Obama - The 1st 100 days

Werbung:
...yeah, Tom Daschle and Nancy Killefer as Pando pointed out.

Tom Daschle is an OK person as far as I know...until that Tax Problem reared it's nasty head...I was 'OK, Fine he'll do a good job' and then that all blew into the media windstorm and he was gone. Nancy "WHO"...I don't know much about her so I can't say one way or the other! But feel free to enlighten me if you have some insight!

Werbung:
But, But, But Pandora...her views on abortion won't be something that she gets to act on...she's very knowledgeable about Health & Human Resources...do try to over look those things that tend to make your close your mind. I'm all about Pro Choice and I have NO FEARS what so ever that neither President Obama nor former Governor Sibelius will be over turning Roe v. Wade. So just put those itty-bitty fear factors away and FOCUS on the job that lays ahead!!! ;)

I am not at all worried at all that Obama will be over turning Roe v. Wade. They love that verdict and would probably kill anyone who tried to mess with it.

I am not sure why you think the head of the department of health and human services wont be having any input on abortion laws. Abortion would fall under the category of health and human services. Already the obama administration is trying to get a law past on choice that will trump any state laws. It is only something you don’t need to worry about if you are in favor of killing children to the 9th month and maybe beyond at tax payer expense.

If though, you want abortion limited to the first 3 months and not funded by tax payers and states to have rights to limit the types of abortions then you have something to worry about.

I am in the last group. So she is a frakin nightmare!

Back