Obama warns auto companies.

Werbung:
Andy;81387]We already covered you false claim. Again, the Farm Bill, Water Development act, and a number of other bills were passed by democrats over the veto. Obviously if they are able to override a veto, clearly they had and have the power to change it.

There's NOTHING AT ALL false about it. The issues of economic policy you are speaking of were not the Farm or Water Bills. The Republicans would not cross over to vote against the President on the things we are talking about.

If they have the majority, and the power to override a veto, then doesn't it make logical sense they could stop republican bills that were over spending?

THEY DON'T HAVE THAT BIG OF A MAJORITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE THE DEMOCRATS HAVE 66 VOTES IN THE SENATE? You have no clue at all about the numbers do you?

So what's the lame excuse you have for them?

OMG... you know nothing. LOOK UP^

More like they were the cops, who complained about the bank robbers, while helping them load the money.

Dude you have serious reality problems!:eek: There hasn't been an administration as crooked and deceptive as the Bush administration since Nixon & the Watergate break ins.

How about 1995 vs 2005?

GDP growth rate % per quarter.

95 Q1 3.66%
95 Q2 2.16%
95 Q3 5.15%
95 Q1 4.87%

1995 Average growth rate = 3.96%

05 Q1 6.88%
05 Q2 5.38%
05 Q3 7.17%
05 Q4 5.05%

2005 Average growth rate = 6.12%

I already answered (with documentation) that Gross Domestic Product is in no way the only factor of a good economy. The fact you even pull out selective numbers to try an bolster such an erroneous claim that the Bush economy is GOOD when we are in the Great Bush Recession worst one since the Great Depression tells me you'd say anything.

Yeah, the patriot act that Obama approved. Trampling the vote of the people. Supporting murder. Yeah, I'll more than happy to point out more of your false claims.

For about the tenth time now... I disagreed with Obama voting for the Patriot Act, I do not ALWAYS agree with HIM OR ANYONE ELSE.

A woman's right to control her own bodily functions, in this case regarding PRO-CHOICE HAS been available & legal for 36 years and will remain legal as the vast majority of Americans see it as necessary.

Let's just enjoy a good President for a change... he'll be starting on the 20th!;)

Back