Obama transition highest rated in 3 decades

Popeye

Read it and weep Obama haters, what few of you there are, because Americans love our incoming president.

Eighty-two percent of those questioned in a new CNN/Opinion Research Corporation poll released Wednesday morning approve of the way Obama is handling his presidential transition. That's up 3 points from when we asked this question at the beginning of December. Fifteen percent of those surveyed disapprove of the way Obama's handling his transition, down 3 points from our last poll.

The 82 percent approval is higher than then President-elect George W. Bush 8 years ago, who had a 65 percent transition approval rating, and Bill Clinton, at 67 percent in 1992.

"Barack Obama is having a better honeymoon with the American public than any incoming president in the past three decades. He's putting up better numbers, usually by double digits, than Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, or either George Bush on every item traditionally measured in transition polls,"
says CNN Polling Director Keating Holland.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.co...raws-approval-of-4-in-5-americans/#more-33485

Werbung:
would you seriously rather he was worshiped by all?

Things become more dangerous when everyone is in agreement, its healthy for a nation for there to be at least some who dont follow like blind sheep

would you seriously rather he was worshiped by all?

Things become more dangerous when everyone is in agreement, its healthy for a nation for there to be at least some who dont follow like blind sheep

Just pointing out that, according to this poll, Obama has astronomical transition approval ratings...even besting that so called conservative hero Ronald Reagan.

Sure there will always be some naysayers, but most Americans have come around.

A third say that their impression of Obama has gotten better since the election, with only 8 percent saying their opinion has gotten worse.

You can join the above group NO, years from now nobody will remember that you refused to vote for history.

Quite frankly, who the hell cares? Let us see what they actually do rather than have collective orgasms over their names.

Just pointing out that, according to this poll, Obama has astronomical transition approval ratings...even besting that so called conservative hero Ronald Reagan.

Sure there will always be some naysayers, but most Americans have come around.

You can join the above group NO, years from now nobody will remember that you refused to vote for history.

my opinion of him has not gotten worse, really its gotten a bit better. A lot better actually. I am still basicly 100% against his policy but as a person I actually have gained a fair amount of respect for him though that doesnt matter much at all. What he does or does not do is what matters.

Don't worry, you'll have nice long 8 years to watch Obama work his magic.

So far the only policy I have seen is a trillion dollar increase in spending. What is next? Maybe we can all buy 0% T-Bills to be patriotic! Give me a break.

You honestly are going to sit here and tell me that "light rail" projects and "green" technology is the solution to the economic problem? Because that is what Obama has told us so far.

Everybody in the world has increasingly reason to fear the next few years, since Obama looks more and more like a continuation of the old regime, surrounding himself already with the old guard
His new team of appointees include the unspeakable Hilary Clinton, and even the same Defence Secretary who served Bush, namely Gates.

So it looks like more of the same, business as usual, warmongering in far-off nations, turning millions of innocent children, women, and men into homeless refugees, causing the deaths of millions of innocent children, women, and men, maiming, and ruining the lives of millions of innocent children, women, and men,stealing their oil and gas and other natural resources, establishing puppet governments, undermining or overthrowing democratic governments, committing war crimes and atrocities and crimes against humanity, making America the most hated nation in the world, breeding enemies and thousands of dangerous anti-American terrorists, violating international law, showing complete contempt for the rest of the world, and into the bargain sending thousands of U.S. troops to their deaths.
Politicians like Obama, Bush, and the Clintons would never go and fight and risk their own necks, but they are all too willing to sacrifice the lives of others, and to shed the blood of others, so long as they remain safe in the White House, regardless of the cost in terms of lives, limbs, health, and well-being of U.S troops and the rest of humanity.

I especially like the fact that his version of "change" includes bringing back a lot of the same old people.

Do you remember Obama saying ( a number of times)

that you can not send the same old people back to washington in differnt chairs and expect a new result. ?

I remember him saying that and its funny from his VP to his Sec Of State and a number of others its just the same old people all placed in new chairs.

Do you remember Obama saying ( a number of times)

that you can not send the same old people back to washington in differnt chairs and expect a new result. ?

I remember him saying that and its funny from his VP to his Sec Of State and a number of others its just the same old people all placed in new chairs.

It's not the same old people..these folks are Democrats, a big difference from the WH of the last eight years. That's the real change.

It's not the same old people..these folks are Democrats, a big difference from the WH of the last eight years. That's the real change.

not the same people because they are democrats? They are the same people from the Clinton administration... that is a repeat, recycle, moving people to different chairs exc.

When obama would speak about moving the same people to different chairs, he was talking about Hillary who talked about her husbands record and years in the WH and how she could basicly do the same. These are comments he made during the primary

not the same people because they are democrats? They are the same people from the Clinton administration... that is a repeat, recycle, moving people to different chairs exc.

When obama would speak about moving the same people to different chairs, he was talking about Hillary who talked about her husbands record and years in the WH and how she could basicly do the same. These are comments he made during the primary

Comments made during the primary are irrelevant. The Clinton years were great, the economy was purring along, we were respected globally etc....what a contrast to the dark years of George Bush's reign of terror.

Obama recognizes, as I do, Bill Clinton was our finest modern day president. Why wouldn't he want to employ some of the people responsible for those great years?

Comments made during the primary are irrelevant. The Clinton years were great, the economy was purring along, we were respected globally etc....what a contrast to the dark years of George Bush's reign of terror.

Obama recognizes, as I do, Bill Clinton was our finest modern day president. Why wouldn't he want to employ some of the people responsible for those great years?

Well I guess the answer to that question depends on if you believe the crap he spewed during the primary or if you believe the crap he is currently spewing :)

I personally think it was very smart of him to surround himself with Clinton people but that just tells me he was full of crap and his words were empty and hollow during the primarys, but I already knew that :)

Werbung:
Read it and weep Obama haters, what few of you there are, because Americans love our incoming president.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.co...raws-approval-of-4-in-5-americans/#more-33485

Great to see Popeye. I'm so impressed by what the American people are doing supporting this new administration!

As for those that won't even give a guy who's smart, and popular, and not hated all around the world a chance to shine... I say this...

Calling an EAGLE a Crow only fools people who don't know the difference.

The American people have for 8 years lived watching a Crow and his flock of Chaos dismantle America.

LOOK UP! Because the EAGLE now soars for all Americans... even the ones that would never have given him a single chance!

Back