Obama wants to give President "Goofy" in Libia $400,000

klynn48

While listening to the news a few days ago, I learned that our beloved president wants to give $400,00 to the president's kids in Libia for charity purposes.

This president we have is not only an insult to the U.S. but is also an idiot. We have so many unemployed people over here with the food situation in the San Joaquin Valley. Obama may be very book smart with a law degree but I am coming to the conclusion that this man has no common sense at all.

Oh! by the way for all of the people who think that I am a racist. It doesn't take to much common sense to see what is going on here. Why can't you! OBAMA YOU CAN KEEP THE CHANGE!

Werbung:
Great to see you too!

This was a topic I had heard about and wanted to post but forgot, there are way way too many things this administration is doing that its almost impossible to keep up with them.

Thanks for posting the topic!

I agree Pandora! But you know, I wanted to give this guy a chance, because I thought that he had integrety, but he lies. Obama and this whole administration including our beloved Nancy thinks the american people are dumb. I guess some of us are. It's like they do everything backwards!

I agree Pandora! But you know, I wanted to give this guy a chance, because I thought that he had integrety, but he lies. Obama and this whole administration including our beloved Nancy thinks the american people are dumb. I guess some of us are. It's like they do everything backwards!

I think its great that you gave him a chance. I admit I did not give him a chance at all. Had I given him a chance I would be right where I at now anyways but at least I could have said I gave him a chance.

I probably should have but I just couldnt do it.

Werbung:
Back