Obama says must be "tough" with Iran, N.Korea

jsmahmadi

Obama says must be "tough" with Iran, N.Korea
After meeting his French counterpart Nicolas Sarkozy After meeting his French counterpart Nicolas Sarkozy, U.S. President Barack Obama underlined on Saturday the need for 'tough diplomacy' in dealing with Iran's nuclear program and said he would be firm with North Korea as well after its second atomic bomb explosion.

Please visit the following URL on this issue.
http://www.mojahedin.org/pagesen/detailsNews.aspx?newsid=5024

Werbung:
Between obama and the united nations sending letters of strong dissatisfaction that should do the job.

Probably not, but I'm not sure what would. I don't see war as being the answer. China doesn't seem to be the complete answer. What would you do?

Probably not, but I'm not sure what would. I don't see war as being the answer. China doesn't seem to be the complete answer. What would you do?

I am not sure if what I would do can be put in the forum. I do not think our government should have an open policy for "offing" other leaders but I think we should have a secret group of men who's job it is to do the "A" word on people like crazy kim and the nut job in Iran.

That policy should never happen till all other options have been tried, and I think in both they have been tried. Heck with the nut job in Iran we have done everything but rub his feet.

I am not sure if what I would do can be put in the forum. I do not think our government should have an open policy for "offing" other leaders but I think we should have a secret group of men who's job it is to do the "A" word on people like crazy kim and the nut job in Iran.
And that's designed to acheive what exactly?

Perhaps we could also assassinate all those that wear blue shirts with brown jackets? And all those green tree huggers geez why stop there!! We could assassinate all the blacks, jews, mooslims, spicks, greasers homos (keep lesbians though!! yummy!!!) and zen all ze uzer peaples zat vill not do vot vee tell zem too!!!

BWAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAA

VEE VILL ROOOOL ZE VORLD!!!

................:rolleyes:

Between obama and the united nations sending letters of strong dissatisfaction that should do the job.

Perhaps we should make up some well cloaked lie like North Korea was secretly on the side of the Confederate Army at Gettysburg and invade and occupy that entire country too.

I mean we can handle it. We have plenty of extra troops just lallygagging around and we have boat loads of extra money to fund another occupation.

Oh wait... We have a President now that tells the truth and has a brain... never mind.

Let's see...we carrently already have unfinished, perhaps unfinnishable, wars already going on in Afghanistan and Iraq. One or two more won't hurt. Let's just hope that Iran won't get difficult, to add a litlle more fuel to the fire. And that we don't have to open a front or two in Africa.

And that's designed to acheive what exactly?
Getting rid of someone who is impossible to work with. And hopefully getting someone in office who is not impossible to work with. But I think it would be stupid to admit we did it or say we will do it. It should be top secret stuff and only ever done as a last resort and only with real crazy nut jobs like crazy kim and the nut case in Iran.

Perhaps we could also assassinate all those that wear blue shirts with brown jackets? And all those green tree huggers geez why stop there!! We could assassinate all the blacks, jews, mooslims, spicks, greasers homos (keep lesbians though!! yummy!!!) and zen all ze uzer peaples zat vill not do vot vee tell zem too!!!

BWAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAA

VEE VILL ROOOOL ZE VORLD!!!

................:rolleyes:

Why would we assassinate people who wear blue shirts with brown Jackets? Do they pose any threat to anyone? Have we tried repeatedly to deal with them and because they are absolutely crazy reasoning is not an option?

You took my statement and drug it to the most extreme possible, why? I think I was pretty clear it was not something I thought should be done except for in a last resort case, and only after every other possible idea has failed and only in extreme and rare cases, I named the two people I know of. I could not name any more because there are no more out there that I know of who pose world threats.. There are lots of nutty people running countries and some are dangerous but only those two pose a threat to the entire world.

I have never seen you do that before, take a persons words and drag them to the extreme edge past reason. :(

I have never seen you do that before, take a persons words and drag them to the extreme edge past reason. :(

............just being boisterous :)

But seriously you can't go round blatting heads of government just because they don't do what you tell them! I think the best method is probably diplomacy the power of persuasion.

I could not name any more because there are no more out there that I know of who pose world threats..

How does Dear Ol'Kim the North Korean Dear Leader pose a threat?

Werbung:
............just being boisterous :)

But seriously you can't go round blatting heads of government just because they don't do what you tell them! I think the best method is probably diplomacy the power of persuasion.

How does Dear Ol'Kim the North Korean Dear Leader pose a threat?

I don’t think that leaders of other countries should be assassinated for not doing what we say or because I don’t like them, if I thought that I would have had a list, a really long list

Ex president of France
Daniel Ortega
Chavez
Castro brothers
Putin
PM Brown

All are jerks but none should be killed. Being a jerk and being a crazy person are different. Jerks can be reasoned with. One day Iran is going to nuke Israel or give nukes to terrorists groups to use on someone. Crazy kim probably wont nuke anyone but South Korea but the people of South Korea should be protected against a crazy dictator. He could also give weapons to terrorists to target people like the states or places in Europe.

No one else on the world stage is the kind of threat Iran or N Korea is, there are loads and loads of jerks but not crazy people willing and able to blow someone else up.

Back