Obama Smokes

I guess that's the problem I suffer from not being a TV watcher ... and I don't watch You Tube videos either.

Too bad my newspaper didn't present me with anything on the matter. But, then again, why would it: it's a major metropolitan newspaper ... and those kind of papers tend to pander to liberals, who are usually the majority subscribers in big cities ... so it doesn't surprise me that this medium might have deliberately withheld Obama smoking stories as "not newsworthy".

Nicotine is one of the most difficult addictions from which to recover.

It does not surprise me if he experienced difficulty in quiting, especially during the high-stress of campaigning.

Depressed people will lie about their depression and its associated behaviors if they deem that the public penalties for suffering from depression will be too adverse.

Though we're still a bit old fashion about how we treat people who suffer from psychological maladies, I don't believe it is unjustified to consider a Presidential candidate's depression when casting a vote.

I do think the media was bias to obama and dems in general but there has to be smokers in the house that are republicans but the news doesnt talk about them either. so i dont think this was a media bias on this issue.

Smoking is hard to beat. I smoke. I have quit a number of times for a year and up to 5 years and always went back over the most stupid of reasons. when i quit next time its for good.

I am more interested in him like clinton sending his kids to private school yet against the idea of private schools for us lower class.

Werbung:
The fact he was a smoker was on the news, I think all the news channels and a picture of him with a smoke hanging out of his mouth. even some older video footage of him smoking and playing cards.

when asked he said he had quit. but he got caught smoking mid primary and was asked again and he said he backslid. Then it came out that he had not quit at all.

the only thing that bothers me is that he lied and no one seems to care about that. Smoke, dont smoke what ever but it seems even obama followers would say I wish he had not lied about it, but none of them seem to care.....thats the only thing that bothers me.

a smoker trying to stop that gets caught lied? good god, lets make a big deal about it.....its no wounder people look at the right and shake there head, you care about dumb lies, but major lies that matter when done buy Bush , well no one cares about that.

I guess that's the problem I suffer from not being a TV watcher ... and I don't watch You Tube videos either.

Too bad my newspaper didn't present me with anything on the matter. But, then again, why would it: it's a major metropolitan newspaper ... and those kind of papers tend to pander to liberals, who are usually the majority subscribers in big cities ...
In-other-words, you're as informed as Sarah; Queen O' The Bubbleheads.

images

Yeah....that's quite the distinction. :rolleyes:

no one seemed to care about him smoking crack and saying how much he hated white people while groing up.... :d

oh yeah i forgot he was a freaking crack head, dang thank you for reminding me.

and to think I was upset that he lied about cigarettes

Seriously, you got to keep reminding us of stuff like this,
we have to remember exactly what we have in a president

a smoker trying to stop that gets caught lied? good god, lets make a big deal about it.....its no wounder people look at the right and shake there head, you care about dumb lies, but major lies that matter when done buy Bush , well no one cares about that.

now now dont get your little panties in a bunch, , I am not attacking your messiah and I am not making a big deal about his lying. I just said it would have been understandable for him to say Ill try to quit after the election. and everyone would have understood. I did not start this thread I just gave an opinon. Please calm down now.

oh yeah i forgot he was a freaking crack head, dang thank you for reminding me.

and to think I was upset that he lied about cigarettes

Seriously, you got to keep reminding us of stuff like this,
we have to remember exactly what we have in a president

Sure! my pleasure!! :D

HAIL TO THE PRESIDENT!!

obama-smoking1.jpg

Is anyone bothered by the fact that President-elect Barrack Obama smokes cigarettes?

If so, why?

If not, why not?

I know I've been a big Obama supporter but his smoking bothers me. The president is a role model, plus smoking is unhealthy, and knowingly inhaling carcinogens is foolish and stupid.

America, land of the free. Where the President is not free to smoke, but other US citizens can. Do you not see the illogical paradox when it comes to equal liberties?

People who whinge about Obama smoking probably need to get another hobby to take up that free time. How about smoking? :)

Well, it's Obama's choice if he wants to continue smoking or not, but he would definitely be setting a bad example. Harding, Johnson, and FDR were all presidents who smoked, and Taft and Eisenhower quit before inauguration. If he wants to set a bad example, then so be it. It's his decision to make, not ours.

Smoking used to be acceptable in the era in which those previous presidents were in the oval office. If you watch old tv shows, almost everyone smoked on TV. It's not cool to smoke anynmore and the president should set the example. However, I don't see why all of sudden we're making this a big deal.

Smoking used to be acceptable in the era in which those previous presidents were in the oval office. If you watch old tv shows, almost everyone smoked on TV. It's not cool to smoke anynmore and the president should set the example. However, I don't see why all of sudden we're making this a big deal.

Smoking is an addiction to the drug nicotine...Therefore an habitual smoker is by definition a drug addict.

Considering what is known today about the hazards of smoking, not only to the smoker but to the smoker's family through secondhand smoke, there is absolutely no excuse for continuing such a dirty and harmful habit.

Smoking is an addiction to the drug nicotine...Therefore an habitual smoker is by definition a drug addict.

Considering what is known today about the hazards of smoking, not only to the smoker but to the smoker's family through secondhand smoke, there is absolutely no excuse for continuing such a dirty and harmful habit.

Hey, I finally agree with you....:D

Werbung:
I hadnt seen that one before. That is flipping hillarious. Especially the lapel pin! I saved that one. Thanks for sharing. Now lets hope he moves to get rid of the drachonian idiotic marijuana laws in America.

Sure! my pleasure!! :D

HAIL TO THE PRESIDENT!!

obama-smoking1.jpg

Back