Obama Will Be Inheriting A GREAT Economy, From Lil' Dumbya!!

Mr. Shaman

Yeah.....better get ready for THAT one......again. :rolleyes:

"As the American economy plunges deeper into crisis, the conservative chattering classes are hoping for a replay of their 2001 blame game. Having successfully perpetuated the myth that President Bush "inherited a recession" from Bill Clinton, right-wing mouthpieces from Rush Limbaugh to Fred Barnes began blaming Barack Obama for the Bush recession literally within hours of his election.

Lil' Dumbya's Munchausen-Recession - 2003

"This economic downturn, quite simply, is the fault of President Bush.

It wasn't his tax cut, as the Democrats claim. The tax cut has not had enough time to have any positive or negative effects it will have.

What caused this economic downturn goes back to when George W. Bush was merely President-elect, waiting to take office, and continued on through his first six months in office.

Repeatedly, President-elect, and then President, Bush talked about how the economy was in trouble. Arriving in office following the longest continuous economic upturn in generations, President Bush seized on a stock market that had faltered some in the uncertainty following the 2000 Presidential election.

The "bad" economy, he talked about. Again and again. The "bad" economy.

You know what happened as a result? I can tell you from my personal experience, the CFO of the corporation I was working for called a meeting and said, "The President keeps talking about the economy being 'bad.' Now, things don't seem bad, but let's just hold off on any new hires until we see how this pans out. And, let's hold off on all non-vital purchases, just for the time being."

And you can see right there how simply the words of President George W. Bush started slamming the breaks of the economy."

Werbung:
I'm not a Bush fan, but next time somebody puts all the blame for this mess on him they should go back and look at this video from 4 years ago

Yes! 4 years ago. John McCain and the republicans tried to regulate all the financing companies and were told that everything is fine by democrats....

Can we really blame Bush for this dumb ass decisions.....? :mad:

Bush had been in power for 7 years when the financial crisis broke.

He has been in office for severn years of illegal war that has not only claimed the lives of thousands but has consumed enough money to have made the credit crunch a minor hiccup.

He made the world hate America.

He presided over the biggest ever failure in homeland security.

He is widely reviewed as the worst president in US history, a buffoon, a semi literate who can't string more than 3 words together at a time.

And yet there are still republicans posting that it wasn't his fault.

I wonder what he would have to do to get republicans agreeing that he did a very bad job.

He has been in office for severn years of illegal war that has not only claimed the lives of thousands but has consumed enough money to have made the credit crunch a minor hiccup.

He is widely reviewed as the worst president in US history, a buffoon, a semi literate who can't string more than 3 words together at a time.

I wonder what he would have to do to get republicans agreeing that he did a very bad job.

congress has been in control for 2 years, this last two years have been terrible. Bush has no control over the democrat congress. Though he can be blamed for not using the veto pen more often

Additionally, it was the bill passed in 1995 by Clinton's Congress which is totally culpable for this financial meltdown!!

How can people be so stupid as to not want to understand what really caused this mess so we can maybe prevent it from happening again?

Blame Bush all you like. You have learned anything and you don't understand what laws CAUSED THIS MESS!

CLINTON ADMITED HIMSELF just a few weeks ago.

Want to learn the truth?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MGT_cSi7Rs

If Bush hadn't trumped up charges against Iraq and embarked on two unwinnable wars the credit crunch would have been a blip.

There has been more than enough spent on these illegal wars to cover credit crunch notwithstanding the huge loss of life.

But I suppose lying about WMD was done by Clinton too.

If Bush hadn't trumped up charges against Iraq and embarked on two unwinnable wars the credit crunch would have been a blip.

There has been more than enough spent on these illegal wars to cover credit crunch notwithstanding the huge loss of life.

But I suppose lying about WMD was done by Clinton too.
I've never understood why each side in the corruption debate assumes that only the politicians "on the other side" are bad.

They're all bad... get over it.

I suppose it's also a mistake to think that all politicians are bad and all of us working stiffs are good, too.

We're all bad... get over it.

The credit crunch is really a lot bigger than you might think, Dawkins, but even it is only a symptom of a much larger problem--one that none of the politicians can fix.

I'm not going to argue about the war. I think that it has been well documented. However, this thread is about the bad economy and if it wasn't for all the dems who opposed regulations 4 years ago we wouldn't be in this mess...

As I said, if he hadn't illegally attacked a non threatening country the US and the rest of the world would not be in the financial ****.

The war has cost enough to have made the credit crunch a minor problem.

Or to solve world hunger.

Better to spend the money killing Iraqis and Afghans though

Werbung:
I've never understood why each side in the corruption debate assumes that only the politicians "on the other side" are bad.

They're all bad... get over it.

The credit crunch is really a lot bigger than you might think, Dawkins, but even it is only a symptom of a much larger problem--one that none of the politicians can fix.
Whew!!! Do you have anything in your repertoire, besides negative-generalizations?? :confused:

Maybe you're too-young to remember the '90s. :rolleyes:

"In fact Clinton admitted that he had no idea of the size of the fraud and malfeasance committed against the American people during the previous 12 years of the Bushonian Cabal.

When Bush left the White House, the last debt numbers published by the Bush Regime was $5.66 trillion, when, in fact, the actual size of the debt was about $14 trillion. In other words, the national debt was about three times the stated numbers."

At least Obama has the good-sense (and, reigned-in ego) to bring-in the Clinton Admin's economic heavy-hitters!!

Back