Obama says Economy Better Today????

PLC1 wrote -

Well copying Bush's technique might be a smart move on Obama's part.

He's been copying Bush's technique on the economy. Maybe doing the same in Afganistan would work as well.

All I'm pointing out is that Obama is waging a war there now.
Of course beatin dogs and killing soldiers in war are dfferent things.

Those pit bulls are harder to kill than people by far.

Obama inherited a war there from the previous administration. It's going to be a lot harder to end it than it would have been to have simply gone in and caught Bin Laden and his fellow cockroaches and left.

I'm not sure what Michael Vick has to do with it.

Werbung:
ASPCA wrote - I'm quite sure that this President won't be getting us involved in another WAR.

What do you call Obama's decision to send another 21,000 troops to Afghanistan?
Why, brilliant and very intuitive to what the military leaders are telling him what they want/plan on doing...so he's reacting to their 'want list'...he's not winging this troop deployment on his own whim!!! Did you 'NOT UNDERSTAND' that?
July was the deadliest month for American troops since the war began in the fall of 2001. Of course the Obama media never mentions it.
Gee, lets see what is it that he's dealing with here at home...Hmmm Mean while the people in charge of those two wars from G.W.B.'s era are being handled by the PEOPLE IN CHARGE!!! and you are worried about media coverage...JEEZ LOUISE
He is not running that war too well!
According to you and your slightly skewed POV
What's not OK is his lie about the state of the US economy and pushing Healthcare down out throats.
Now your pissed because he is doing his job...GEEE you really need to make up you mind...LOL
How about giving THEM some jobs instead?
Have you spent any, any time at all discussing your, 'CONCERNS' with your local elected representative, or are you just spewing the angst around here because you haven't a clue???
Polls show Americans reject Obamas Health Care Plan for different reasons.
Yep, run a copy of 5 different polls and you'll have 5 different results...I hope you don't spend to much time/energy worrying about 'POLLS' and their fluctuating results???
Some know Obama is not to be trusted.
Well, HELLS-BELLS that could be the blanket statement for any and all of our elected officials...but do you give any specifics or you just comment in generalities and innuendo???
His stimulus didn't prevent unemployment from increasing.
His stimulus, 'HIS'...I remember a emergency meeting last fall that Johns McCain had to shut down his campaign bus trip to 'RUSH BACK TO THE WHITE HOUSE' {even though he seemed to have gotten derailed along the way and it still took him 2 weeks to show up at his office} because the President and the Good Fellow Greenspan said the economy was on the verge of collapse. And yet here you are blaming President Obama for 'HIS STIMULUS PACKAGE'...HOLY BAT CRAP BAT MAN...LMAO
His bailouts of the rich banks and auto companies didn't help
small America, only the rich and foreign countries.
Yes, and that would be proven by...??? or just more of your hysteria and whine that everything is not universally better/quick fixed/because you want it that way???
It's getting worse out there, believe it or not.
Oh, I believe it and I wasn't operating under the delusions that any 'stimulus package' was going to turn key this 8 year in the making financial fiasco, as you seem to be in the dire need of.
Even by the skewed media reports the US is still losing jobs thanks to Obamas effect.
Well, amazing how that trickle down economy works the exact same way in good times and in bad :eek:
ASPCA I'm suspicious about you.
Well, that is your right, I guess...because I'm beginning to think that your really delusional and in need of a nanny!!! to comfort your inability to deal with the 'REAL WORLD'...it tough out there and you were never given any 'stamped seal of approval' on your back side that promised you a 'rose garden'/handle with care existence...LMAO
Obama implied in a speech that Michael Vick should never should not have been punished. Quote to NAASCP, "Lets face it. We all love a good dog fight now and then".
"Obama Implied"...where would that speech {proof of your slimy innuendo} have taken place and you seem to be the only one who is remarking about it??? ARE YOU THE REAL RUSH LIMBAUGH ;)
Strange guy for you to support. But at the same time I can assure you that beating dogs to death is fairly common in certain areas, so I see Obama's point. It's no big deal!
So as with your delusional/misrepresentation about; who says what and the real interpretations from adult conversations you finish up this diatribe with that little gem of nonsense and total irrelevant to the topic. If I was to judge my President my the likes of you and your 'ILK' then I would need to be certified INSANE.

