1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Obama: Whuppin' On PORKY!!!

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Mr. Shaman, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

[​IMG]

2. Sihouette

Sihouette Active Member

Mush Limbaugh ramps up bipartisan hatred for the simple purpose of keeping fires of fury going to keep listeners morbidly tuned into his radio show. In short, he is fanning the flames of civil unrest in a time of crises in order to get rich; which I believe is an offense akin to treason.

I think at the very least someone he's unfairly trashed needs to sue him for defamation and libel...sue him good...sue him fat and strong...make it hurt.

Then Mr. Limbaugh might get the message that though running off at the mouth may be guaranteed under the First Amendment (of the Constitution he promotes sabotaging), it might also be a bit co$tly in the end.

3. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

Dissent is the most patriotic thing you can do. Just ask Randi Rhodes Keith O
    and all the others who thought so (until Jan 20th)

4. Sihouette

Sihouette Active Member

Sure, dissent is fine if you defend the Constitution; which Limbaugh doesn't.

Dissent is dissent. Usurping the Constitution is treason. Learn the difference.

5. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

really cute

Defending the constitution would be defending the right to have guns
    something the messiah is against

what consitutional right does Rush not defend?

6. Andy

Andy Well-Known Member

Funny... when we claimed loud mouthed liberals were Usurping the constitution in regards to the "Commander-in-Chief" with Bush, most didn't have a problem with it then. But now you do?

So complete disregard for the constitution is ok when it's a liberal taking away guns or property rights, or controlling the oil market, but not when it's a radio talk show host complaining about the new president?

7. Sihouette

Sihouette Active Member

You mean guns like urban-assault weapons? Or hunting rifles and revolvers. Should everyone be able to "bear arms" such as cannons or nukes too? They are "arms" after all in the broad language of that Amendment.

I have arms, my neighbors have arms. I hear people hunting and shooting all around my place all the time. Who has lost their ability to reasonably defend their homestead eh?

Unless we all should be involved in the arms race to keep apace. Maybe just one nuke per household?
    :rolleyes:

8. PLC1

PLC1 Moderator Staff Member

Limbaugh has a right to speak his mind, and Obama has a right to say that we'd be better off not listening to him. Rush could say the same about Obama. It's all part of the first Amendment.

It really doesn't matter who is "liberal" or who is "conservative" or who may or may not be defending the Constitution.

Long may freedom of speech be a right of both sides in this great land!

I disagree with Rush a lot of the time, think he is a big blowhard even when he is right, and tend to argue out loud with him when alone in the car.

If my fellow motorists think I'm nuts talking to myself, that's their problem.:D

Still, I'll defend his right to be as big of a blowhard as he wants. It's his right as an American citizen.

9. palerider

palerider Well-Known Member

Mind if I bookmark this and refer back when the democrats shut down syndicated talk radio via the fairness doctrine just to see if you really walk the walk to go along with the talk?

10. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

Yeah....that's what it is....dissent.

11. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

"We", huh?? :rolleyes:

O.K., Skippy....I give-up.....how did Liberals "...Usurp the constitution...", regarding The Idiot Son???

12. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

What would Porky do, without his Legions of paranoids?

13. palerider

palerider Well-Known Member

Do you ever make a rational argument or do inane quips tax the limits of your intellect?

Who listens is irrelavent to the fact that the fairness doctrine will effectively silence syndicated talk radio.

14. The Founders Intent

The Founders Intent New Member

Really, it's defending the Constitution and that's all? Who is usurping the Constitution, Rush Limbaugh? You got proof to go along with that BS?

15. The Founders Intent

The Founders Intent New Member

You specious bloviations are inane.