Obama unveils new National Health Plan

Andy

Obama released today his bran new national health plan, aimed at stemming the tide of rising costs. By moving to his new "Common Sense" campaign platform, and building on the success of his wildly popular energy policy, miraculously discovered in the back of his wife's 300M owners manual, Obama now sets his sights on Health Care using the same brilliance that is expected of him by the voters.

His new national health plan is Diet & Exercise! Obama unveiled the new plan saying "Just stop eating so much, and go do something! That alone will reduce your health care cost far more than some 'free-market, capitalist, competition-for-customers' system that others propose!". The newly discovered national health plan, was hidden in the back of his wife Michelle's 'Women's Health' magazine.

McCain was able to be reached for comment over the phone, but oddly lost composure after being told Obama's plan, and thus wasn't able to respond to questions.

Nevertheless, experts world wide all agree that this new plan could save far more in health costs, than could ever be saved using a different system. Dr. Ofveus of Switzerland, stated "We are not sure why McCain doesn't support this plan. Clearly diet and exercise will indeed save billions in health expenses from overweight, unhealthy, inactive people!!"

The polls show overwhelming support for the Obama's Diet & Excise plan. Obama also is rumored to have a few more national solutions up his sleeve. Solution to bankruptcy called "Borrow less", and a solution to world hunger he simply is calling "Food".

What great new plan will he come up with next? No one knows, but we are waiting.

Werbung:
This could be in danger of backfiring on McCain the same way as the tire pressure guage thing did. We both know it's not Obama's total plan but the question is, are the American people smart enough to know?

And we also know Andy, that McCain's laughter was forced on the tire pressure thing and it has to be forced laughter on this as well.

But will it work? All the more power to McCain if he can get it to work and obviously no skin off my a-s. Just because the American people are stupid enough to buy into this kind of nonsense doesn't say that you and I do. And of course neither of us do. But I know of some on this forum who it 'is' going to work with!

Gee Andy, this isn't you.

McCain was able to be reached for comment over the phone, but oddly lost composure after being told Obama's plan, and thus wasn't able to respond to questions.

Is that what the kids are calling Dementia these days "lost composure"... humm.:D

Maybe there were just too many big words or maybe the concept of "anything different than Bush" just puts the old guy in a fog!

I myself think Senator Obama is working pretty hard to better a terrible situation and have no problem at all following along with the concept or the explanation. But then I am awake!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU6O-b1IHh4

Andy- If it's the complete Obama plan then It's not going to do the job. If it's another suggestion similar to the tire pressure suggestion then like that it would make sense. I don't want to play silly games on this Andy. And what's more Andy, you lost credibility when you took the tire pressure thing and went with the repub pablum of discrediting it.

And yes, I realize it was just cheap politics.

Andy- If it's the complete Obama plan then It's not going to do the job. If it's another suggestion similar to the tire pressure suggestion then like that it would make sense. I don't want to play silly games on this Andy. And what's more Andy, you lost credibility when you took the tire pressure thing and went with the repub pablum of discrediting it.

And yes, I realize it was just cheap politics.

With who? You? lol Any idiot can see that 'inflate your tires' is not a national energy plan. If you can find it in the back of your cars manual, it's not a national energy plan. If it is something done routinely at Jiffy Lube, it's not a national energy plan. If it's something done automatically at every dealership in the entire country, it's not a national energy plan.

Again, I don't like Repugs either, but at least they don't try and insult my intelligence by saying their national solution for high oil prices is... inflate your tires. But not surprisingly, Obama can use such a corny policy, and it doesn't insult your intelligence. One might even suggest he's right at your level now.

Were you trying to call me an idiot Andy? Careful there!

And no Andy, it's not supposed to be a national energy plan and Obama never intended it to be such. It was a sensible suggestion which the repub made fun of and then had to pull in their horns on. Sounds like they're trying the same thing with this.

