word that describes bigotry, which is an offensive thing for any thinking person.

Werbung:
Back