Obama Stubbornly Refusing to End Crisis

Lagboltz

This is from a reliable souce at the New Yorker

October 3, 2013
Boehner: Obama Stubbornly Refusing to End Crisis I Created

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Speaker of the House John Boehner (R-Ohio) said that he was disappointed after meeting with President Obama at the White House on Wednesday afternoon, telling reporters, “The President is stubbornly refusing to end the crisis I created.”

“Government is about teamwork,” Mr. Boehner continued. “I’ve done my part by putting together an entirely optional crisis that has shut down the government and will throw thousands out of work. Now it’s up to the President to do his part by ending it.”

Mr. Boehner said that he was “flabbergasted” that the President was looking to him to bring the current government shutdown to an end: “So after doing all of the hard work to push the country to the brink, I’m supposed to pull it back, too? How about you pitching in a little, Mr. President?”

The House Speaker said that he hoped he did not have to manufacture another entirely avoidable crisis over the debt ceiling in order to stir the President to action. “Quite frankly, orchestrating these unnecessary stalemates takes a lot of energy and I could really use a rest,” he said.

But Mr. Boehner seemed pessimistic that the President “got the message.”

“Because of my actions, thousands of federal workers have already been furloughed,” he said. “How many more people do I have to throw out on the street before the President wakes up?”

Werbung:
King Barky the Petulant

There have been 17 government shut downs. 15 by Democrats. 6 under Carter. One was because the congress wanted a raise.

Borowitz? Sorry, not familiar with that one.
Andy Borowitz is a wacko liberal who writes satirical BS columns and has a blog. He's kinda of like Bill Maher but, much less intelligent and even less funny. Borowitz is the one who wrote the column for the wacko New Yorker that Laggy is referencing to.

Borowitz writes wacko leftist spin columns like the one above for the brainless sheeple who lack the IQ to get news and information from any other source. He takes statements out of context and then puts his own anti-American spin on them.

I have to say if you are not familiar with this IDIOT it speaks volumes for your intelligence and certainly you are not missing anything!

Andy Borowitz is a wacko liberal who writes satirical BS columns and has a blog. He's kinda of like Bill Maher but, much less intelligent and even less funny.

He writes wacko leftist spin columns like the one above for the brainless sheeple who lack the IQ to get news and information from any other source. Borowitz takes statements out of context and then puts his own anti-American spin on them.

I have to say if you are not familiar with this IDIOT it speaks volumes of your intelligence and certainly you are not missing anything!
Wow! You know a lot about Andy and Maher too. Does that speak volumes about your intelligence?

What is interesting is that you don't realize that Andy makes everything up! People don't get news from Andy. They get parody!

Wow! You know a lot about Andy and Maher too. Does that speak volumes about your intelligence?

What is interesting is that you don't realize that Andy makes everything up! People don't get news from Andy. They get parody!
Wrong Laggy ....

Lots of sheeple get their news from Maher, Colbert, Borowitz, SNL, The New Yorker, Vanity Fair, etc. ..... some even reference their stories on political forums ......:D

Wrong Laggy ....

Lots of sheeple get their news from Maher, Colbert, Borowitz, SNL, The New Yorker, Vanity Fair, etc. ..... some even reference their stories on political forums ......:D
Wrong Tex ...

Maher and Colbert (You forgot to mention Jon Stewart) are largely parody and commentary on news. Borowitz and SNL are never news. I don't read the New Yorker or Vanity Fair.

I've read some parodies where I couldn't tell if they were jokes or not....that's how bad it is.

GOOD!!! Keep fighting Mr Boehner. Sooner or later Dems will give in.Obama is weak,He wouldn't stand up to IRAN,CHINA or to Mr Putin.

Werbung:
GOOD!!! Keep fighting Mr Boehner. Sooner or later Dems will give in.Obama is weak,He wouldn't stand up to IRAN,CHINA or to Mr Putin.
The Communist Democrats may not give in and Obama despises the American people and American exceptionalism much more than Iran, China, or Putin.

Back