Obama throws 2nd hint that hes not running in 2012

dogtowner

Staff member
read

of course he'll be neither a really good 1 term NOR mediocre 2 termer except in his B+ egocentric mind

"I'd rather be a really good one-term president than a mediocre two-term president," he told ABC's "World News" anchor Diane Sawyer in an exclusive interview today

Werbung:
How ridiculous is that statement? What American president, in his right mind, would say something so stupid?

What can we conclude from such a statement? Could it be he intends to socialize this country against the will of the people? And, he does not care to be re-elected in 2010. This could be the case, since we know he is a hard core Marxist. The next three years will be very interesting.

Hopefully the damage he perpetrates on America irreparably harms the liberal wing of the Dem party and NOT America.

How ridiculous is that statement? What American president, in his right mind, would say something so stupid?

What can we conclude from such a statement? Could it be he intends to socialize this country against the will of the people? And, he does not care to be re-elected in 2010. This could be the case, since we know he is a hard core Marxist. The next three years will be very interesting.

Hopefully the damage he perpetrates on America irreparably harms the liberal wing of the Dem party and NOT America.

it demonstrates that he was sent to get what he could knowing full well that it was a suicide (figuratively speaking of course) mission.

read

of course he'll be neither a really good 1 term NOR mediocre 2 termer except in his B+ egocentric mind

"I'd rather be a really good one-term president than a mediocre two-term president," he told ABC's "World News" anchor Diane Sawyer in an exclusive interview today

What a lot of total HOOEY...GOOD GRIEF

What would you expect him to say..."gee, Diane...I'd rather just slug along doing the smallest amount that I can year by year and be as lame duck as possible since I might have 8 years to do & be all that I can be"...LETS GET REAL PEOPLE!
Name any president that did really great things during his 2nd term in office that was bigger/better then his first 4 years...any 2 term president. You all seem to be grasping at the most finite straws and as with gossipy old women who have nothing better to do...fret/worry/wring their hands over the what-ifs of what will fall upon your head in the future...SERIOUSLY, this makes me LMAO!

The Krathammer nails BO. The third option is...

“Well there is a third option he didn’t consider which is that he could be a mediocre one-term president, and that’s what he’s been thus far in his first year.”

What would you expect him to say..."gee, Diane...I'd rather just slug along doing the smallest amount that I can year by year and be as lame duck as possible since I might have 8 years to do & be all that I can be"...LETS GET REAL PEOPLE!
Name any president that did really great things during his 2nd term in office that was bigger/better then his first 4 years...any 2 term president. You all seem to be grasping at the most finite straws and as with gossipy old women who have nothing better to do...fret/worry/wring their hands over the what-ifs of what will fall upon your head in the future...SERIOUSLY, this makes me LMAO!

as the post title alludes, this is further proof that he does not intend to run for re-election.

there were soe here who do not believe this to be the case.

The Krathammer nails BO. The third option is...

“Well there is a third option he didn’t consider which is that he could be a mediocre one-term president, and that’s what he’s been thus far in his first year.”

or the 4th option, a God-aweful one termer

as the post title alludes, this is further proof that he does not intend to run for re-election.

there were soe here who do not believe this to be the case.
Well, between now and the fall of 2012 there are many, many days/issues/and events that 'I' can't foresee, if you can could you go purchase a Power Ball ticket for me and I'll gladly share the wealth with you when we win ;)

Come on DOGTOWNER...why is this such a ISSUE for you, truly...what bearing does it have that you need to keep track of the number of times that he 'ALLUDES/HINTS' that he's not going to run?

Well, between now and the fall of 2012 there are many, many days/issues/and events that 'I' can't foresee, if you can could you go purchase a Power Ball ticket for me and I'll gladly share the wealth with you when we win ;)

Come on DOGTOWNER...why is this such a ISSUE for you, truly...what bearing does it have that you need to keep track of the number of times that he 'ALLUDES/HINTS' that he's not going to run?

Power Ball is based on chance. It is quite possible to predict future actions on past behaviors.

Because the first time I pointed this out the reaction was disbelief.

Not really an issue for me, I'll be delighted to see him gone.

Power Ball is based on chance. It is quite possible to predict future actions on past behaviors.

Because the first time I pointed this out the reaction was disbelief.

Not really an issue for me, I'll be delighted to see him gone.
Well, alrighty then...but if you get that gut feeling that you know something is 'afoot' about our Presidents PLANS FOR THE FUTURE; then do please let me know and I'll be sending you a $1.00 to invest in the power ball for me...and when I win...I'll be sure to share ;)

F.D.R. made his GREATEST CONTRIBUTION to the cause of AMERICA during his Fourth Term!!

Werbung:
Back