Obama to sign One World Order Treaty?

asur

It's scary and I think most would agree that if the US is going to give Billions to the needy, they ought to reside in the US. But Obama may be giving Billions
of US taxpayer money to the poor in Foreign Countries on our behalf.

The Copenhagen treaty is pretty scary: it’s about taking more decisions away from US taxpayers about their money and giving them to an unelected body of officials.

Watch and make your own decision:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMe5dOgbu40&feature=player_embedded

Werbung:
Actually I heard today something new. Apparently a memo was leaked from the Dutch
that the US, the UK and a few other countries will take control the cap and trade from the United Nations and all countries will have to pay their part no exeptions.

Its apparently written in a UK Guardian.

I have not had a chance to check it out yet, I actually forgot about it till I read your post. But if its true, then I will be very happy with obama. Seriously.

I hate cap and tax but the two things I hate most about it is that some countries are exempt and the UN controls it.

Dont get me wrong, I dont believe in "man made" global warming and I dont think we should be taxed for cow farts but if this is going to happen then at least I want every country to pay and the UN to not be a part of it.

I will go and try to find the write up in the UK paper and post it here if I can find it, then Ill go watch your video :)

This was talked about in the past. If he did sign, the Senate would have to ratify it.

This was talked about in the past. If he did sign, the Senate would have to ratify it.

OK, my bad, are you sure the senate has to ratify it?

I read that certain Democrats warned him not to sign it!

Watch the video please, it's very scary!
"Monckton claimed to "have read that treaty." In fact, there is no final language that has been releasedhttp://mediamatters.org/research/200910200042..."​

529.gif
529.gif

Senate has to ratify any treaty the President signs.

I might disagree with you on {a few issues} things but THANK GOD you fully understand what/how things work in our government...now could you do a little one-on-one teachable moment time with ASUR, the poor-poor human seems highly ignorant of our basic government processes :rolleyes:

It's scary and I think most would agree that if the US is going to give Billions to the needy, they ought to reside in the US. But Obama may be giving Billions

The Copenhagen treaty is pretty scary: it’s about taking more decisions away from US taxpayers about their money and giving them to an unelected body of officials.

"Christopher Monckton, the prominent British climate change skeptic who made the news last week when he compared climate protesters in Copenhagen to "Hitler Youth," advocated the creation of internment camps for HIV-positive people in an article published two decades ago."

*​

"...There is only one way to stop AIDS. That is to screen the entire population regularly and to quarantine all carriers of the disease for life to halt transmission of the disease to those who are uninfected. Every member of the population should be blood-tested every month to detect the presence of antibodies against the disease, and all those found to be infected with the virus, even if only as carriers, should be isolated compulsorily, immediately, and permanently."

Whew!!!

At least he's into measured-responses to issues!

:rolleyes:

Where have I seen this scary story before?

Oh yeah I remember it's an old Republicant bedtime story...

Oh yeah I remember it's an old Republicant bedtime story...
Nah, we tell the one about the dims who stand around waiting for someone to save them when the sky does fall, or the water rises, and remind our children that people who complain about what others have or won't do, are the "can'ts".

However, do tell us what you know about how globalism, and your proof that there is no chance of a world order. You seem to think you know all about world politics, and are absolutely sure that America calls all the shots for itself as it did in the past.

Nah, we tell the one about the dims who stand around waiting for someone to save them when the sky does fall, or the water rises, and remind our children that people who complain about what others have or won't do, are the "can'ts".

However, do tell us what you know about how globalism, and your proof that there is no chance of a world order. You seem to think you know all about world politics, and are absolutely sure that America calls all the shots for itself as it did in the past.

You pubbies and your crying wolf stuff... it's great fun:D

Don't you get it? This is why if you ever did get a good idea nobody is gonna listen to ya. You're always getting caught just making crap up.:D

in other words you know nothing about anything other than what is going on on the international stage, who attends economic summits, which countries they are from, and how the economies of those countries are intertwined with ours. These people make international policy, and in case you aren't aware, America is part of that, and we are in no way in the same position of power that we were when we emerged as such after WWI and II. You know nothing about other international organizations and the connections to those in your own senate.

And you know why you don't even have the capacity to fathom these things? Because they take research, and ingenuity to find information that is readily available if one knows how to approach the subjects. You speak passionately of "surface" issues, and know nothing about larger issues. Your intelligence and "passions" are limited.

As for Sheeple. Those would be the ones who believe Obam-ba is more than a token pimple on the ass of those calling the shots. That would be you.

Werbung:

You Burr-Head Beck fans are tooooooooooo-easily manipulated. (...And, Exxon-Mobil loves every-one-o'-you!!!!)

:rolleyes:

Back