BUT YOU DO MAKE ME SIMILE...you crazy guy :)

ASPCA wrote -
Obama Implied"...where would that speech {proof of your slimy innuendo}

It was at an NAASCP forum Obama attended and spoke at in 2007.

His exact words were "Lets face it," he said, "we all love a good Dog Fight now and then," Obama said as the crowd began to boo and throw furniture at the stage. "I mean, I fight dogs all the time, and make a good living doing it too."

By the way those words weren't what offended members, because dog fighting
is no big thing. Beatin dogs aint so bad neither.

But here is what Obama said about OJ Simpson. His exact words by the way.

"And we all know that the white man set him up...Am I right N#$%@'s?" Obama said as he held up his hand for mental a high five that never came.

ASPCA wrote -

His exact words were "Lets face it," he said, "we all love a good Dog Fight now and then," Obama said as the crowd began to boo and throw furniture at the stage. "I mean, I fight dogs all the time, and make a good living doing it too."

"And we all know that the white man set him up...Am I right N#$%@'s?" Obama said as he held up his hand for mental a high five that never came.
Man, I just keep forgetting how many of you that there are that have this mental block about humor...especially satire/tongue in cheek/LMAO funny things that people say...they just ZOOM right over your head into the thin air...LMAO

And that was the only snippet that you could respond to from all of your diatribe that I answered you with point by point...:D

We will never pay off Obama's deficit. He deliberately quadrupled it to destroy America's future.

SHHHH, I know that it is hard to "NOT" live in the TWILIGHT ZONE but if you keep starting those foolish rumors then the right wing nut jobs will just keep pouring out of the woodwork and the RNC will never ever be able to be taken seriously again.

See, loads of far right leaning Republicans seem to have lost all of their common sense and now they 'BELIEVE' any and all rumors that come rolling around the Internet...so now that you have uncovered that 'MASTER PLAN' for total annihilation of AMERICA...just keep it to yourself ;)

ASPCA wrote -

Please provide the link (not some blog) or the video. I actually looked it up and saw what you posted along with these passages too in a BLOG...

"So all of you who say that I don't know much about the Black community don't know much about me." Obama continued as he pulled out a 40 oz bottle of Hurricane Malt Beverage and began to swig it.

"Lets face it," he said, "we all love a good Dog Fight now and then," Obama said as the crowd began to boo and throw furniture at the stage. "I mean, I fight dogs all the time, and make a good living doing it too."

This is the report I found... funny they didn't mention any of your story...

Obama vies for black vote at NAACP confab
BY MICHAEL SAUL
DAILY NEWS POLITICAL CORRESPONDENT

July 13th 2007

Senator Barack Obama at the NAACP meeting.
DETROIT - Barack Obama, battling Hillary Clinton for black support at an NAACP convention, denounced racial injustice yesterday in more vivid terms than usually heard in his stump speech.

"When millions of children start off in the race of life so far behind, only because of race, only because of class, that's a betrayal of our ideals," the Illinois senator seeking to become the first black President told an adoring crowd at a candidates forum.

"If you're poor in this country, that's a hazard to your health," he said. "If you're black and poor, that's downright deadly."

Obama even denounced President Bush's decision to commute the sentence of Lewis (Scooter) Libby, Vice President Cheney's former aide, in racial terms.

"We have more work to do when Scooter Libby gets no prison time but a 21-year-old honor student, who didn't do anything that is even a felony, gets 10 years in prison," he said, referring to Genarlow Wilson, convicted in Georgia of having consensual oral sex with a 15-year-old girl when he was 17.

Polls show Obama and Clinton are in a tight race for the black vote. Some political observers say Obama needs to begin more directly addressing issues of race, as he did yesterday, if he hopes to improve his showing. Clinton, pointing to her experience as an advantage over Obama, focused her attacks on Bush.

"Our President simply refuses to see the 70,000 households still living in FEMA trailers because of Hurricane Katrina and the indifference of our government to helping them," she said. "The President refuses to see the 9 million children without health care, the millions more who have no adequate education."

Several delegates, including Beverly Roberts of the Bronx, said they were torn between Obama and Clinton.

"Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton speak to the issues of this country," said Roberts, head of the Parkchester branch of the NAACP. "I'm very impressed with both of them," she added, declining to say which way she's leaning.

Former Sen. John Edwards won loud applause for advocating the restoration of ex-cons' voting rights. In 2002, though, he voted against a bill giving felons the vote in federal elections. None of the lead Republican candidates accepted an invitation to speak.

Top Gun - You might recall the NAACP supported Vick when that dog fighting
broke news. So it's easy to understand why Obama said what he did, after all he
was looking for their support.

August 7, 2007 (ABC News) An NAACP leader said Michael Vick should be allowed to return to the NFL, preferably the Atlanta Falcons, after serving his sentence for his role in a dogfighting operation.

"As a society, we should aid in his rehabilitation and welcome a new Michael Vick back into the community without a permanent loss of his career in football," said R.L. White, president of the group's Atlanta chapter. "We further ask the NFL, Falcons, and the sponsors not to permanently ban Mr. Vick from his ability to bring hours of enjoyment to fans all over this country."

We will never pay off Obama's deficit. He deliberately quadrupled it to destroy America's future.

Doesn't really look like it's going up 4x as you stated; in fact it seems to be going down (which happens to be up, in this case...) either way, its getting better, not the assumed "worse" that you've made up from uncited (and seemingly imaginary) sources.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_pMscxxELHEg/SWycE5iiSFI/AAAAAAAAELY/SjsIkygRN8Q/s1600-h/TradeNov2008.jpg

National Debt is a different story,

http://zfacts.com/metaPage/lib/National-Debt-GDP-L.gif

But if you notice it's been Two versions of Bush and Company who tanked that. Obama inherited the mess. If you want the truth, I suggest you exchange Obama's Deficit, with Bush's Debt, the rise and increase right now is directly correlated with Bush's acts in office, anything Obama does won't show a rise for a while yet. Come back when that data is valid, and we'll talk.

ASPCA wrote -

I couldn't help but notice that there was no link to your post.

Why didn't the opposition bring up those statements during the campaign? They brought up Jeremiah Wright and his two inflammatory statements so many times that I lost count.

Sorry, but I only believe 10% of what anyone tells me, and your post is definitely in the other 90% until and unless you can back it up.

We will never pay off Reagan's deficit, nor Bush's, let along Obama's. Eventually, inflation will take care of it, unless, that is, we keep getting Congress that support deficit spending, presidents who let them, and partisans who keep blaming the other party.

Obama's change is not good for Canada either.

Nortel CEO steps down as company liquidates; board of directors to be reduced to 3 from 9

At one point in 2000 under George Bush it accounted for one-third of the market value on the entire Toronto Stock Exchange and had a market capitalization of $297 billion. These days, the stock is trading for pennies, and its market capitalization is down to about $26 million.

Nortel jobs in the US have disappeared quickly under Obama.

It's called CHANGE!

Top Gun - You might recall the NAACP supported Vick when that dog fighting
broke news. So it's easy to understand why Obama said what he did, after all he
was looking for their support.

August 7, 2007 (ABC News) An NAACP leader said Michael Vick should be allowed to return to the NFL, preferably the Atlanta Falcons, after serving his sentence for his role in a dogfighting operation.

"As a society, we should aid in his rehabilitation and welcome a new Michael Vick back into the community without a permanent loss of his career in football," said R.L. White, president of the group's Atlanta chapter. "We further ask the NFL, Falcons, and the sponsors not to permanently ban Mr. Vick from his ability to bring hours of enjoyment to fans all over this country."

You couldn't post a link or a video could ya?:rolleyes: You know you look terrible when you get busted out like that.

Don't you get tired of smearin' just for the sake of smearin'?

You know you guys lost two elections in a row because you kept getting caught in lies... and obviously you weren't good at governing either. Now we get a chance to govern. Get over it!:D

As far Vick he should be able to go back to his job. He did his time just like anybody else and now he has the need to make a living at his career.

Top Gun - wrote -
As far Vick he should be able to go back to his job. He did his time just like anybody else and now he has the need to make a living at his career.

Yep, dog fighting is common around my neck of the woods.
You can't keep all the dogs that get old and lose money.

Werbung:
Obama's change is not good for Canada either.

Nortel CEO steps down as company liquidates; board of directors to be reduced to 3 from 9

At one point in 2000 under George Bush it accounted for one-third of the market value on the entire Toronto Stock Exchange and had a market capitalization of $297 billion. These days, the stock is trading for pennies, and its market capitalization is down to about $26 million.

Nortel jobs in the US have disappeared quickly under Obama.

It's called CHANGE!

OMG! Does his power have no limits at all? One man is singlehandedly destroying the economies of two nations! How did we ever allow one individual to wield such power?

Back