Obama Staff Calls Em F-ing Retarded

asur

Now the Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel is in trouble for calling some people F-ing Retarded. We already knew Obama himself has an apparent lack of respect for the intellectually challenged. Remember when he made a joke at there expense?

It's reported Emauel apologized, but it gives you some insight into the Obama
administration and the kind of people they are!

Low class, job destroyers.

Werbung:
Now the Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel is in trouble for calling some people F-ing Retarded. We already knew Obama himself has an apparent lack of respect for the intellectually challenged. Remember when he made a joke at there expense?

How LOW can any Administration become when they will insult the most "precious and defenseless" human beings in our society?
It appears not only will radical leftist Rip the unborn from the mothers womb and if by some miracle that baby should escape the abortion, the poor soul could still face "Partial Birth Abortion" as State Senator Owebama voted for while a State Senator. Now, it seems even if that infant escaped the "Partial
Birth Abortion and lived ,but mentally damaged,the precious soul would face the harsh language of people like Emanuel!!
Is this the Federal Government You Want!! Is this the "CHANGE" YOU voted for? I Did Not Think So!!

I notice you say nothing about Rush and his use of the the word Retard....Odd..

Last time I looked Rush wasn't a government official. You seem to have difficulty distinguishing between politicians and entertainers. Raum represents the administration by virtue of his position.

Due to ASUR's inability to understand that this word has more then one meaning and that this topic was fresh last summer when the incident actually happened...it's abysmal and not worth this forums time to post such dribble...but ASUR seems bent on turning this place into another yellow sheet like the 'STAR & National Enquirer' that the poor uneducated get so excited & titillated by while waiting to use their food stamps at the check out line ;)

Good Grief and as with the reason that Agnapostate left there is a certian majority around here that seem so selective in their SILENT CONSENT of this trash talk...hmmm
retard

- 5 dictionary results
re-tard  /rɪˈtɑrd, for 1–3, 5; ˈri
thinsp.png
tɑrd for 4/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ri-tahrd, for 1–3, 5; ree-tahrd for 4] Show IPA –verb (used with object) 1.to make slow; delay the development or progress of (an action, process, etc.); hinder or impede.
–verb (used without object) 2.to be delayed.
–noun 3.a slowing down, diminution, or hindrance, as in a machine.4.Slang: Disparaging. a.a mentally retarded person.b.a person who is stupid, obtuse, or ineffective in some way: a hopeless social retard. 5.Automotive, Machinery. an adjustment made in the setting of the distributor of an internal-combustion engine so that the spark for ignition in each cylinder is generated later in the cycle.

Rush spent over a half hour saying the word in different phrases to make fun of dead fish. Satire I think is the word.

Personally I think its silly to get on dead fish for using the word in the first place. Had it been a person in President Bush's white house saying the word, republicans would have said silly, no big deal... move on

I like Sarah Palin ok but I think she is going over board with her "being upset" over the use of the word. I am very sure she has a real passion for the issue of special needs but I do not think she would have made an issue had it been a republican saying it.

And you actually want to stand there and assume that Raum didn't mean it in a derogatory manner? Is this like a "I didn't inhale mentality going on"?

topic was fresh last summer when the incident actually happened

You guys are still bringing up stuff that Quayle said! Why is that? is it relevant to anything happening today? Do you know the definition of hypocrite?

Last time I looked Rush wasn't a government official. You seem to have difficulty distinguishing between politicians and entertainers. Raum represents the administration by virtue of his position.

Bull

he is a republican and thats the only reason you don't care

and If any republican in office had said it, you would cry about people being to PC

Don't try to hide it, you just don't care because its Rush vs someone you can bash Obama with.

If Bush's Chief of Staff uttered this word, what would have happened?

Now let's pretend he had stooped to this level, I suspect the media
like ABC, NBC, etc would have demanded he be fired.

Why are they ignoring it in this case?

actuly when I heard him say it , it had nothing to do with fish...nothing...he was talking about people...

Dead fish is just a name I call him, a number of people do. He sent dead fish wrapped in news paper to his enemies.

He called fellow democrats retarded in a meeting. He did not mean it in a way to speak poorly of special needs people, he was just mad at the dems who would not vote for the health bill.

And you actually want to stand there and assume that Raum didn't mean it in a derogatory manner? Is this like a "I didn't inhale mentality going on"?
Nope I'll leave that to the 'AIR HEADS' around here...you'll need something to fill the void ;)
You guys are still bringing up stuff that Quayle said! Why is that? is it relevant to anything happening today? Do you know the definition of hypocrite?
Hmmm...I've been here for over a year and I don't know who "YOU GUYS" are/have ever brought up anything about Quayle...have any proof of that or just more blowing smoke...LMAO

Bull

he is a republican and thats the only reason you don't care

and If any republican in office had said it, you would cry about people being to PC

Don't try to hide it, you just don't care because its Rush vs someone you can bash Obama with.

I have never listened to Rush, so I really don't give a rat's ass what he has to say. I don't listen to radio personalities to form an opinion. He has no power over any political structure of any kind. The Chief of Staff is generally the second most powerful person in D.C.

Select key White House staff and supervise them
Structure the White House staff system
Control the flow of people into the Oval Office
Manage the flow of information
Protect the interests of the President
Negotiate with Congress, other members of the executive branch, and extragovernmental political groups to implement the President's agenda

All I have ever said about Obama was that he isn't QUALIFIED to be the president of this country. HE ISN'T! And yet, you would be the first to bang on Bush for his running out on serving this country's military. Obama not only has done NOTHING for America prior to being crowned king, his wife is a racist. Why should she not be hated for it? Or do you want to argue that she isn't?

I don't have to bash Obama at all. He's doing a fine job all by himself. I also don't care what happens to Rush. Your problem is that there are apparently a lot of people who agree with him, which makes them not agree with you, which makes you think that they don't deserve to be Americans.

Werbung:
Hmmm...I've been here for over a year and I don't know who "YOU GUYS" are/have ever brought up anything about Quayle...have any proof of that or just more blowing smoke...LMAO

I guess your head must just not be where the sunlight can get to it. Now listen very carefully and try to follow along...

Take your little fingers, go to "search" and then type in "dan quayle". No put your little curser on the button that says "posts". Voila!

You should re-read your quote by von Goethe.

Back