Obama Threatens Democrat Senator Ben Nelson

asur

Obama is desperate to pass his HealthCare Plan now that most of America
dislikes it and Obama has exerted direct pressure on Dem. Senator Ben Nelson.

Obama has threatened to put the Offutt Air Force Base
on the BRAC list. Multiple sources confirm that Senator Nelson
is not budging! Nelson believes the Air Force Base is there for
strategic security reasons, even if America's security isn't
important to Obama. It would also create a loss of important jobs in his
state.

Using the US Military as a bargaining tool against
Ben Nelson is a dirty tactic but it's Obama!

Werbung:
Obama is desperate to pass his HealthCare Plan now that most of America
dislikes it and Obama has exerted direct pressure on Dem. Senator Ben Nelson.

Obama has threatened to put the Offutt Air Force Base
on the BRAC list. Multiple sources confirm that Senator Nelson
is not budging! Nelson believes the Air Force Base is there for
strategic security reasons, even if America's security isn't
important to Obama. It would also create a loss of important jobs in his
state.

Using the US Military as a bargaining tool against
Ben Nelson is a dirty tactic but it's Obama!

Oh c'mon, As, you know as well as I do that's how things are done in the power circles. Shoot, even the Catholic church does it, Archbishop Wuerl threatened to stop funding homeless shelters and all the other charitable works they do in Washington DC if the gay marriage bill passed.

Oh c'mon, As, you know as well as I do that's how things are done in the power circles. Shoot, even the Catholic church does it, Archbishop Wuerl threatened to stop funding homeless shelters and all the other charitable works they do in Washington DC if the gay marriage bill passed.

But you would agree its wrong to do?

and didnt obama say he was differnt, he would bring change, no more politics as usual?

and didnt obama say he was differnt, he would bring change, no more politics as usual?

Now we have the CRAZIES saying "Its ok to use out NATIONAL SECURITY as a BRIBE to PASS UNWANTED LEGISLATION!!

You know as I hear this FILTH I wonder is AMERICA worth saving! We have an ADMINSTRATION that is like a MOB, A CRIMMINAL MOB, stopping at nothing to get its EVIL way. My God what kind of people did we put in control?

When does a group of CHILD MOLESTERS become an example of moral leadership?

Now we have the CRAZIES saying "Its ok to use out NATIONAL SECURITY as a BRIBE to PASS UNWANTED LEGISLATION!!

You know as I hear this FILTH I wonder is AMERICA worth saving! We have an ADMINSTRATION that is like a MOB, A CRIMMINAL MOB, stopping at nothing to get its EVIL way. My God what kind of people did we put in control?

America will always be worth saving, its one of the few things worth killing for and dying for.

Archbishop Wuerl threatened to stop funding homeless shelters and all the other charitable works they do in Washington DC if the gay marriage bill passed

It sounds like you are mixing apples with prunes.

A church has every right to decide how it's money is spent.

The president is supposed to be protecting the US.

Of course it's wrong, what do you expect me to do about it? Obie lied and he's doing the same sh1t that Bush would have done. Nothing I can do about that, I can't even see anybody on the horizon who might be a better person to vote for in the next election. Tweedledee and Tweedledum, nobody to vote for in either party.

It sounds like you are mixing apples with prunes.

A church has every right to decide how it's money is spent.

The president is supposed to be protecting the US.

It isn't the issue of spending money, it's the threat against innocent people by churches and governments to force political gains that I object to. If a church holds hostage the lives and safety of the poorest people to try to force the direction of an election, that is no different than what Obie did holding the people hostage by threatening closure of the base that provides their livelihood in an attempt to make a politician vote the way Obie wants him to.

Werbung:
Doesn't anyone bother to check these things out?

Proving that they will leave no stone unturned in their efforts to undermine health reform, some blogs opposing reform are now trafficking an absurd rumor that Nebraska’s Offutt Air Force Base is being threatened over Senator Ben Nelson’s vote on the Senate reform bill.

To be perfectly clear: these rumors are completely baseless and false.

Am I the only one not gullible enough to take at face value a post with no link and no backup?

Here's more, from Nebraska

WASHINGTON — Nebraska's Sen. Mike Johanns and 19 other Republican senators Wednesday called for a hearing into reports that the Obama administration used the future of Offutt Air Force Base as bargaining chip in the health care debate.

Sen. Ben Nelson, D-Neb., has said the rumors are completely false. The White House has called them “absurd.”

A defense analyst said Wednesday that base closures simply don't work that way.
Even Johanns himself said he doesn't believe the rumors.

“When Senator Nelson says it didn't happen, I trust Senator Nelson. I have no reason not to trust him,” Johanns said.

Ben Nelson is the guy who supposedly received the "threat".

Just another silly rumor.

Back