Obama staffer caught groping Hillary

Popeye

hillcropped.jpg

Barack Obama's wunderkind speechwriter has joined the long list of folks who don’t seem to understand that the Web is, as the name implies, "world wide."

Photos of Jon Favreau – no, not the writer/actor/director of "Swingers" fame – found their way onto Facebook for a couple of hours earlier today. In one of them, the 27-year-old Favreau, is posed with a hand atop the head of a cardboard cutout of Hillary Clinton, the other hand groping the senator's right breast.

On Clinton's other side is a young man wearing an "OBAMA STAFF" t-shirt who is giving the secretary of State nominee a smooch and offering her a slug of his beer.

Favreau, who had recently been appointed director of speechwriting for the White House, immediately "reached out to Senator Clinton to offer an apology," an Obama transition team member told the Washington Post.

It would seem that Favreau's position in the White House is safe, however. Clinton senior adviser Philippe Reines told the Post that, "Senator Clinton is pleased to learn of Jon's obvious interest in the State Department, and is currently reviewing his application."

When I first saw this, I found it rather humorous, still do..but I've been to some liberal leaning sights where there are actually some folks all up in arms over it. Man, people have got to lighten up...otherwise, they'll turn into Republicans.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/us_world/Obama-Staffer-Caught-Groping-Clinton.html

Werbung:
I dont find it offending, I would have to have expected better from them to be offended by it.

I think Hillary supporters who got tired of the way obama and his "followers" treated her and women in general are going to be upset by this but I think they expected so much more out of thier party than they got. I on the other hand expected exactly what they did and do...... so I am not offended :)

hillcropped.jpg

When I first saw this, I found it rather humorous, still do..but I've been to some liberal leaning sights where there are actually some folks all up in arms over it. Man, people have got to lighten up...otherwise, they'll turn into Republicans.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/us_world/Obama-Staffer-Caught-Groping-Clinton.html

Way to go, supporting your future secretary of state!!! The party hasn't even started and they're already treating Hillary like trash. I don't think that she'll last 2 years in that position.

At least I give Obama props; He put Hillary in a position where he can fire her and she can't return to the senate and won't be able to run against him in 2012.... :D
I supported Hillary, but she has made some stupid moves supporting Obama and for accepting the Secretary Of State's position....:eek: Whatever comes to her, she'll deserve it...

Way to go, supporting your future secretary of state!!! The party hasn't even started and they're already treating Hillary like trash. I don't think that she'll last 2 years in that position.

At least I give Obama props; He put Hillary in a position where he can fire her and she can't return to the senate and won't be able to run against him in 2012.... :D
I supported Hillary, but she has made some stupid moves supporting Obama and for accepting the Secretary Of State's position....:eek: Whatever comes to her, she'll deserve it...

what stops her from running against him in 2012?

Werbung:
Back