Obama used "NLP", a form of hypnotism to win!!

Watch this NLP trainer and you'll see how carefully he uses words to get this people's attention:

Werbung:
Gosh, did you have to bring your own tin-foil hat the seminar or did they furnish them?

yOU CAN THINK ALL YOU WANT! The fact of the matter is that he used Hypnotic words to fool all of you...

Just do me a favor and google NLP.

Palin used a vodo curse on you all she learned in africa with her witch hunting freind.

( moderators this is just Freaking retarded, can I please please just rip Calidem a new one, I mean realy we have gone well past facts and stuff here. Just let me voice my real opinon ..please :)

We are the ones we've been waiting for? This comes from NLP.

Watch how this words have more impact just by changing the syntax.

Is now a good time to do it?

When will now be a good time to do it? Does it make sense?

Check out the message that he uses in this commercial:
I looked at the video. It seems that the deep hypnotic fatherly voice of the narrator was a form of hypnosis too. He was very effective.

Even if Obama did use NLP, why are you so upset over it. Yes, I know it sounds spooky at first, but it looks like an effective selling technique. More generally, deception is one of the most effective means for selling anything. Everyone uses deception in one form or another in campaigns.

Palin used a vodo curse on you all she learned in africa with her witch hunting freind.

( moderators this is just Freaking retarded, can I please please just rip Calidem a new one, I mean realy we have gone well past facts and stuff here. Just let me voice my real opinon ..please :)

do you seriously think they will do anything to you. LOL

I am shocked you have gotten two warnings.

So far I have not gotten any warnings that I know of

you can call me any thing you want, just do it in pm where they wont see it

trust me I hold back alot of what I think on here.
When I use to be a moderator before I had to hold back even more, it sucked. (not on here)

trust me I hold back alot of what I think on here.
When I use to be a moderator before I had to hold back even more, it sucked. (not on here)

just be careful with your wording

you hate Palin so lets use her why not everyone else has...

If you say.......you are a moron for thinking palin is a decent person

you could stay instead

only a moron would think palin is a decent person :)

you did not break the rules by directly calling the person a moron, and if they are not a moron they will get what you just did :)

you people are sad, its no wonder McCain got his ass handed to him, look at how bad his supporters are...

You racist warmonger! How dare you smear a good christian family man like McCain... Go get your KKK outfit out of the laundry and burn a cross!

Yeah... the Obama supporters were much friendlier...:rolleyes:

You racist warmonger! How dare you smear a good christian family man like McCain... Go get your KKK outfit out of the laundry and burn a cross!

Yeah... the Obama supporters were much friendlier...:rolleyes:

yes some sucked, but not nearly as many as I saw from McCain supporters. You should hear the racist **** I heard from people when he won. And I mean pure blatant racist stuff. cant belive that N one, ext yea the N bomb was out in full force.

you're so close minded that you can't even comprehend what happened to you....

I dare you to rip me a new one! come to my place!!!

Werbung:
I looked at the video. It seems that the deep hypnotic fatherly voice of the narrator was a form of hypnosis too. He was very effective.

Even if Obama did use NLP, why are you so upset over it. Yes, I know it sounds spooky at first, but it looks like an effective selling technique. More generally, deception is one of the most effective means for selling anything. Everyone uses deception in one form or another in campaigns.

Am I upset? Sure my candidate didn't win.
He won and that's something that we need to live by at least for the next 4 years. However, using hypnotic techniques in order to win the presidency should be considered un ethical.

NLP is a great tool when used properly. It can help people cure their fears, or deppressions. It can help you become a better person or help you in your business to communicate more effective with your employees and clients. Also, if used to manipulate people it can be a bad tool!!!...

Back