1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Obama: Uh..duh..uh...ehh..

Discussion in 'Elections & Political Parties' started by Libsmasher, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

2. top gun

top gun New Member

I'll grant you that Senator Obama speaking as a caring person rationally in a calm deliberate tone on a very important subject is different than what we've had the last two Bush/Cheney terms...

LET'S ROLL!!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> up the National Debt by trillions.:eek:

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> not even close.:mad:

WE HAVE BETTER "STRATEGERY" NOW >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WHAT!!!:confused:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkXYxB7zUb8

3. Sihouette

Sihouette Active Member

Yes Top Gun, Hillary can and will change all those problems. And she can do it first by unifying the democratic party to actually get her in a position to fix them. Something Obama will never be able to do.

4. top gun

top gun New Member

I definitely welcome Hillary's help. My family was definitely leaning Hillary at the beginning of the primaries... many of us being big Clinton supporters going way back to her husband's two terms.

About half way through though Senator Obama just came through as the better candidate to us. I think a lot of it was Hillary's campaign let her down.

Now it's all about stretching out Obama's 15 point Newsweek poll lead and getting a Democrat back in the White House. The country is tired of stuck on stupid!
    ;)