Obama supports Big Bank Bonuses paid by taxpayers

asur

President Barack Obama said he doesn't "begrudge" the $17 million bonus awarded to JPMorgan Chase & Co. Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon or the $9 million issued to Goldman Sachs Group Inc. CEO Lloyd Blankfein, noting that some athletes take home more pay. These are savvy businessmen according to Obama.

Hmm, it appears Obama has changed his view quickly on using taxpayer money to pay out big bank bonuses.

How savvy are these bankers?
After all, it's not real hard to steal taxpayer dollars and use them to pay big bonuses.

It seems Obama is getting pressure from his greedy, democrat banker friends and
has done another flip-flop.

Paying Big Bankers Big Bonuses with taxpayer dollars, It's called CHANGE!

Werbung:
Most real Americans would be against Big Bank Employees getting 20 Million dollar bonuses paid from their tax dollars. Some liberals might be for it, I guess.

The problem is Obama went public just a short while back
claiming he didn't run for office to help Big Bankers.

It appears that was just talk and that Obama is all about
helping his Banker friends now, at taxpayer expense.

My posts are always based on fact.
I don't lie or flip-flop like Obama does.
I don't kill jobs either.

"First of all, I know both those guys," Obama said. "They're very savvy businessmen. And I, like most of the American people, don't begrudge people success or wealth. That's part of the free market system."

http://www.miamiherald.com/business/nation/story/1473104.html

Obama said he was going to go after Big Bonuses less than a month ago,

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE60D1PA20100114

"My determination to achieve this goal is only heightened when I see reports of massive profits and obscene bonuses at some of the very firms who owe their continued existence to the American people," Obama told reporters at a White House event."

President Obama had asked Tim Geithner to use “every legal avenue” to prevent AIG from paying out $165 million in bonuses to top employees who had a hand in the company's near-collapse, the Wall Street Journal reports. "This isn't just a matter of dollars and cents. It's about our fundamental values," said Obama.

Obama is part of the problems and needs to go!

I don't lie like Obama does.

"First of all, I know both those guys," Obama said. "They're very savvy businessmen. And I, like most of the American people, don't begrudge people success or wealth. That's part of the free market system."

http://www.miamiherald.com/business/nation/story/1473104.html

Now Obama said he was going to go after Big Bonuses just a month ago,

"My determination to achieve this goal is only heightened when I see reports of massive profits and obscene bonuses at some of the very firms who owe their continued existence to the American people," Obama told reporters at a White House event."

President Obama had asked Tim Geithner to use “every legal avenue” to prevent AIG from paying out $165 million in bonuses to top employees who had a hand in the company's near-collapse, the Wall Street Journal reports. "This isn't just a matter of dollars and cents. It's about our fundamental values," said Obama.

or here at BLoomberg which I quoted in my post yesterday

So many people are out of work and yet Obama
and his people spend like drunk sailors and are out of touch.

Obama has no concern that his Big Banker friends are getting
fat bonuses paid for by taxpayers, just scraping by.

Some are saying that Obama divied out our cash to wall$treet hoping to get kickbacks.

This make some sense, but Americans don't want their tax dollars going to Obama's corrupt banking friends

Some are saying that Obama divied out our cash to wall$treet hoping to get kickbacks.

This make some sense, but Americans don't want their tax dollars going to Obama's corrupt banking friends

he's received quite a lot from Wall Street in his VERY brief national career

I don't lie or flip-flop like Obama does.
I don't kill jobs either.

Obama is part of the problems and needs to go!
Well, lets check the record on that "My posts are always based on fact"...so far just within the past 3 months I have debunked 5-8 of your posts as being so far off base for truth and factual data has to have had you phone it in from 'LOST IN SPACE'...you've been that wrong/unable to comprehend your very own link/read the data with any accuracy/or simply tell the truth. So lets review this article for that all important truth meter:
>>>Dimon received a $17 million bonus and Blankfein received $9 million. The compensation was in the form of stock that can't be redeemed immediately.
"Listen, $17 million is an extraordinary amount of money," Obama said in the interview. "Of course, there are some baseball players who are making more than that who don't get to the World Series either. So I'm shocked by that as well."
So while the 'BONUS' might look great on paper the net worth is about as good as that same said piece of paper {the stock that it represents could end up being not even worth the paper that it's been written on...but keep holding your pent up breath and don't forget to exhale...LOL
Dimon in particular has been courted by the president. A top Democratic donor, Dimon recently joined other executives for a private lunch with Obama and met privately with Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner.
Ok, Dudley-Do-Right...you caught the president doing something so heinous that all of the past presidents have been guilty of...SHOCK/HORROR/DISMAY...WTH should we do...well of course IMPEACH HIM FOR BEING A PRESIDENT...why, the hell not! We've got nothing better to do {well, you do...you keep us all posted on that GOSSIP FEST with John Edwards & his Mistress}...those really pressing issues just titillate the masses around here...:rolleyes:
But Dimon hasn't ignored Republicans, meeting with House Republican Leader John Boehner at the Capitol Hill Club recently, just steps from House office buildings.
After giving equally to national Democratic and Republican party organizations going back at least to 2002, JPMorgan's political action committee last year contributed only to GOP national organizations. It has divided its money among specific members of Congress more equally, however.
Hold up there with that impeachment thingy...seems the republicans are getting their fair share of time with these mega-maniacs of the GREEDY INCORPORATED CLUB...so what were they really doing...inquiring minds want/need to know...now get out there and dig up that DIRT...you seem to excel at that ability...I'll want a full detailed report ASAP...so snap to it ASUR :cool:

President Barack Obama said he doesn't "begrudge" the $17 million bonus awarded to JPMorgan Chase & Co. Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon or the $9 million issued to Goldman Sachs Group Inc. CEO Lloyd Blankfein, noting that some athletes take home more pay. These are savvy businessmen according to Obama.

Hmm, it appears Obama has changed his view quickly on using taxpayer money to pay out big bank bonuses.
Yeah....he repeatedly referred to taxpayer money to pay out big bank bonuses.

:rolleyes:

"I, like most of the American people, don't begrudge people success or wealth. That's part of the free market system. I do think that the compensation packages that we've seen over the last decade at least have not matched up always to performance. I think that shareholders oftentimes have not had any significant say in the pay structures for CEOs."

Better get your ears checked.

They (obviously) have overactive-imaginations.​

Werbung:
Most real Americans would be against Big Bank Employees getting 20 Million dollar bonuses paid from their tax dollars. Some liberals might be for it, I guess.

The problem is Obama went public just a short while back
claiming he didn't run for office to help Big Bankers.

It appears that was just talk and that Obama is all about
helping his Banker friends now, at taxpayer expense.

why do you hate Capitalism?

Back