1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Obama to help pay off Clinton's debt

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Popeye, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

Big news tonight for Democrats. It's been reported on all three cable news networks that both Hillary and Bill are both on board with the Obama candidacy. Looks like it's all about Democratic party unity...the Repubs worse nightmare.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080627/ap_on_el_pr/obama_clinton_11

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dy...AR2008062602671.html?nav=rss_email/components

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20080626/obama_clinton_080626/20080626?hub=World

2. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

The best part of this is that Obama supporters, who hate Hillary, will be paying off Hillary’s debt. I am glad! :D

I don't think they are as united as you want them to be. I just saw her on the news saying to support Barack Obama, it looked about as sincere as me saying I like paying state taxes.

3. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

So Hillary has engaged in a last sad political act, publicly ass-kissing for the ghetto boy so she can retain more of her millions. As much as I dislike Hillary, I can't help but feel sorry for at least her daughter to see her final degradation as a political whore.

4. Andy

Andy Well-Known Member

Honestly, you never know. Sometimes children see the sick stupidity of their parents and turn the other way. This could be a benefit to her daughter to see where immoral power grabbing activity leads you.

5. XCALIDEM

XCALIDEM Active Member

All of us Hillary supporters ain't buying that crap. I don't think that Obama wants to lose $20 million of his funds to help Hillary.

6. Andy

Andy Well-Known Member

So much for party unity. That didn't last long... about 3 posts I think.

7. SW85

SW85 New Member

8. XCALIDEM

XCALIDEM Active Member

That's funny!!!:D

I don't think that Bill will jump into the Obama wagon, unless it favors him somehow. I don't blame him for being pissed. The Obama camp said so many negatives about him and Hillary.

BTW: I'm still looking for videos of Bill saying that he will begin campainging for Obama next week, as CNN's Candy Crowell has been reporting all week.:confused: