Obama Worships Satan!

LMAO and spitting coffee all over my screen here!!

:rolleyes:That's what I like about you republicans, so calm, so collected, thoughtful and diplomatic. Just exactly what we need this time around.. :cool:

It's true, to be a republican you really have to drink a lot of coffee, manically wave flags around and reflexively attend a "christian" (see: Constantine) church regularly, or now and then..whatever saves your soul...lol..

You see, extremism isn't limited only to hated "arabs" or "islamics" or "fill in the blanks". There is plenty of extremism here in the US already. And therefore McCain makes the perfect republican. No maverick at all..

Two words: De-caf... :p

Werbung:
McCain is a very grounded and strong man. You might not agree with his ethics and stance on issues, but don't make yourself sound foolish by saying he isn't of strong character. He has a 20 year record to back it!!!~ Unite
And he undid 20 years of "strength" with one cowardly retreat from the most important speech of his life, the first debate...the stage-setter. If it had been the second or the third...not as bad. But the first...

A very unfortunate blunder. And faulty strategy couldn't be more deadly to a campaign than in this election. We all know that strategy will be the only thing that will deliver this nation from the brink. We're sick to death of forgiving Dubya for 8 years of devastatingly faulty strategy. That one act was the thing that tied McCain most strongly to Dubya in many people's minds.

"Oh...here we go again...another maverick dumbass knee-jerk cowboy making crucial mistakes and expecting us to forgive and forget."

His mistake just couldn't be more terrible..

Sil, if you think that 20 years of fighting for people's rights. Spending an eternity in hell, on the behalf of our Nation can be blown away by one single action of any kind, then you have no reasoning ability.

For clarification. This speech you talk about...are you referring to the debate perchance?

First you call it "cowardly" then you call it "faulty strategy" and finally, "mistakes". Which is it brainiac?

Thanks for your continuing condescention. I have no reasoning power eh? I'll have to tell my professors in college who put me on the honors list multiple times the bad news...lol..
:rolleyes:

Annnyywayyy,

It's not me that matters, it's Joe Plumber and friends. They operate on a more visceral level perhaps than I do. I can reason that McCain can have fear and also be strong. They can't. The pro-wrestling, nascar, Limbaugh crowd saw fear and reacted as predictable. Men like men, not cowards. And McCain hiding behind Palin's shadow makes it even worse... "a skirt running the Whitehouse"....another critical strategic blunder: McCain doesn't thoroughly understand the demographics he's trying to rope in.

The proof is in the polls..

Well, you know, while we're busy spamming with alarmist titles...lol..:p

But on a serious note, this is a thread for discussing McCain's spamming techniques.

Will serial mud-spamming work? Or is it too late for the McCain campaign? Has McCain ever read the fable: "Never Cry Wolf"?

People's ears become numb after awhile...;)

I don't think all the mud-spamming will work this time. If that where the case, I think we would have seen different results earlier. The only thing left that could help McSame is a bounce from SNL. That would suck. But then again, most snl-viewers probably pro obama :D
Obama owns this one. 3 days...

Well, we'll see.

I'm not counting any chickens until they're hatched. The SNL thing, how did that go? I suppose I'll see clips of it everywhere. But yeah, the SNL crowd is definitely pro-Obama. And having McCain come on is only going to result in making him look like a buffoon begging for votes.

It's sad, and another McCain campaign critical blunder. So many blunders, so little time. Thank God we got to see that ahead of time and have remedy to the problem by voting on Tuesday.

McCain has ethics and strength that obama would begin to even understand.

Tell me one time obama put his country ahead of himself? Was it when he lied and went back on his agreement to stick to a campaign amount and funding?

Obama has a half brother living in squalor. An Aunt in the slums. An Uncle homeless.

Oh yeah, he's got ETHICS AND MORALS!!! LMAO

Did you know that McCain's first wife waited for him to get out of captivity, as most wives would have done for the man she loves, and he repayed her by leaving her for his present wife? What do you think about that?

Hope and change! Change and hope! Yes we can! Obama is the Messiah!

You may faint now Mama.

I love your sarcasm Andy. I wish I could be a fly on the wall on Nov. 4th, preferrably in your house, to witness your total breakdown. lol

mamabear

Did you know that McCain's first wife waited for him to get out of captivity, as most wives would have done for the man she loves, and he repayed her by leaving her for his present wife? What do you think about that?

Since when does the democrat party care about morality?

This is news to me.

you left a little bit out, he did go home to his wife and they were together for a while and drifted apart. I think most people in thier situation have this happen. They also divorced during the American divorce boom, same time justa bout everyone was divorcing.

