Obama Worships Satan!

Sihouette

Well, you know, while we're busy spamming with alarmist titles...lol..:p

But on a serious note, this is a thread for discussing McCain's spamming techniques.

Will serial mud-spamming work? Or is it too late for the McCain campaign? Has McCain ever read the fable: "Never Cry Wolf"?

People's ears become numb after awhile...;)

Werbung:
Serial mud-spamming is so pre-internet. It does not work in an environment where 80+% of those who see it will also see it debunked in less than 24 hours.

Serial mud-spamming is so pre-internet. It does not work in an environment where 80+% of those who see it will also see it debunked in less than 24 hours.

It takes more like 24 seconds to debunk crap like...'Obama Attacks White People'

I think serial spamming with alarmist titles is akin to robocalling...it turns more people off than anything.

It has certainly hurt McCain's credibility with voters in this election. I know a number of people who have decided not to vote for McCain for two reasons - Sarah Palin and the enormous amount of negative campaigning.

I think that you have labelled the wrong man.

Everybody knows that are there temples to both Satan and Kali in the basement of the Pentagram...er..Pentagon where the brass regularly go to worship and obtain benediction.

Comrade Stalin of Beezbubovia

OK OK...lol..

But the point is that BIG ALARMING TITLES are being spammed everywhere about Obama.

And what they don't realize is that McCain's credibility really took a hit (people stopped listening to him) when...

OK, I'm going to have fun with this one. I'd like all of you to weigh in on exactly when it was that his campaign took its biggest hit. I know the answer, and I'll explain why in detail, but I want to see if any of you are astute enough to pinpoint it exactly.

:rolleyes:

It has certainly hurt McCain's credibility with voters in this election. I know a number of people who have decided not to vote for McCain for two reasons - Sarah Palin and the enormous amount of negative campaigning.

2 questions:

What's wrong with Palin? She is more qualified than Nobama and isn't at the top of the ticket?

Where are you getting your facts on negative ads? Nobama has run way more negative ads by (I'm guessing but close) 5 to 1 ratio.

OK, I'll give a hint where McCain's campaign went south...with his own people who believe in stalwart strength in the face of all odds...

There's your hint. Can you guess it yet? ;)

OK, I'll give a hint where McCain's campaign went south...with his own people who believe in stalwart strength in the face of all odds...

There's your hint. Can you guess it yet? ;)

For me, even though I will still vote for him, I think his biggest hit came in terms of the bailout.

It really was not a good political move to run back to DC to rush to pass a bill most conservatives did not even want to begin with. It certainly did not look good when he ran back to DC and then House republicans basically ignored his wishes.

It really was not a good political move to run back to DC to rush to pass a bill most conservatives did not even want to begin with. It certainly did not look good when he ran back to DC and then House republicans basically ignored his wishes.~ BigRob
Oh, you're sooooo close that I'll just give the prize to you. You got it half right.

You put it in such a way as to make him look a hero though...

The exact opposite is true. He looked like a total coward running away from that debate that everyone knew he didn't want to face. It was right at the time the economy really started tanking and he'd just said 'the fundamentals of the economy are strong'...and took all that flack for it.

He was afaid, pure and simple. Joe Plumber didn't like to see him running away. Obama looked courageous in comparison. McCain only had his supposed bravado as 'the POW veteran hero' that ostensibly superceded Obama's moxy. However, in real life, Obama faced the dragon (the debate right as the economy tanked) head on. People instinctively liked him for that. People smelled fear in McCain.

The last thing anyone wants right now is a chicken president. It gets even worse when people see him grinning like an idiot while Palin takes center stage. Not only does he run from confrontations, he hides behind skirts too. He couldn't look more mama's boy if he tried.

Not a good image to cut in these trouble times with either party..

Oh, you're sooooo close that I'll just give the prize to you. You got it half right.

The exact opposite is true. He looked like a total coward running away from that debate that everyone knew he didn't want to face. It was right at the time the economy really started tanking and he'd just said 'the fundamentals of the economy are strong'...and took all that flack for it.

He was afaid, pure and simple. Joe Plumber didn't like to see him running away. Obama looked courageous in comparison. McCain only had his supposed bravado as 'the POW veteran hero' that ostensibly superceded Obama's moxy. However, in real life, Obama faced the dragon (the debate right as the economy tanked) head on. People instinctively liked him for that. People smelled fear in McCain.

The last thing anyone wants right now is a chicken president. It gets even worse when people see him grinning like an idiot while Palin takes center stage. Not only does he run from confrontations, he hides behind skirts too. He couldn't look more mama's boy if he tried.

OH Jesus Sil! if we cut you would you bleed kool aid?

Well, I think he banked on the bailout passing, and was shocked when it did not.

I think the plan was to go back to DC, right when the House passes the bill, then go to the debate and say "look what I did."

Obviously when the bill failed, that idea tanked. He was not "afraid" of the debate, he did show up, but it certainly did not look good politically for him.

You say tomaato and I say tomato. We can both agree that Obama looked strong and McCain looked weak.

That was his undoing. (NoObamanation, if we cut you, you would bleed beer "GOP-koolaide) No screaming at the TV on the 4th now, OK? :p

Werbung:
You say tomaato and I say tomato. We can both agree that Obama looked strong and McCain looked weak.

That was his undoing. (NoObamanation, if we cut you, you would bleed beer "GOP-koolaide) No screaming at the TV on the 4th now, OK? :p

nah I dont drink that much except for lately

but i may have to take up the family illness of being a drunk, it might be the only way to suffer through the next 4 years

Back