Obama says Economy Better Today????

I'm with PLC. It's pretty lame to blame everything that has ever gone wrong on Democrats. Now you might be able to say that all the nations ills are due to liberal policies, but clearly not all liberal policies were put in place by democrats.

I'm not blaming "everything that has ever gone wrong" on Democrats, only the majority blame for the current issue at hand, meaning the economy, and only because the evidence supports that fact.

Nixion created the EPA, and the EPA is what has mandated use of Ethanol.

Actually the EPA traces it's origins all the way back to the conservation programs begun under Teddy Roosevelt in the early 20th century, and eventually culminating in the backlash of the late 60's to water, air, and land pollution that was running rampant at that time. The fact that what began as a true "conservation" agency has since then grown into an all powerful monster can hardly be pinned on the shoulders of the man sitting in the Oval Office at the time any more than we can blame the size of the US Navy on James Madison.

Further, Bush is the one who originally pushed the Bailout. Yes Obama made it worse, and pushed the same policy, but that's still something Bush started.

I'm not talking about the bailout Andy, I'm talking about what led to the collapes in the first place. As for the bailout itself, I strongly opposed it, just as I have the subsequent "let's throw money at it" solution of the same Demoncrap Congress that called for the first one.

If you want to become another zealot, that's fine, but you can include me out. Bush had many chances to undo Democrap junk policies, and he didn't. Republicans have many things to answer for too.

I specifically despise the democrap party because they act like an idiot and blame everything on Bush. I'm certainly not going to become anything like them and start blaming every insect bite on the planet on Obama either. I'm better than that. Hopefully you are too.

Perhaps I could have been a bit more clear, or perhaps you could have read a bit more closely, but I'm not blaming "every insect bite on the planet on Obliviot", but I'm not going to give him a pass when he screws up any more than I gave Bush a pass when he screwed up. The difference this time is that I still remember what Carter did because I lived through it, and Obliviot makes Mr. Peanut look like a piker by comparison.

Personally I rarely blame much of anything on the resident of 1600 Penn. Ave., because he is but a transient figurehead with very little authority as far as domestic policies (unless he has a veto proof majority in both houses of Congress like Obliviot has right now). I prefer to put the blame squarely where it belongs the vast majority of the time, with the Congress. They are the ones that write the laws, the President can only sign it, veto it, or not sign it and it'll become law anyway.

Werbung:
The destruction of the US economy is now due to Obama and his policies.
People are starting to see this.

The Obama results speak for themselves. Jobs are disappearing now like never before
in history. They aren't coming back so far even though he makes these false claims.

His cars aren't selling.
House prices overall are dropping nationwide.

The Stock Market is already down > 40% from the Obama downdraft.

Now Obama plans on increasing the burden on businesses that still exist.

People feel less secure in their financial situation.
It's called CHANGE!

The market does not "jump" almost 200 points if the President says things are getting better. The market "jumped" yesterday due to anticipated better than expected earnings results among multiple companies.

Seems to me inflation would artificially increase stock prices to compensate for this. While certainly the deficit does bring up the problems you list, I do not yet associate that with the stock market's actions.

True, but this was better than expected news, and CSX had been able to shed a lot of waste to minimize the hit. So that news would drive prices up probably more than down on the day.

no you dont know it, but every action is Obamas fault now, no matter what...unless it can be viewed as positive..and if postive, it must be spun as negitive.

Todays News:

The higher prices at the gas pump and for other energy products were seen as temporary, but economists worry that consumer spending will remain lackluster as unemployment rises, slowing a broader recovery. (Ya think!)

The Commerce Department reported Tuesday that retail sales rose 0.6 percent in June, the biggest gain in five months. But without the gains from gasoline station sales and a rebound in autos, retail sales actually dipped 0.2 percent. (What rebound, come clean dude!)

July Retail was bad, but you might miss that fact.
Hopefully you noticed stocks were pretty lame today.
The news was gaga over Goldman and everyone acting like all is good out there.

It's not good out there friends, NOT by a longshot!.
But what is important to note is it's getting worse, retail sales are down!

When sales go down, jobs get lost!
This is called CHANGE!

Todays News:

The higher prices at the gas pump and for other energy products were seen as temporary, but economists worry that consumer spending will remain lackluster as unemployment rises, slowing a broader recovery. (Ya think!)

The Commerce Department reported Tuesday that retail sales rose 0.6 percent in June, the biggest gain in five months. But without the gains from gasoline station sales and a rebound in autos, retail sales actually dipped 0.2 percent. (What rebound, come clean dude!)

July Retail was bad, but you might miss that fact.
Hopefully you noticed stocks were pretty lame today.
The news was gaga over Goldman and everyone acting like all is good out there.

It's not good out there friends, NOT by a longshot!.
But what is important to note is it's getting worse, retail sales are down!

When sales go down, jobs get lost!
This is called CHANGE!

Ta da!! Rejoice and be glad. The economy is getting worse, that is great news!

It means that the Republicans have a chance in '12!

Oh, boy, oh boy! Let's celebrate.

Would that include supporting the Patriot Act?

Some aspects of the USAPATRIOT ACT bothered me from the very beginning, just as certain aspects of the second version still bother me, but this was to be expected given the hasty nature of it, having been cobbled together very quickly following 9-11, and NOBODY having an opportunity to fully review it for questionable Constitutional issues before it was signed into law.

The fact of the matter is that it was no different that many of the laws that were emplaced in the wake of Pearl Harbor, and like then, the "bad" aspects of it were quickly identified, challenged in court, ruled to be unconstitutional and thrown out, those that were "questionable" were altered to resolve the constitutional aspects, and the rest remains the law of the land.

Ta da!! Rejoice and be glad. The economy is getting worse, that is great news!

It means that the Republicans have a chance in '12!

Oh, boy, oh boy! Let's celebrate.

If we still have a country left by the time the illegal Kenyan immegrant gets finished with it.

32 "Czars" and counting!!!

Obama showed how incompetent he is today.

He actually admitted he expects the unemployment rate to go up.
It wouldn't surprise him he says. And he said employment lags historicall

He said it would have been worse.

He's in charge right? He's telling us it's going to be worse right?

Unbelievable incompetence.

What we got under the Republicants and Bush:

What the American people wanted, class & hope:

Once, I was totally down in the dumps when a friend said, "Cheer up! Things could be worse!"

So, I cheered up, and sure enough

Things got worse.

How do you know that things wouldn't have been worse without the stimulus? Can you prove it?

He may be right, you know, it could have been worse. It might still get worse.

Once, I was totally down in the dumps when a friend said, "Cheer up! Things could be worse!"

So, I cheered up, and sure enough

Things got worse.

How do you know that things wouldn't have been worse without the stimulus? Can you prove it?

He may be right, you know, it could have been worse. It might still get worse.

Just remember, it's always darkest right before it goes completely BLACK!

Werbung:
Yes, good point.

Without a healthy real estate market there will be little rebound in the US
economy.

Now under Obama there will be no rebound in the US, for other reasons also.

It's called CHANGE!

Back