But if the democrat party wants to get on the moral band wagon, I think its great... hopefully it will be as consistant with thier own members as they are with the other party :)

McCain should have stayed with his wife and kids at least till the kids were grown, I think that is fair to say

Funny the wife issue and the how many houses does McCain have issue were absolute non issues last time around with John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam)
Its a good thing too because all the McCain's houses combined were not worth one of John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam) and I think he had the wife issues last time and Bush did not.

Arguing about who is more moral etc. is pretty futile. Opinions are too polarized on things like that. Nobody is going to have their mind changed by mindless sound bites. The bottom line as I see it is that you should vote for McCain if,
1) your taxable income is over a quarter million dollars.
2) you are a far right Christian conservative.

Arguing about who is more moral etc. is pretty futile. Opinions are too polarized on things like that. Nobody is going to have their mind changed by mindless sound bites. The bottom line as I see it is that you should vote for McCain if,
1) your taxable income is over a quarter million dollars.
2) you are a far right Christian conservative.

I didnt bring it up I just tried to defend McCain aftersomeone else brought it up

Since when does the democrat party care about morality?

This is news to me.

you left a little bit out, he did go home to his wife and they were together for a while and drifted apart. I think most people in thier situation have this happen. They also divorced during the American divorce boom, same time justa bout everyone was divorcing.

But if the democrat party wants to get on the moral band wagon, I think its great... hopefully it will be as consistant with thier own members as they are with the other party :)

McCain should have stayed with his wife and kids at least till the kids were grown, I think that is fair to say

Funny the wife issue and the how many houses does McCain have issue were absolute non issues last time around with John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam)
Its a good thing too because all the McCain's houses combined were not worth one of John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam) and I think he had the wife issues last time and Bush did not.

I'm not a person without morals. So, don't start with the name calling. I gave you a bit of history about your guy, and you immediately went ape! That wasn't necessary. If you get right down to it, a lot of political figures have questionable morals. History tells us that, and we don't have to start with Bill Clinton. My purpose for giving you this bit of information, is because I am sick of hearing about McCain's goodness! He is such a good man! Give me a break. Shoot straight when you shoot. I want to talk, but not be insulted when I present a fact.

mamabear

I'm not a person without morals. So, don't start with the name calling. I gave you a bit of history about your guy, and you immediately went ape! That wasn't necessary. If you get right down to it, a lot of political figures have questionable morals. History tells us that, and we don't have to start with Bill Clinton. My purpose for giving you this bit of information, is because I am sick of hearing about McCain's goodness! He is such a good man! Give me a break. Shoot straight when you shoot. I want to talk, but not be insulted when I present a fact.

mamabear

First, I never questioned your morals, I dont even know you, why would I call you anything but the nick you go by?

second, I did not go apes, I replied to your thread... I am not sure what part about a reply is apes but maybe its just hard to read a persons tone in text. I am not going apes, just replying to a post.

You are sick of hearing about McCains goodness? What threads are you reading because I have missed those threads. I seem to find the McCain riddled with cancer threads, and McCain so old he will die on Tuesday threads. I would like to read something more up lifting, pass those threads this way.

If you felt I was insulting you, I am sorry. I really dont know what I would have said to make you feel that way but that was never my intent.

have a very lovely day ma'am

Crystal

First, I never questioned your morals, I dont even know you, why would I call you anything but the nick you go by?

second, I did not go apes, I replied to your thread... I am not sure what part about a reply is apes but maybe its just hard to read a persons tone in text. I am not going apes, just replying to a post.

You are sick of hearing about McCains goodness? What threads are you reading because I have missed those threads. I seem to find the McCain riddled with cancer threads, and McCain so old he will die on Tuesday threads. I would like to read something more up lifting, pass those threads this way.

If you felt I was insulting you, I am sorry. I really dont know what I would have said to make you feel that way but that was never my intent.

have a very lovely day ma'am

Crystal

"Since when does the Democratic Party care about morality" That is what I responded to. Your apology is accepted. I personalized that statement. Maybe I shoudn't have done that. Words are powerful!

mamabear

Werbung:
"Since when does the Democratic Party care about morality" That is what I responded to. Your apology is accepted. I personalized that statement. Maybe I shoudn't have done that. Words are powerful!

mamabear

I am sorry that you took that personally, it was not meant personally at all. It was a general statement of how I feel about the democrat party.

I am a regesterd democrat by the way, but only for voting reasons.

Back