Obama speaks Spanish!

Werbung:

Anyone can film a commercial in another language. Obama may very well speak another language, many people (including myself) can, but this is not really evidence of that.

i think its sick to do ads in spanish to get american votes. and yes I would think the same thing if mccain did it

didnt he say in that texas debate with hillary that he thought english should be the language we use?

i get confused because he says so many things

i think its sick to do ads in spanish to get american votes. and yes I would think the same thing if mccain did it

didnt he say in that texas debate with hillary that he thought english should be the language we use?

Well, you better get used to it because unless the polls are off, you're going to be hearing him speak for at least the next 4 years.

Well, you better get used to it because unless the polls are off, you're going to be hearing him speak for at least the next 4 years.

Im ready popeye
and in a sick and twisted way I am looking forward to it.

i will spend the next 4 years calling him all the sick twisted names bush was called :)

and every time he says something stupid like seeing dead people in the crowd I will talk about his stupidity just like they did with bush

i am taking this very serious. dissent is the most patriotic thing you can do
remember :)

Change, even Hilter would be proud of :)

Im ready popeye
good, I'm glad to see you've accepted what looks to be the inevitable.

Yep, you're right.

However this is utter nonsense.

good, I'm glad to see you've accepted what looks to be the inevitable.

Yep, you're right.

However this is utter nonsense.

no more nonsense than when it was said about bush, i want to act as stupid as the democrats did for the last 8 years :)

I remember being bummbed out this time 4 years ago thinking that snake John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam) was going to win, everyone told me it was inevitable, and the polls said he was ahead.....so Im holding out "hope" and I am going to have fun with you the day after if my "hope" pays off

I even am taking the whole day off after election day to either rant about Adoph Jr. or to say hehehe to you :)

there is a difference between having English as our main language, and being dumb enough to overlook a large market.Like it or not they are American Citizens and have the right to vote, and its dumb of anyone to not go for them.

Im ready popeye

i will spend the next 4 years calling him all the sick twisted names bush was called :)

and every time he says something stupid like seeing dead people in the crowd I will talk about his stupidity just like they did with bush

Glad it makes you happy. I called Bush names but wasn't happy about the last 8 years...

Werbung:
Back