Obama VS Joe Pumber

The only poll that matters in the one at the end of Nov. 4th
This is the only true statement in this whole thread to this point.

I think minds are made up. Unless there is a huge unthinkable circumstance to this point, the only poll that matters is the one on election day.

Werbung:
Good old Joe. Real solid citizen. Hard Working Guy. Just like you and me. Well me anyway.

One Small Problem

He is not registered to vote.

Oops !!!

"...Two readers with access to the Ohio voter file say that Joe Wurzelbacher's inluence on this cycle will be limited in one way: He doesn't appear to be registered to vote.

(And yes, the freelance opposition research on Joe began before the debate ended.)..."

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/1008/The_Joe_file.html#comments

Good old Joe. Real solid citizen. Hard Working Guy. Just like you and me. Well me anyway.

One Small Problem

Oops !!!

"...Two readers with access to the Ohio voter file say that Joe Wurzelbacher's inluence on this cycle will be limited in one way: He doesn't appear to be registered to vote.

(And yes, the freelance opposition research on Joe began before the debate ended.)..."

Does that change the fact that Obama wants to give our money to people who don't pay taxes? :confused:

One Small Problem

Oops !!!

Obama bothers a guy playing football on the lawn with his son, the guy asks him a fair question about a legitimate issue, and now his campaign minions are rifling through government files trying to dig up dirt on him?

Jesus, do you guys have any control over how creepy you allow yourselves to get?

"I don't want the government to EVER "redistribute wealth", its not their job!"

You don't even believe your own statement. I'll bet you voted for George W. Bush and supported him. He's run up so much massive debt my six month old grandson's grandchildren will still be paying it off. That's quite a "redistribution of wealth" wouldn't you agree? Why yes I would.

Not me. I'm a supporter of the Bush doctrine that it's OK to go ahead and increase the size and expense of government, just so long as taxes aren't raised and the money comes from borrowing or simply printing more of it. Who says we can't have our cake and eat it too?

(In case you're wondering, yes, that was that nasty old sarcasm surfacing once again. Don't take it at face value.)

OK, fair enough. I didn't really address you point about the government taking money from one person and giving it to another.

No, I don't support that idea either.

But, the current practice seems to be to redistribute wealth by borrowing money that the government doesn't have in order to give it to people who haven't earned it.

And, the two candidates step all over each other telling us that they will cut taxes more than the other guy, but never say where the money is going to come from for their proposals, nor outlining exactly what cuts they favor.

Of course, Obama did answer that question. He will cut programs that don't work, in favor of ones that do. How's that for being specific?

And McCain is willing to cut, also, according to his answer to the same question: He'll cut everything across the board.

Right. Sure, that will solve everything.

The bottom line is that, were either of them to say what they're in favor of cutting, the recipients of those programs would vote for the other guy. They're not about to tell us what they would want to cut, nor what taxes they would raise.

So, just who is not in favor of redistribution of wealth, really? It seems to me than both sides are in favor of Santa Claus distributing wealth, but not in favor of taking any of that wealth through taxation. The result is enormous deficits, the accumulation of which is that ten trillion debt.

There is no free lunch, but saying so won't get anyone elected.

Nobama and Biden are brushing it off. Both of them were on the TV yesterday making ignorant comments like "huh, what kind of plummer makes 250k?" What a bunch of dumbasses. The business makes 250K. But that's not the question, Nobama gaffed with the spreading the wealth comment by taxing those making 200k or more in the middle of a recession. What a dumbass.

Then the in the tank for Nobama media does a background check on plummer Joe and exposes some personal stuff to discredit him. Some of the Nobama surrogates have said they were vetting Joe. Say what? Joe is not running for office. All he did was ask a question about Nobama's tax policy. Is that the kind of person you want to be president?

http://www.antiobama.net/

http://obamaism.blogspot.com/

Show me exactly where in the Constitution of the United States where it authorizes Congress to spend OUR money on Welfare, Food Stamps, WIC, Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, HUD, Secion 8, AFDC, or any of the other Democrat unfunded wealth redistribution mandates?
........in general terms with the power to tax comes an implict power to spend or whats the point of taxing? Anyway, since the concurrent power to tax......

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises

The programs you mention are grants which are issued under the United States Federal grants Scheme. Federal grants are defined and governed by the Federal Grant and Cooperative Agreement Act of 1977, as incorporated in Title 31 Section 6304 of the U.S. Code. A Federal grant is a........

"...legal instrument reflecting the relationship between the United States Government and a State, a local government, or other entity when 1) the principal purpose of the relationship is to transfer a thing of value to the State or local government or other recipient to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation authorized by a law of the United States instead of acquiring (by purchase, lease, or barter) property or services for the direct benefit or use of the United States Government; and 2) substantial involvement is not expected between the executive agency and the State, local government, or other recipient when carrying out the activity contemplated in the agreement."

There are over 900 grant programs offered by the 26 Federal grant-making agencies. In terms of the programs you mention above most of these would fall under the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), one of the longest-running programs of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, funds local community development activities such as affordable housing, anti-poverty programs, and infrastructure development.

(Acknowledged hereon is the grateful assistance of the almighty wiki!!!)

Nobama and Biden are brushing it off. Both of them were on the TV yesterday making ignorant comments like "huh, what kind of plummer makes 250k?" What a bunch of dumbasses. The business makes 250K. But that's not the question, Nobama gaffed with the spreading the wealth comment by taxing those making 200k or more in the middle of a recession. What a dumbass.

Then the in the tank for Nobama media does a background check on plummer Joe and exposes some personal stuff to discredit him. Some of the Nobama surrogates have said they were vetting Joe. Say what? Joe is not running for office. All he did was ask a question about Nobama's tax policy. Is that the kind of person you want to be president?

http://www.antiobama.net/

http://obamaism.blogspot.com/

They're brushing off the story about Joe (whose name really isn't Joe) the Plumber (who really isn't a plumber) and his $250,000 business (that doesn't really net $250 grand)?

How dare they? This is a real story, dammit, just like the one about Obama being sworn in on a Quran, and being a Muslim terrorist.

If it weren't for stories like that, we'd have to judge the candidates on real issues, facts, logic and stuff. How boring is that?

Re: Obama VS Joe Plumber

Miss_Cleo.jpg

AMERICA, WATCH YOUR POCKETS CAUSE THE MESSIAH WILL RAISE YOUR TAXES!!!!

I had no idea there were so many psychics in the Grand Oil Party.

How is it that all-of-you failed to warn everyone about BUSHCO's economic-cataclysm?? :rolleyes:

Are you a supporter of Obama's plan to have the state take wealth (property) from someone who EARNED IT and give that wealth (property) away to someone who didn't??
You mean like taxpayers' bucks being used to bail-out the 1%ers' financial-interests?

Lemme guess.....the 1%ers have some kind o' Divine Right to financial-security....at everyone else's expense, right? :rolleyes:

Werbung:
Not me. I'm a supporter of the Bush doctrine that it's OK to go ahead and increase the size and expense of government, just so long as taxes aren't raised and the money comes from borrowing or simply printing more of it.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

You know as much about The Bush Doctrine, as McBush knows about economic-fundamentals!!!!

For the uninformed/illiterate/voluntarily-ignorant/terminally-incurious....The Bush Doctrine is all about PREEMPTIVELY-STRIKING A COUNTRY THAT'S DONE US NO WRONG!!!

americanbully.jpg

Back