Obama up big in Oregon

Werbung:
IT'S NO SURPRISE. Northern california, Oregon and Washington have always voted democrat. There's nothing but hippies in those areas... what do you expect?

IT'S NO SURPRISE. Northern california, Oregon and Washington have always voted democrat. There's nothing but hippies in those areas... what do you expect?

While it's true none of those states have gone red since the eighties, after the Palin pick polls showed McCain making inroads in both WA. And Ore. In fact, one poll here in WA state had Obama's lead down to 2%. So, if nothing else, it's good to see that the fraudulent Sarah Palin is no longer fooling the people of the NW.

BTW, your remark that "there's nothing but hippies in those areas" is not only well off the mark but it now has me agreeing with top gun when he stated.."Why not just cut the bull and admit you were a pubbie all along?"

BTW, your remark that "there's nothing but hippies in those areas" is not only well off the mark but it now has me agreeing with top gun when he stated.."Why not just cut the bull and admit you were a pubbie all along?"

Hey Popeye,

check out this site: http://www.hippy.com/havens2.htm it will give you all the Hippy hang outs in the US. You will see that I'm right about my statement.

Peace and Love my brother!!!! :D

HIPPIES...
what crapola

Hey don't blame me....

this is what that website say about your state:

Oregon
Just about Any city in Oregon West of the Cascade Mountians is a Hippy Haven. Oregon is the only state where hippies enjoy a majority at the voting booths come election time. There's a saying going around "Hippies dont die. They just move to Oregon. During the past few years hippies have been moving to Oregon in droves because there's employment for hippies here, and we hippies can go full out in our glad rags in public veiw with out being accosted, laughed at or put down. Oregon is a true hippy Haven. Under an oz. of pot isnt illegal here. It's only a civil fine that would cost you $500.

The Cascade Range is full of small towns that have been the last refuge of the hippies since the 70ies. All of these little towns are lawless.And have a long stading hippie tradition. Towns Like
Alpine, Deadwood (Where the Rainbow Families Alpha Farm is), Falls city, Summit, Berkenfield (Near Portland), Harlan (Behind the Native American Sacred Mountain Marys Peak) Nashville (Where all the Bands just have to stop). Just grab a Map and you can find an old hippie settlement any where in the coast range.

UPDATE: Beware, we now have zero tolerance laws concerning the possession of smoking "greenery." MANY EX-HIPPIE COPS! All the good spots are not on your list to live check out Tiller, Trail, Shady Cove, Prospect, Ashland. Lots of trees, good people, and fun in the sun or snow!

Ashland, Oregon - 20 minutes over the northern Calif. border. Ashland is a collage town with
lots of shopping, parks, theater, art and of course outdoor activites. Camping, fishing, winter skiing, water skiing. Lots of free places to parking lot camp or in the great outdoors. Tons of Hippies, young and old.

The hill and valley environs of Ashland Oregon speaks to the hippie mind with an eastern slope of lush greens created by flowing water contrast by rolling oak cover hills to the West. Under the cover of a celestial sky. Like a garden in the sun, Ashland has long born the fruit of many artists and seekers. Give time to Ashland and you will experience a living museum of the movement that predates that of the Haight.

Ashland is hands down the most magical, incredible and delicious country in oregon (just my humble opinion of course!). lithia park is a trippers delight, filled with duck ponds, a human sized rat wheels to play on, trees of every family and a gazillion and a half hiking trails for you and your pals to discover! on any given day you will see little billows of smoke arise and big, wandering eyes enthralled in all natures majesty. i cant say enough about this wonderful place filled with beauty, spirit and the best vibe you can possibly imagine! if you do take a road trip on over, you must check out evo's downtown. its hip beyond belief, not that every place in ashland is not, but it is a hippie lovers delight! peace to you all, and i hope your paths will someday lead you to this breath of fresh air!

Breitenbush Hot Springs, Oregon - This wonderful getaway nestled in a very green, very magical forest deep in the Cascade range, is a must for anyone passing thru. A hippie secret for decades, it's a great retreat, where you can treat yourself to the therapuetic springs or signup for one of their special events. You should make reservations if you plan to stay overnight or get into one of their many programs.

Corvallis, Oregon - Corvallis, Oregon has a lot of hippies. There are so many coffee shops and bookstores to see them at. The waterfront is a wonderful place to sit and enjoy if you are a hippy.

Eugene, Oregon - Site of the Oregon Country Faire (each July) where each year hippies gather to celebrate their hippiness. Home to the University of Oregon, many co-operatives, communes galore, a real cool Saturday Market, and eco-consciousness.

