Obama uniting and paradigm shifting

Jeugenen

OBAMA UNITING AND PARADIGM SHIFTING IN THE AMERICAN CULTURAL WAR
Obama is uniting Blacks and Whites, Christians and Muslims, Kennedy Liberals and Reagan Conservatives; the Podhoretz Neo-Cons and the Leiberman Neo-Libs are screaming, “Crucify him!”; and the World is singing, “God Bless America”.

Werbung:
Obama is not unifying anyone. If anything McCain inadvertently is on Obama's behalf. But that's not going to save him when the McCain spindoctors and their media cohorts suddenly stop giving Obama air time, like they did Hillary.

Not going to do you much good if you can make stellar speeches and rally people, and they're running a bit on a cat stuck in a tree over your time slot..

Look for the cameras to be trained more and more on McCain's every word and less and less on Obama's tired and transparent campaign of "change"....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Obama is not unifying anyone. If anything McCain inadvertently is on Obama's behalf. But that's not going to save him when the McCain spindoctors and their media cohorts suddenly stop giving Obama air time, like they did Hillary.

Not going to do you much good if you can make stellar speeches and rally people, and they're running a bit on a cat stuck in a tree over your time slot..

Look for the cameras to be trained more and more on McCain's every word and less and less on Obama's tired and transparent campaign of "change"....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

it is in the corporate media's best interest to portray the race as being close, even if it isn't (regardless of whose favor the blowout would be in).

if anything, mccain is worse for ratings, due to his stilted and awkward speaking style, his hazy message, and the fact that he be havin' the mookie blaylock face.

meanwhile, obama is young, attractive, a good speaker, and in touch with the electorate (at the 75k person rally in portland, the decemberists, a hip indie band, opened for him)-- even if you hate obama, you have to admit these things.

personally, i don't like obama's pandering... i believe he is a real, honest to dog liberal, and wish he would stick his neck out like one. that said, i suppose it's better to hold my nose through a few months of pandering if it ends with president obama, than to let mccain take this election and have to run off to canada after undergrad to avoid the inevitable draft to fuel the inevitable war in iran :D

Here's what the GOP knows and apparently you don't: that the bid for democratic nominee is still open and may change by August. That's a fact.

They want you to think it isn't though. And the reason McCain's "numbers are falling." is because they are purposefully holding back their attack on Obama until after September 1. They don't want to chance under any circumstances that their revelations of all of Obama's inherant flaws would cause superdelegates to finally wake up from their collective comas and see how unelectable their demigod really, actually is. Stuff is going to get churned up about his political career in Chicago like you won't believe.

But for now it's "McCain is falling behind". Ironic as it may seem, this is McCain's best bet at a win in November: to portray that he cannot win until after the Denver convention. If he's up against the still-viable and still-nominate-able Clinton in November, the GOP knows damn well their goose is cooked.

Is anyone else amused by several leftist conspiracy theorist all claiming the others are corporate hacks promoting the wrong candidate, while at the same time talking about unifying the party?

Is anyone else amused by several leftist conspiracy theorist all claiming the others are corporate hacks promoting the wrong candidate, while at the same time talking about unifying the party?

Amused? No. ROTFLMFAO is more like it! It never ceases to amaze me the depth of ignorance of the left in their constant repetitive whining about the "evil" corporations, when it those very same said "evil" corporations that provide them a place to work, so that they can earn their heavily subsidized salaries, live in their gated communities, drive their Bimmers (or whatever luxury vehicle is in vogue today), and talk trash about "the man" while sitting around their pools sipping on their feminine fruity drinks with silly umbrellas in them.

The real problem is that they lack the intestinal fortitude to start their own businesses and incorporate them, preferring instead to stay in their safe little "jobs" where somebody else has to do the hard thinking, and take all the risks. They remind me of adolescent children who know OH so much better than their parents, and want to try to tell them how the big bad world really works, while at the same time living under THEIR roof, eating THEIR food, wearing clothes that THEY bought for them, and driving THEIR car!

Werbung:
So many assumptions, so little time..;)

Suffice it to say that a good divergent defense is a scathing offense.

I offer the foregoing as examples. Tag-teaming too. So it's a twofer special.

Back