Obama wanted Marijuana legalized, so did Bill Ayres

There is no war on drugs and there hasn't been in at least 40 years. There is a war on the victims of drugs. (i.e. potheats, addicts, methheads, crackheads, etc.)

Penalizing the victims has proved itself to be a bankrupt and very expensive policy. Still, we continue to pursue policies we already know don't help reduce the incidence of drug abuse.

If we actually look at the end product of pre- war on drugs policies and post-war on drugs policies, the evidense suggests that we should go back to the policies that were in use before we began this fiasco.

But then again, I should know better than to confuse the board with the facts.

Werbung:
roflmao yeah, I believe the youtube guy about as much as I beleive that chick that carved a B in her own face and is now going to jail for a false police report. Wowwwwwwwwwwww.......I am truly amazed at your...........gullibility.

I found this video. I can't believe that even the press thinks that Obama is hip because he smoked weed....

I'm starting to see why there's Dems are called liberals....

I do not understand this.

Marijuana intoxication can cause distorted perceptions, impaired coordination, difficulty in thinking and problem solving, and problems with learning and memory. Research has shown that marijuana’s adverse impact on learning and memory can last for days or weeks after the acute effects of the drug wear off.2 As a result, someone who smokes marijuana every day may be functioning at a suboptimal intellectual level all of the time.

(just look at some of the posts on the forum. You know some of these fruity people are on something) BIGOIL I TELL YOU!

A number of studies have shown an association between chronic marijuana use and increased rates of anxiety, depression, suicidal ideation, and schizophrenia.

However, at this time, it not clear whether marijuana use causes mental problems, exacerbates them, or is used in attempt to self-medicate symptoms already in existence. Chronic marijuana use, especially in a very young person, may also be a marker of risk for mental illnesses, including addiction, stemming from genetic or environmental vulnerabilities, such as early exposure to stress or violence. At the present time, the strongest evidence links marijuana use and schizophrenia and/or related disorders6. High doses of marijuana can produce an acute psychotic reaction, and research suggests that in vulnerable individuals, marijuana use may be a factor that increases risk for the disease.

Now, to me, the worst thing we can do, is legalize it, dooming million more to the effect of drug use. Maybe you don't care about people, but I do.
Marijuana InfoFacts

^^^^^^^^uhhhhh ok and?.......

are you saying you smoke pot? did you just want to inform us of the effect it gives you?......

I'm wondering what your point is here?

^^^^^^^^uhhhhh ok and?.......

are you saying you smoke pot? did you just want to inform us of the effect it gives you?......

I'm wondering what your point is here?

Er...
Quoting myself "Now, to me, the worst thing we can do, is legalize it, dooming million more to the effect of drug use. Maybe you don't care about people, but I do."

How did you miss that? It was the final point of the post. Which one of us is being effected again?

I do not understand this.

Marijuana intoxication can cause distorted perceptions, impaired coordination, difficulty in thinking and problem solving, and problems with learning and memory. Research has shown that marijuana’s adverse impact on learning and memory can last for days or weeks after the acute effects of the drug wear off.2 As a result, someone who smokes marijuana every day may be functioning at a suboptimal intellectual level all of the time.

Sounds like alcohol too. One illegal, one not? Irrational laws.

Let me ask you a better question:

Do you prefer having a president who smokes crack and weed?

Do you smoke them yourself?

First, that's not a better question.

Second, we do have a president right now with a past history of being both an alcoholic and a drug abuser. McCain admitted he drank a lot of alcohol and was a womanizer in his time, and Obama admitted to doing drugs recreationally but has stated he doesn't use them now. So who are you referring to?

Third, I don't happen to do drugs at this time in my life, but that's hardly your business and completely irrelevant to the question at hand.

First, that's not a better question.

Second, we do have a president right now with a past history of being both an alcoholic and a drug abuser. McCain admitted he drank a lot of alcohol and was a womanizer in his time, and Obama admitted to doing drugs recreationally but has stated he doesn't use them now. So who are you referring to?

Third, I don't happen to do drugs at this time in my life, but that's hardly your business and completely irrelevant to the question at hand.

You see I hate the way you sugar coat Obama's drug addiction... Who in tha heck doesn't do drugs recreationally? You think somebody outthere does it because it's their job?

He was a greaking drug addict. He talks about it in his book. He did coke and crack. Don't try to sugar to sugar coated....

You see I hate the way you sugar coat Obama's drug addiction... Who in tha heck doesn't do drugs recreationally? You think somebody outthere does it because it's their job?

He was a greaking drug addict. He talks about it in his book. He did coke and crack. Don't try to sugar to sugar coated....

You're being ridiculous. If he was an addict, he would have gone through hell trying to quit, and there is no evidence of that. Nowhere in his books does he refer to himself as an addict. Have you read his books in their entirety or do you just read the inflammatory excerpts?

Are you saying EVERYONE who does cocaine or pot is an addict? I can speak to this. I have done certain drugs in my life and at NO time was ever remotely an "addict". I did things recreationally, either liked them or didn't, and had no trouble never doing them again! What EVIDENCE do you have that he was an addict Do you also say that McCain was an alcoholic because he drank a lot?Was Bush a coke addict or did he use it once in a while? I'd like to see you demonstrate evidence of who is or isn't an addict before you go throwing that word around.

You're being ridiculous. If he was an addict, he would have gone through hell trying to quit, and there is no evidence of that. Nowhere in his books does he refer to himself as an addict. Have you read his books in their entirety or do you just read the inflammatory excerpts?

Are you saying EVERYONE who does cocaine or pot is an addict? I can speak to this. I have done certain drugs in my life and at NO time was ever remotely an "addict". I did things recreationally, either liked them or didn't, and had no trouble never doing them again! What EVIDENCE do you have that he was an addict Do you also say that McCain was an alcoholic because he drank a lot?Was Bush a coke addict or did he use it once in a while? I'd like to see you demonstrate evidence of who is or isn't an addict before you go throwing that word around.

your talking to a wall you know that right, logic and all that have no power.

Werbung:
Back