UPDATE: I wanted to let you know that the Oregon Country Fair WAS a wonderful hippy flavor type hang-out once a year (or often if you know the old owners). Well, the new owners are a little different now. They now let cops in undercover and not, onto private property to gather local revenue of happy-hippy trippers and such. JUST AN FYI....wouldn't want any wonderful people to go with the impression that the old hippy extraordinaire still owned and operated the scene!!!

Grants Pass, Oregon - There are still active communes including an artists commune, the largest open air market in S. Oregon, 30% cottage industry for a variety of wares, a good amount of organic farms, great music and meetings of the mind, a lot of eco-consciousness and a liberal attitude (we outwaited the right wingers and loggers).

Porland, Oregon - is a wonderful place that is very tolerant of hippie-types. Plenty of great people, and home to some great places, such as the nationally famous Saturday Market, a great place to meet people and just chill on the waterfront.

Ive been all around this country and Portland OR is the most beautiful city Ive ever seen....the people r welcoming know matter what u look like...and Hippies r more welcome than most...Saturday market draws some of the most unique people Ive ever met...but it is a great place for families as well...u can get almost any groovy hippy gear u want, as well as art from all over the world...waterfront is were most hippies hang out...ther r drum circles, smoking circles, its the best place to get rave flyers...and the vibe is very laid back. There is majik here...anyone whos been here will agree with me...it is so close to every part of nature here..the ocean, forests,
mounts...Oregonians love & live with mother nature & not on her. so come one come all hippies to OR...its the most fullfilling place to end up!

This is a crock. I live in the single most liberal city of Oregon. I work for the school district and its infested with liberals and I am here to tell you that this time 4 years ago John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam) was ahead in the polls more than Obama is now, You could not go 3 blocks without seeing a dozen Kerry Edwards signs and you could not drive to the super market without seeing 30 - 50 kerry edwards bumper stickers.

There are NO obama signs up. Tons of Jim Torey for mayor and bobby green for county commisioner. You can not go a block without seeing one of them. Rob Handy signs too. Rob Handy people are on all major streets with the signs and banners. But there are NO obama signs and I counted 2 Obama stickers on the way home. I know of 3 homes in town that have Obama signs and they are old ones from the primaries.

He has a following for sure, but it is NOTHING like John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam) had.

Sorry

This is a crock. I live in the single most liberal city of Oregon. I work for the school district and its infested with liberals and I am here to tell you that this time 4 years ago John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam) was ahead in the polls more than Obama is now, You could not go 3 blocks without seeing a dozen Kerry Edwards signs and you could not drive to the super market without seeing 30 - 50 kerry edwards bumper stickers.

There are NO obama signs up. Tons of Jim Torey for mayor and bobby green for county commisioner. You can not go a block without seeing one of them. Rob Handy signs too. Rob Handy people are on all major streets with the signs and banners. But there are NO obama signs and I counted 2 Obama stickers on the way home. I know of 3 homes in town that have Obama signs and they are old ones from the primaries.

He has a following for sure, but it is NOTHING like John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam) had.

Sorry

Are you suggesting McCain is going to win Oregon? You do know that if counting yard signs and bumper stickers meant anything, Ron Paul would have won the GOP nomination. Get used to it...Obama will carry Oregon easily.

Hey don't blame me....

you listen to web sites...
tripe...

if you can't live freely with all types in america
you sould not be an american

seems to me meny right wingers
are not patrotic americans
at all

they fear freedom

Werbung:
Hey don't blame me....

Oregon
Just about Any city in Oregon West of the Cascade Mountians is a Hippy Haven. Oregon is the only state where hippies enjoy a majority at the voting booths come election time. There's a saying going around "Hippies dont die. They just move to Oregon. During the past few years hippies have been moving to Oregon in droves because there's employment for hippies here, and we hippies can go full out in our glad rags in public veiw with out being accosted, laughed at or put down. Oregon is a true hippy Haven. Under an oz. of pot isnt illegal here. It's only a civil fine that would cost you $500.

The Cascade Range is full of small towns that have been the last refuge of the hippies since the 70ies. All of these little towns are lawless.And have a long stading hippie tradition. Towns Like
Alpine, Deadwood (Where the Rainbow Families Alpha Farm is), Falls city, Summit, Berkenfield (Near Portland), Harlan (Behind the Native American Sacred Mountain Marys Peak) Nashville (Where all the Bands just have to stop). Just grab a Map and you can find an old hippie settlement any where in the coast range.

UPDATE: Beware, we now have zero tolerance laws concerning the possession of smoking "greenery." MANY EX-HIPPIE COPS! All the good spots are not on your list to live check out Tiller, Trail, Shady Cove, Prospect, Ashland. Lots of trees, good people, and fun in the sun or snow!

Ashland, Oregon - 20 minutes over the northern Calif. border. Ashland is a collage town with
lots of shopping, parks, theater, art and of course outdoor activites. Camping, fishing, winter skiing, water skiing. Lots of free places to parking lot camp or in the great outdoors. Tons of Hippies, young and old.

