Obama Voter

Gipper

Fla. man calls detectives after pot plants seized
January 5, 2010
E-mail this article
MARATHON, Fla.—Investigators in the Florida Keys say they lured a suspected marijuana grower into turning himself in by leaving a ransom note in place of six seized pot plants. The sheriff's office in Monroe County says detectives discovered the plants in a wooded lot and confiscated them.

They left a phone number on a note that read: "Thanks for the grow! You want them back? Call for the price."

Steven Alan Locasio called the number about 10 minutes later. Locasio offered $200 for the plants, and detectives agreed to meet him for an exchange.

http://www.boston.com/news/odd/articles/2010/01/05/fla_man_calls_detectives_after_pot_plants_seized/

Werbung:
Malloy+Mike.jpg

Proving that there’s a lot of paranoia (or maybe they call it "heightened imagination") on left-wing talk radio, certifiably nutty host (and former CNN employee) Mike Malloy is at it again.

Brian Maloney at Radio Equalizer reports on his Monday show, Malloy refused to accept the premise that al-Qaeda put a young Nigerian jihadi on a flight to Detroit for a Christmas Day massacre. It was, claimed Malloy, a Republican plot:

Now, the inquiry, the questions are being raised as to whether or not this is not a deliberate attempt to embarrass... ah, that's not quite a strong enough word, but let's start there, embarrass the Obama Administration -- that there are forces at work in this country, and I believe this as surely as I put on my right shoe before my left -- that there are forces alive who are very active, very wealthy in this country, at work in this country that want Obama to fail no matter what and the idea of killing 200 to 300 people on a jetliner in order to make the point is nothing. It means nothing....

My gut feeling is this was deliberate, this was deliberately done in order to put the Obama Administration in such a vice grip, that it's impossible to get anything done, to raise so much fear, this is what Republicans do, this is what they do.

http://newsbusters.org/bl...tched-detroit-terror-plot

I heard about this and think the guy could have gotton out of it. (He could have just happend on it and wanted the cash (The police couldnt do anything if he stuck to that story))

Pretty stupid though to call any # back!!

Liberal Charged With Sending Death Threats To Republicans

Katherine_Windels.jpg

A Wisconsin teacher has been charged with sending death threats to local Republican lawmakers who voted to sharply limit collective bargaining for state public workers.

“Katherine R. Windels of Cross Plains was named in a criminal complaint filed in Dane County Circuit Court,” reports the online edition of the Milwaukee-Wisconsin Journal Sentinel.

The criminal complaint claims Windels e-mailed one death threat to state Sen. Robert Cowles on March 9, the day the Senate voted in favor of the hotly-disputed legislation. Later that night, it is alleged she e-mailed another 15 Republicans, including Senate Majority Leader Scott Fitzgerald.
http://www.therightperspective.org/2011/04/02/liberal-charged-with-sending-death-threats-to-republicans/

Can you imagine what the lib media would do if a Tea Party member did the same to a Dem? And yet, the lib media is not even reporting this incident.:rolleyes:

And many liberals and dems think the Tea Party is extreme and dangerous. Their leaders tell them this every day and they dutifully believe...and we are suppose to find common ground with these whack jobs...

Werbung:
Back