Obama wants to close the Guantanamo prison!

Werbung:
Many people have been held in GB with no charge or trial.

If you think this is acceptable then you should be very careful.

One day you may be on the receiving end because that is happens when you let civil liberty abuses go unchallenged.

You don't know what you're talking about - the IFs held there are enemy combatants held during wartime according to the long established custom - trials should have nothing to do with it.

Move them to maximum security prisons or military prisons and try them. Our constitution says that if we don't have enough evidence to convict them then we will have to turn them loose. This is how America operates.

Don't like it? Don't let the door hit you on your way to another country.

You're making a dimwitted equivalence of enemy soldiers in wartime with, say, someone who robs a bank. :D

I thought as you were going down all the comments and commenting you would get to mine and mention that it was "among the most brilliant things you are ever heard." :D

I thought as you were going down all the comments and commenting you would get to mine and mention that it was "among the most brilliant things you are ever heard." :D

It was the most brilliant I ever heard. I appreciate most of your comments, but am usually busy fighting Bot disinformation (Popeye) and stupidity (shaman, dawkinsrocks, silhouette).

Move them to maximum security prisons or military prisons and try them. Our constitution says that if we don't have enough evidence to convict them then we will have to turn them loose. This is how America operates.

Don't like it? Don't let the door hit you on your way to another country.

They are prisoners of war, therefore our constitution do not apply.

can you explain further please? Im not following
You make this toooooooooooooooo easy..... :rolleyes:

"Many members of al-Qaeda fled Afghanistan and crossed the border into Pakistan," he writes. "We have played cat and mouse with them . . . We have captured 689 and handed over 369 to the United States. We have earned bounties totalling millions of dollars. Those who habitually accuse us of 'not doing enough' in the war on terror should simply ask the CIA how much prize money it has paid to the government of Pakistan."

Werbung:
You don't know what you're talking about - the IFs held there are enemy combatants held during wartime according to the long established custom - trials should have nothing to do with it.
.....And, our Inquisitors Agree With That Message.

torquegonzales.jpg

:rolleyes:

Back