Obama to cut military health care.

Are you referring to this yellowcake?

Hardly sounds like a viable attempt to create WMDs, does it?

I was referring to the story about Saddam trying to buy more yellowcake from Niger, since proven false.

Is 550 tons of Yellowcake dangerous and can one use it to create WMD's?

I would agree its silly to buy more yellowcake when you already have 550 metric tons of it.

Werbung:
Is 550 tons of Yellowcake dangerous and can one use it to create WMD's?

I would agree its silly to buy more yellowcake when you already have 550 metric tons of it.

Maybe they wanted some that hadn't been documented and safeguarded by the UN since 1981. Oh, wait, no they didn't! The story of buying yellowcake from Niger was fabricated. Never mind.

ok while bush was lying did he happen to say how much yellowcake was trying to be purchased?

No one said he was lying. He was repeating faulty intelligence.

I'm not sure just how much yellocake Iraq was not going to purchase from Iraq.

Does it matter?

No one said he was lying. He was repeating faulty intelligence.

I'm not sure just how much yellocake Iraq was not going to purchase from Iraq.

Does it matter?

Well if everybody and their brother knew that Saddam Hussein had 550 metric tons of yellowcake because it was documented then why would anyone make a silly claim that he was trying to buy yellowcake and why didn’t all the anti Bush people speak up then and produce this document.

Why didn't John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam) speak up about it, instead of saying Saddam Hussein had or was trying to obtain WMD’s and was dangerous and needed to be stopped, why did Clinton do the same...?

I don’t remember how much yellow cake bush claimed Saddam Hussein wanted to buy but if it was anything less than 550 metric tons it seems like he would have been laughed off the stage. A number of people should have been able to point to this documentation that Saddam Hussein already had 550 metric tons and why would he want to buy more when he already has enough to build a number of bombs.

And come to think of it, why didn’t Saddam Hussein say anything when that moron Dan Rather interviewed him. He could have easily said… look I am being set up. Bush is trying to say I want to buy yellowcake from Niger and its documented I already have 550 metric tons of the stuff, if I wanted to make a bomb it would be made but as you can see the yellowcake sits here. Why didn’t Dan Rather bring it up? I find the whole thing fishy.

and why did it take 4 years to get it out of Iraq. We went into Iraq over 5 years ago, if we knew about this yellowcake why didn't we go right to it and get it out. Its dangerous stuff right and we left it there for 4 years hoping that no one got to it before us? Strange!

Well if everybody and their brother knew that Saddam Hussein had 550 metric tons of yellowcake because it was documented then why would anyone make a silly claim that he was trying to buy yellowcake and why didn’t all the anti Bush people speak up then and produce this document.

Why didn't John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam) speak up about it, instead of saying Saddam Hussein had or was trying to obtain WMD’s and was dangerous and needed to be stopped, why did Clinton do the same...?

Bush wasn't the only one fooled, of course, as the Congress approved the invasion as well.

I don’t remember how much yellow cake bush claimed Saddam Hussein wanted to buy but if it was anything less than 550 metric tons it seems like he would have been laughed off the stage. A number of people should have been able to point to this documentation that Saddam Hussein already had 550 metric tons and why would he want to buy more when he already has enough to build a number of bombs.

And yet, the allegation that he wanted to buy yellow cake from Niger was a part of the intelligence that was used to justify the invasion.

Maybe government intelligence is really an oxymoron.

And come to think of it, why didn’t Saddam Hussein say anything when that moron Dan Rather interviewed him. He could have easily said… look I am being set up. Bush is trying to say I want to buy yellowcake from Niger and its documented I already have 550 metric tons of the stuff, if I wanted to make a bomb it would be made but as you can see the yellowcake sits here. Why didn’t Dan Rather bring it up? I find the whole thing fishy.

Saddam Hussain didn't believe that his ally, the US, would invade his country. He was not afraid of us (which turned out to be his undoing), but was afraid of Iran. He wanted the Iranians to believe he had WMD so that they would leave him alone.

and why did it take 4 years to get it out of Iraq. We went into Iraq over 5 years ago, if we knew about this yellowcake why didn't we go right to it and get it out. Its dangerous stuff right and we left it there for 4 years hoping that no one got to it before us? Strange!

Now, there's a good question, that could be asked along with a lot of others about this particular war. Why is it just now winding down after six years, when it was supposed to take less than six months? What happened to all of the weapons owned by the defeated Iraqi army? There is a long list of unanswered questions. Why that yellowcake wasn't shipped out of Iraq when it was discovered is just one of them.

Bush wasn't the only one fooled, of course, as the Congress approved the invasion as well.

And yet, the allegation that he wanted to buy yellow cake from Niger was a part of the intelligence that was used to justify the invasion.

Maybe government intelligence is really an oxymoron.

Saddam Hussain didn't believe that his ally, the US, would invade his country. He was not afraid of us (which turned out to be his undoing), but was afraid of Iran. He wanted the Iranians to believe he had WMD so that they would leave him alone.

Now, there's a good question, that could be asked along with a lot of others about this particular war. Why is it just now winding down after six years, when it was supposed to take less than six months? What happened to all of the weapons owned by the defeated Iraqi army? There is a long list of unanswered questions. Why that yellowcake wasn't shipped out of Iraq when it was discovered is just one of them.

If the yellowcake was known to all and congress still did not know about
then all is truly lost. We are totally fraked!

If the yellowcake was known to all and congress still did not know about
then all is truly lost. We are totally fraked!

I'm not sure I understand that response, as it seems to confuse the real yellowcake that was known with the supposed yellowcake that Iraq wasn't trying to buy from Niger.
But, of course, we are totally fraked if we depend on the federal government and don't keep an eye on what they are up to. That is a given.

Obama tried to cut the benefits for veterans, but I believe many people
were outraged. Obama is the problem now. He needs to go.
He wants to give AIG buddies bonuses, but cut benefits to military folks.
He is just bad news.

It's just hilarious that the losers that backed Bush all the way to the ditch now just twist $hit & make crap up.:D

Werbung:
Andy;90448]Just pointing out the truth. You never have, nor ever will, show one shred of evidence supporting the idiotic claim that somehow Republicans obstructed the perfect wonderful policies that would have fixed the world.

Andy... did ya miss the med cart today or something?:D

Idiocy. If the Republicans really were trying to dismantle it, I'd be a member of the republican party, and giving them donations for once in my life.

Andy as bad as they are. I don't know that even they would want you.:D

I'm just glad the Dems stopped Bush from tricking retires away from Social Security and into the Stock Market right before it crashed to the ground.

Sure it would have set up a scenario where a Republicant President probably wouldn't have gotten elected again for 50 years or so... but as good as that is for me from a political standpoint it's not worth it to me if it screws over Americans over like that! Especially the elderly!

Back