Obama was on Fox

Werbung:
was the whole interview on last night?

I guess the new kind of politics is to do a rare speech for a group you normally shun on the night the other guy is doing his acceptance speech

obama is a maggot :)

was the whole interview on last night?

I guess the new kind of politics is to do a rare speech for a group you normally shun on the night the other guy is doing his acceptance speech

obama is a maggot :)

why did your right wing tabloid mouthpiece network ask him to be on that day? oh wait, actually it was taped and faux news decided when to run it. oops!

fox news has done nothing but smear obama since he started running... "baby mama," "terrorist fist jab," "i hope someone kills him," etc.

if it were you, would YOU want to go on there?

why did your right wing tabloid mouthpiece network ask him to be on that day? oh wait, actually it was taped and faux news decided when to run it. oops!

fox news has done nothing but smear obama since he started running... "baby mama," "terrorist fist jab," "i hope someone kills him," etc.

Unless I'm missing something, I think it was stupid for Obama to go on there. He's not going to win many converts from those that comprise the audience of BillO and Faux News. We know O'Reilly and the GOP propaganda channel are in the tank for McCain, so what's point? It's akin to McCain going on Olbermann, something I doubt the old man has the guts to do.

facts be damn, its hate Obama time again, come on, just hate anything he does , not matter what. its easy and requires no thought :)

Unless I'm missing something, I think it was stupid for Obama to go on there. He's not going to win many converts from those that comprise the audience of BillO and Faux News. We know O'Reilly and the GOP propaganda channel are in the tank for McCain, so what's point? It's akin to McCain going on Olbermann, something I doubt the old man has the guts to do.

I would love to see that though,

i think there might be a small audience of people who are suffering economically but enjoy bill-o's moral crusader image, that he might gain some ground with... but more so, i think he just wanted to silence the critics.

he went and answered whatever hard questions the king of the right wing had for him, so no one can say anymore that he's only fielded softballs.

i think there might be a small audience of people who are suffering economically but enjoy bill-o's moral crusader image, that he might gain some ground with... but more so, i think he just wanted to silence the critics.

he went and answered whatever hard questions the king of the right wing had for him, so no one can say anymore that he's only fielded softballs.

also anytime you can make the enemy see you as less scary, it is good, and could help, in not getting them to care enough to vote, even if they dont care to go vote for him.

Popeye your point is very valid but allow me to also point the other side out.

It shows he's not afraid. He knew he'd have that typical Bill O' gotcha banter throw at him but he didn't care because he feels the cause he stands for is more important than being badgered or cut off a little by a Bill O'Reilly.

Senator Obama is willing to walk into he Lions Den and say this is me. I'm not perfect but I'm Honorable, I'm serious and I'll do what it takes to help our country succeed.

Look at the flip side. They actually have Sara Palin in a cloak of silence. They're terrified of what's going to come out of her mouth when some marginally deep foreign policy question gets asked unexpectedly.

I agree Senator Obama going on Bill O' for a TV interview was like Bill O' going in for a TV interview with Keith Olbermann. But it said something that he'll go up against it!

I agree - what was he thinking? With the whole titanic lib media - about 98% of the media, ready and waiting 24/7 for their Obama love fest "interviews" which consist of nothing but planting lib kisses on his skinny butt - why should he go somewhere and answer REAL questions? :D

I agree - what was he thinking? With the whole titanic lib media - about 98% of the media, ready and waiting 24/7 for their Obama love fest "interviews" which consist of nothing but planting lib kisses on his skinny butt - why should he go somewhere and answer REAL questions? :D

bad troll. too obvious.

are you talking about the 98% of 'lib' media that spent a month solid talking about jeremiah wright 24 hours a day?

the 98% of the 'lib' media that mccain once referred to as his "base?"

the 98% of the 'lib' media that refuses to say a word contrary to false republican talking points like "obama has never worked across the aisle" or "obama wants to raise your taxes?"

it's so painfully obvious- all the state-by-state electoral aggregators show obama WAY out in front. why do the media keep pushing the horserace narrative? BECAUSE IT GETS THEM RATINGS! the media are primarily concerned with MAKING MONEY, not promoting ideology, and only do the latter when it helps with the former. this insistence of yours that the media is just one huge archliberal soapbox is laughable.

It was obama who said it would be in poor taste to "steal the thunder" then he did two things, went on bills show and called a press confrence.

I am just using Obama's standards to judge obama. but I would not expect you to like that, because the bar changes depending on who we are talking about :)

Werbung:
Back