Obama to spend 2 million on celebration party

XCALIDEM

This has got to be the most arrogant idiot that I've ever seen.... He's already wasting other people's money on his Presidential Celebration Party...

He knows that he already won.....:mad:

That is so wrong Barack Hussein Obama :mad:

And you worry about Sarah Palin's wardrove!!!! HYPOCRISY!!!!

Daley puts Obama rally tab at $2 million
Posted by Dan Mihalopoulos at 12:22 p.m.

Mayor Richard Daley put the tab at $2 million today for Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama's Grant Park rally on election night.

Obama's campaign is footing the bill.

Noting the city's budget shortfall and planned layoffs of city workers, Daley said, "In this financial crisis, the city of Chicago could not afford $2 million on this."

Daley said he would have preferred that the event were held indoors at the United Center, but he yielded to the Obama campaign's wishes.

"Could you see me saying no to Sen. Obama?" Daley told reporters today. "Give me a break. I'm not that dumb."

Daley said he plans to attend the event.

City emergency officials will outline details at a news conference today.

"Yeah, it's costly but they raised quite a bit of money in the campaign," Daley said.

The Obama rally reaction came as Daley attended an event where Baxter International Inc. promised to donate $5 million for science programs at Chicago Public Schools.

Lindblom Math and Science Academy will get $2 million for a biotechnology center. Another $2 million is earmarked for increasing teacher training in biology, chemistry and physics, with the remaining $1 million helping to launch two new schools under Daley's Renaissance 2010 initiative. Private donations to the program have reached $48 million, officials said.
http://newsblogs.chicagotribune.com/clout_st/2008/10/daley-puts-obam.html

I guess if you're the messiah you can predict the future!!!:eek:

The_Chosen_One.jpg

Werbung:
George W. Bush spent $40 million. On the subject of arrogant idiots, I guess that fits you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush's_second_term_as_President_of_the_United_States

Ok, mr. wise guy. I read your link and it says that the money was raised by all those oil companies that we already know he was associated with and the party was for his innaguration, not for his election night party....:mad:

By doing this; Obama is already stating to the world that he won!! What a freaking arrogant prick!!!! :mad:

What an imbecilic ignorant twit you must be. Nine days away from the election both candidates are planning events. Are you really that stupid that you actually think they start working on the details the afternoon of November 4th? Geez, only a freaking aggagant prick would think that.

What an imbecilic ignorant twit you must be. Nine days away from the election both candidates are planning events. Are you really that stupid that you actually think they start working on the details the afternoon of November 4th? Geez, only a freaking aggagant prick would think that.

Let us try to keep it civil.

TYPICAL OBAMABOT RESPONSE!!!! personal attacts, how clever...

$ 2 million for an election night party is being too arrogant. They usually do their parties at some hotel... No one knows that they'll win so why go through all the expense????

Read the treads above. I only used the original poster's exact words.

I didnot personally attack you. You're saying that Bush spent $40 MILLION for a party, which is not the same thing that I'm making reference on my thread.

I'm calling Obama Arrogant prick...

I didnot personally attack you. You're saying that Bush spent $40 MILLION for a party, which is not the same thing that I'm making reference on my thread.

I'm calling Obama Arrogant prick...

No harm no foul for anyone, just a friendly reminder.

No harm no foul for anyone, just a friendly reminder.

Yeah, it makes me mad that this guy is already flaunting to the world that he's the next president already.

I hope I get to see that night his big celebration come to screetching halt when he finds out that he didn't win...

Werbung:
Obama's 30 minute infomercial

A lot of people think that Obama will piss off many people with his half hour infomercial because it will be cutting into the World series time slot... Also nobody wants to hear a candidate for 30 munutes on TV. IT'S ridiculous.

Who does he think he is? The president already?:mad:

Back