Obama released today his bran new national health plan, aimed at stemming the tide of rising costs. By moving to his new "Common Sense" campaign platform, and building on the success of his wildly popular energy policy, miraculously discovered in the back of his wife's 300M owners manual, Obama now sets his sights on Health Care using the same brilliance that is expected of him by the voters.

His new national health plan is Diet & Exercise! Obama unveiled the new plan saying "Just stop eating so much, and go do something! That alone will reduce your health care cost far more than some 'free-market, capitalist, competition-for-customers' system that others propose!". The newly discovered national health plan, was hidden in the back of his wife Michelle's 'Women's Health' magazine.

Nevertheless, experts world wide all agree that this new plan could save far more in health costs, than could ever be saved using a different system. Dr. Ofveus of Switzerland, stated "We are not sure why McCain doesn't support this plan. Clearly diet and exercise will indeed save billions in health expenses from overweight, unhealthy, inactive people!!"

The polls show overwhelming support for the Obama's Diet & Excise plan. Obama also is rumored to have a few more national solutions up his sleeve. Solution to bankruptcy called "Borrow less", and a solution to world hunger he simply is calling "Food".

What great new plan will he come up with next? No one knows, but we are waiting.

Well,

some how I am not surprised at his new health care plan. It is just like his energy plan. I cant wait to see his school plan....

There can only be one bigger idiot than Obama.....his followers

Well,

some how I am not surprised at his new health care plan. It is just like his energy plan. I cant wait to see his school plan....

There can only be one bigger idiot than Obama.....his followers

How does one go about getting fat, lazy Americans to "diet & exercise"? Forced labor and meal rationing?

How does one go about getting fat, lazy Americans to "diet & exercise"? Forced labor and meal rationing?

Guilt and high prices.

He said at a rally in Oregon that we Americans need to see our self from the world view

we cant eat what ever we want and keep our thermostats at 72, we have to think more about what the rest of the world see's in us.

so its an on going theme. His wife told a group in Ohio that they needed to come to terms with the fact that they might have to give up some of their pie for others who didnt have pie.

The only way he can do these things is government forcing higher taxes to give to the ones who didnt want to bother with a job,

letting the cost of energy go so high we wont be able to afford to keep the therm where we want, we can put on a sweater I guess.

and if food is to expensive to buy due to high gas prices, then we will eat less.

we actually are already doing what he wants

i wont run the air no matter how hot it gets, we stopped going out to eat as often as we used to, now we make real smart choices with our money and food budget... and yep I drive less...

he just wants this on a bigger scale and i am sure he will hire a few thousand useless government workers to some how help us when costs are to high, mabye i can get food stamps :p

Then we could have all that great free labor to fund Obama's spiraling list of policies.

AHH CRAP!! I just solved half our problems.. Force all fat Americans into Labor camps to build the border wall , rebuild degraded bridges , run giant hampster wheels for our energy needs and don't forget cheap labor to produce those wondrous electric cars of Tomorrow-land.

Then we could have all that great free labor to fund Obama's spiraling list of policies.

AHH CRAP!! I just solved half our problems.. Force all fat Americans into Labor camps to build the border wall , rebuild degraded bridges , run giant hampster wheels for our energy needs and don't forget cheap labor to produce those wondrous electric cars of Tomorrow-land.

well shouldnt we sent the illegals? Isnt it them who will do the jobs americans dont want to do :)

well shouldnt we sent the illegals? Isnt it them who will do the jobs americans dont want to do :)

They are not yet fat and happy... they are still the "oppressed" masses yearning for Change (AKA: other peoples stuff). Once they become fat and happy, toss 'em into camps... we can call it a "Windfall Freedom Tax".

Werbung:
They are not yet fat and happy... they are still the "oppressed" masses yearning for Change (AKA: other peoples stuff). Once they become fat and happy, toss 'em into camps... we can call it a "Windfall Freedom Tax".

As so the endless cycle of oppressed and oppressor may continue until the end of time! Hey at least we can have a reason to still ***** :D

Back