The hill and valley environs of Ashland Oregon speaks to the hippie mind with an eastern slope of lush greens created by flowing water contrast by rolling oak cover hills to the West. Under the cover of a celestial sky. Like a garden in the sun, Ashland has long born the fruit of many artists and seekers. Give time to Ashland and you will experience a living museum of the movement that predates that of the Haight.

Ashland is hands down the most magical, incredible and delicious country in oregon (just my humble opinion of course!). lithia park is a trippers delight, filled with duck ponds, a human sized rat wheels to play on, trees of every family and a gazillion and a half hiking trails for you and your pals to discover! on any given day you will see little billows of smoke arise and big, wandering eyes enthralled in all natures majesty. i cant say enough about this wonderful place filled with beauty, spirit and the best vibe you can possibly imagine! if you do take a road trip on over, you must check out evo's downtown. its hip beyond belief, not that every place in ashland is not, but it is a hippie lovers delight! peace to you all, and i hope your paths will someday lead you to this breath of fresh air!

Breitenbush Hot Springs, Oregon - This wonderful getaway nestled in a very green, very magical forest deep in the Cascade range, is a must for anyone passing thru. A hippie secret for decades, it's a great retreat, where you can treat yourself to the therapuetic springs or signup for one of their special events. You should make reservations if you plan to stay overnight or get into one of their many programs.

Corvallis, Oregon - Corvallis, Oregon has a lot of hippies. There are so many coffee shops and bookstores to see them at. The waterfront is a wonderful place to sit and enjoy if you are a hippy.

Eugene, Oregon - Site of the Oregon Country Faire (each July) where each year hippies gather to celebrate their hippiness. Home to the University of Oregon, many co-operatives, communes galore, a real cool Saturday Market, and eco-consciousness.

UPDATE: I wanted to let you know that the Oregon Country Fair WAS a wonderful hippy flavor type hang-out once a year (or often if you know the old owners). Well, the new owners are a little different now. They now let cops in undercover and not, onto private property to gather local revenue of happy-hippy trippers and such. JUST AN FYI....wouldn't want any wonderful people to go with the impression that the old hippy extraordinaire still owned and operated the scene!!!

Grants Pass, Oregon - There are still active communes including an artists commune, the largest open air market in S. Oregon, 30% cottage industry for a variety of wares, a good amount of organic farms, great music and meetings of the mind, a lot of eco-consciousness and a liberal attitude (we outwaited the right wingers and loggers).

Porland, Oregon - is a wonderful place that is very tolerant of hippie-types. Plenty of great people, and home to some great places, such as the nationally famous Saturday Market, a great place to meet people and just chill on the waterfront.

Ive been all around this country and Portland OR is the most beautiful city Ive ever seen....the people r welcoming know matter what u look like...and Hippies r more welcome than most...Saturday market draws some of the most unique people Ive ever met...but it is a great place for families as well...u can get almost any groovy hippy gear u want, as well as art from all over the world...waterfront is were most hippies hang out...ther r drum circles, smoking circles, its the best place to get rave flyers...and the vibe is very laid back. There is majik here...anyone whos been here will agree with me...it is so close to every part of nature here..the ocean, forests,
mounts...Oregonians love & live with mother nature & not on her. so come one come all hippies to OR...its the most fullfilling place to end up!

This site is tooooo nice.

You are very right!

Yes Oregon is chucked full of hippies and yuppies. The Eastern half are more the cowboy types, I guess people call them red necks and they are republicans and farmers. There are lots of small farms on the Eastern side.

Eugene is the biggest hippie liberal town, Portland second. Ashland is liberal but more like Obama crazy... The Flag burner types that hates America. lots of Eco-terrorism friendly types.

The EX Mayor of Portland Vera Katz harbored a group of Islamic terrorists; they were called the Portland 7. They bragged that they wanted to shoot up grade schools and kill kids. And that sick twisted wench from hell helped them hide out. She also demanded all American Flags be taken off the fire trucks so we don’t offend Islam. Portland is more radical too.

Though Eugene is the main place for hippies and yuppies, we do have conservatives. They hide though and you wouldn’t really know it except they call in on the local Lars Larson talk show. There are a number of republicans and conservatives in the school district I work in that seriously "secretly" tell me because they can’t take the flack those others at work dish out.

Everyone who knows me knows I am a conservative. I would welcome the crap they dish out so I can dish it back. They rarely do. Actually except for maybe a couple of real nut jobs they are all very friendly to me.

We have the original Saturday market and the Oregon country fair. And the grateful dead hung out here a whole lot. I used to be one of them, now I just shake my head and wonder how I could be so stupid.

Back