Obama the child molester

Werbung:

See everyone... this is exactly what I've been saying... this is the Radical Right. This is how they are. That's why no one really wants a Bush third term in a John McCain.

If this kind of Karl Rove make the most abusive lies on someone. Someone who has only been a great Husband & Father appeals to you... then John McBush is definitely your man. This is totally his sick side willing to even go out as far on the despicable scale as this.

It's just so very sad that some people on the Far Right are so desperate to keep us stuck on stupid they would do and say such truly abhorrent things.

It may not seem that important to everyone... after all it's just just politics right? Think if it were you these nut jobs are attacking? There's no excuse for it.

Remember it could just as easily be you.
:mad: This is who they're calling a CHILD MOLESTER.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmB937L0bDY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyIlkweUpW0

I'm for this thread being deleted.

Don't suppose there are any moderators on board?

This is exactly the "tit4tat" nonsense that you deserve for posting absurd claims about John McCain.

You helped put this excrement sandwich together, so bite it.

I am waiting for noobamanation to come in saying he belives its all true unless Obama comes out and says I am not a child Molester.

This is the type of crap that helped realy push me away from the Republican party, I saw it way to much.

Its on both sides but I don't see how you could think the Republicans are the worst offenders. Democrats say the nastiest things about people with an (R) in front of their name. Republicans have their fair share but nothing on the order of "Uncle Tom" for Blacks that don't agree with the party, or similarly offensive names.

I am waiting for noobamanation to come in saying he belives its all true unless Obama comes out and says I am not a child Molester.

This is the type of crap that helped realy push me away from the Republican party, I saw it way to much.

I read the thread about 3 minutes after he posted it. There was nothing in there for me to reply to or any comments for me to add. You seem just so very upset that I dare question the Donald Young issue. By the way I am a she not a he.

Werbung:
I read the thread about 3 minutes after he posted it. There was nothing in there for me to reply to or any comments for me to add. You seem just so very upset that I dare question the Donald Young issue. By the way I am a she not a he.

yea I know you are a she...I dont know why I typed he. sorry

And yea I am , becuse its sooooo baseless that the fact you even give it thought is sad.

Back