Obama tells Hispanic voters to 'punish' enemies

bododie

Obama tells Hispanic voters to 'punish' enemies

There is something very wrong and very disturbing about a president who stokes strife in America. Allahpundit of Hot Air notes that President Obama spoke on Univision Monday and did exactly that:

"If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We're gonna punish our enemies and we're gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,' if they don't see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it's gonna be harder and that's why I think it's so important that people focus on voting on November 2."

This is a pattern of the president. When asked how he would quell anger about TARP, said he did not want to quell anger but channel it

But who said this?

[t]here is not a liberal America and a conservative America -- there is the United States of America. There is not a Black America and a White America and Latino America and Asian America -- there's the United States of America.

This is the same man who bullies people, castigates Republicans, taunts bankers that he is the only one who is standing between them and the pitchforks, advocates that his supporters get in people's faces, brags he would bring a gun to a knife fight..need I continue? Obama cannot call Muslim extremists who kill Americans our "enemy" but calls on Hispanics to consider fellow Americans-albeit, Republicans- their enemies.

I only have one enemy that I can think of. It's the President of the United States of America.

Werbung:
Back