Obama Thug Bites Finger off Health Care Protestor!

asur

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...bitten_off_at_health_care_reform_protest.html

From an eyewitness report I heard, the pro Obama health care thug came over and began antagonizing this older guy, using acron tactics.

The older man went to defend himself and a scuffle ensued...

The Obama thug quickly bit the older mans finger off, threw it on the street and fled.

Another anti-Obama protester managed to find it on the street and rushed
it to the hospital. .

There were a large number of people watching, but Pro-Obama
protestors refused to divulge the identity of the biter to police.

These acorners represent Obama to a T and make him proud.
It's called CHANGE!

Werbung:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...bitten_off_at_health_care_reform_protest.html

From an eyewitness report I heard, the pro Obama health care thug came over and began antagonizing this older guy, using acron tactics.

The Obama thug quickly bit the older mans finger off, threw it on the street and fled.

it to the hospital. .

Theses criminals represent Obama to a T and make him proud.
It's called CHANGE!

Yes and I read another eyewitness report that claimed the guy who got his finger bitten off punched the other fellow in the face first..

Regardless, he's all right now...he got is finger reattached at the hospital and therein lies the real story of this incident. When the anti government healthcare protester got his finger sewed back on, he paid for it with Medicare

Yes and I read another eyewitness report that claimed the guy who got his finger bitten off punched the other fellow in the face first..

Regardless, he's all right now...he got is finger fixed at the hospital and therein lies the real story of this incident. When the anti government healthcare protester got his finger sewed back on, he paid for it with Medicare

The hospital was not able to reattach the man's finger, according to an interview the man gave today.

He also admitted that he punched the man twice, and it was the second punch that the other man bit off his finger. He stated the reasons he did punch him was that the other man was "coming at him." Up in the air who started what I suppose, but the man's finger was not reattached, and this is hardly some victory of Medicare.

The hospital was not able to reattach the man's finger, according to an interview the man gave today.

He also admitted that he punched the man twice, and it was the second punch that the other man bit off his finger. He stated the reasons he did punch him was that the other man was "coming at him." Up in the air who started what I suppose, but the man's finger was not reattached, and this is hardly some victory of Medicare.

Whether he got his finger reattached or not, I find it rather ironic that a man protesting the government's involvement in healthcare relies on Medicare to pay his bills

Whether he got his finger reattached or not, I find it rather ironic that a man protesting the government's involvement in healthcare relies on Medicare to pay his bills

Do you also find it "ironic" that the Medicare system is going bankrupt and is not sustainable?

Do you also find it "ironic" that the Medicare system is going bankrupt and is not sustainable?

I see you're purposely trying to avoid my point, which is a sure sign that I made it..

This punching in the face of healthcare supporters by opponents seems to be going around...perhaps a few more fingers need to be bitten off, there's no excuse for this sort of aggression.

A 65-year-old man cheering healthcare reform in Miami was punched in the face and knocked to the ground by an opponent of a public health plan, according to a reporter at the scene. The rally took place outside a Great Miami Chamber of Commerce event where Florida Sen. Bill Nelson (D-FL - below right) was speaking.

"Luis Perrero of Coral Gables was standing among about 40 Democratic activists and union workers when a man in a Ford pick-up truck pulled up to the rally at Jungle Island and began arguing with the crowd," the Herald's Tolouse Oloronippa blogged Wednesday. "The man, who only gave his first name as Raul, said Perrero called him a Spanish curse word. He punched Perrero in the face. Perrero fell to the ground and lay motionless for a few minutes."

http://rawstory.com/blog/2009/09/healthcare-opponent-punches-65-year-old-supporter/

PopEye your blog links is biased.

The young Obama punk got up in the old man's face in a threatening way is the way I heard it.

The liberal media even reported that the Obama supporter has his finger bitten off, which was 180% incorrect. Check it out

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/09/healthcare-reform-violence.html

Ask yourself how could the Obama media get the facts wrong?

Well the answer is obvious

The Obama media got porkulous wrong, recovery wrong, etc.

I see you're purposely trying to avoid my point, which is a sure sign that I made it..

