Obama taking off a few days - grandmother very ill

Hmmm, Obama cannot heal his sick grandma BUT says he CAN HEAL a sick economy!!
Somehow I DO NOT TRUST him or believe him!! THINK!!!

Werbung:
Obama quietly canceled two days of campaigning or sent Michelle in his place while visiting his sick grandmother. He did not hold news conferences while in Hawaii to milk the problem for all it is worth and has not done so since returning. He is a class act - like it or not.

McCain 'suspended' his campaign until further notice because of what he deemed an emergency that he was needed in DC to fix - and then continued to campaign from DC! Even his own party did not want him in DC - GWB had no choice but to invite him if he wanted the next POTUS (Obama) in on the talks. McCain tried to use the economic crisis to show he was a more concerned leader than Obama and IMO to try to keep Palin from having to debate Joe Biden (no proof, but I still believe that was the whole idea behind trying to cancel the first debate - and Obama was too smart to let him do it). What McCain ended up doing was convincing many that he is too high-strung and flaky to be POTUS.

Obama quietly canceled two days of campaigning or sent Michelle in his place while visiting his sick grandmother. He did not hold news conferences while in Hawaii to milk the problem for all it is worth and has not done so since returning. He is a class act - like it or not.

McCain 'suspended' his campaign until further notice because of what he deemed an emergency that he was needed in DC to fix - and then continued to campaign from DC! Even his own party did not want him in DC - GWB had no choice but to invite him if he wanted the next POTUS (Obama) in on the talks. McCain tried to use the economic crisis to show he was a more concerned leader than Obama and IMO to try to keep Palin from having to debate Joe Biden (no proof, but I still believe that was the whole idea behind trying to cancel the first debate - and Obama was too smart to let him do it). What McCain ended up doing was convincing many that he is too high-strung and flaky to be POTUS.

Some people including me think he went to Hawaii for another reason
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=79174

I think if seeing grandma was super important he would have went when she first went to the hospital or even sometime while in the hospital or even right when she got home but instead it was on the day of the deadline for the birth certificate law suit.

I, for one, appreciated the fact that McCain went to Washington when everything was falling apart. Call it what you like, I'm glad he went and did his JOB! They might be campaigning, but they do have a job to do!!!

Oh, yeah, Obama is now telling everyone to take off work to vote! What a pissing smuck.

He promotes irresponsibility, entitlemnt and laziness.

Yes, EVERYBODY take a DAY OFF! A vote for OBAMA is more important to him than YOUR education , your family , or your desires! OBAMA ARROGANCE !!!
The WORD should be placed next to every picture of OBAMA!!
AMERICA is DEAD if Obama is elected!! AND WE WILL DESERVE IT!!

All of us won't deserve it. Only the stupid ones who are like mice following the piper to their death...dancing and singing all the way!

Change...hope! While I've realized for some years now that the general DNA of the planet is heading in the wrong direction, I never thought I'd see a person so unready to step into the Whitehouse get elected.

That's okay though, because I will get great glee over the next couple of years as obama and his idiots screw up what the Dems haven't already screwed up.

By the time the next election comes around in 2 years, the public will run to the polls to throw some Dems off the Hill!

This might actually be more fun than I've realized!! ;)

Werbung:
Back