This punching in the face of healthcare supporters by opponents seems to be going around...perhaps a few more fingers need to be bitten off, there's no excuse for this sort of aggression.

http://rawstory.com/blog/2009/09/healthcare-opponent-punches-65-year-old-supporter/

I suppose I do find it "ironic" that people on a government run plan would oppose a government run plan.

Just like I find it "ironic" that those who advocate for a government run program ignore the fact that the program is poorly managed and going bankrupt.

and the private system is making record profits so umm yea....maybe if health insurance did not do such a good job making sure the sick cant have coverage so they have to go the goverment for help.....But yea I bet we could fix Medcare real easy, lets follow the Private example...

Obama please take people with preexisting conditions, who lose there job, who you can find a loophole to not have to pay for if they get very sick....off of medicare....lets leave it only for the sick and give you a big raise for cutting cost :)

Republicans can cry all they want that they have a reform plan as well...but guess what they had 8 years of W and where was the plan? they always claim a plan ...but only when they know they cant do anything....and the plan never seems to address the major issues...only make more profits for health insurance companies.

and the private system is making record profits so umm yea....maybe if health insurance did not do such a good job making sure the sick cant have coverage so they have to go the goverment for help.....

Actually, it is the government that ensures that by making it against the law for them to actually compete.

And heaven forbid a company in the US turn a profit. What is it with people hating the act of making money. Do you start a company for any other reason?

Republicans can cry all they want that they have a reform plan as well...but guess what they had 8 years of W and where was the plan? they always claim a plan ...but only when they know they cant do anything....and the plan never seems to address the major issues...only make more profits for health insurance companies.

Justifying a bad idea with "where was your idea 8 years ago" is pathetic.

The current reform options set forth by the Democrats do not really address major issues either. All a public option does it say to 40 million "ok now you are covered." However, there is still no manner in place to pay for such a thing, and the system will continue to lose money, and we will continue to not be able to pay for it.

PopEye your blog links is biased.

The young Obama punk got up in the old man's face in a threatening way is the way I heard it.

The liberal media even reported that the Obama supporter has his finger bitten off, which was 180% incorrect. Check it out

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/09/healthcare-reform-violence.html

Ask yourself how could the Obama media get the facts wrong?

Well the answer is obvious

The Obama media got porkulous wrong, recovery wrong, etc.

Asur...." your media is bias becuse it does not say what I heard and want to belive" thats basicly what it sounded like...face it, sounds like the "thug" was the one on your side, not the Obama health care reform supporter.

it to the hospital. .

These acorners represent Obama to a T and make him proud.
It's called CHANGE!

Let's all just be relieved that this wasn't a Liberal protesting against Bush/Cheney!

Bush would sentence him to TORTURE and Cheney would shoot him in the face!:cool:

It's called GESTAPO!

Let's all just be relieved that this wasn't a Liberal protesting against Bush/Cheney!

Bush would sentence him to TORTURE and Cheney would shoot him in the face!:cool:

It's called GESTAPO!

They renamed it "Organizing for America" now, you did not hear? ;)

Well its the old mans fault right? He must be a radical hate monger because he is protesting the health care bill, and he sure must be part of some right wing radical movement

and besides he is obviously racist since he does not like obama

and what good is his finger anyway? He is old and its not like he can really do anything for society anyhow except for suck the system dry with his aging health care needs.

so I can see why the left is defending the guy who bit his finger off

Werbung:
and the private system is making record profits so umm yea....maybe if health insurance did not do such a good job making sure the sick cant have coverage so they have to go the goverment for help.....But yea I bet we could fix Medcare real easy, lets follow the Private example...

Obama please take people with preexisting conditions, who lose there job, who you can find a loophole to not have to pay for if they get very sick....off of medicare....lets leave it only for the sick and give you a big raise for cutting cost :)

so if profits are so bad. What will happen to all the "tax revenue" LOST from the insurance companies if they got forced out by a public option?

Did anyone ever ask that question. That's not even calculated in the CBO estimates of the cost. Or even those people who work for the insurance companies.. losing their jobs and going on the govt payroll....

oh wait. that's what the govt wants. More people reliant on them. I almost forgot about the bigger picture.

Back