Obama would kill live babies!

And what would you do with them? Put them in a shoebox and give them a decent christian burial?

I would say that abortion if done at all should be done in the first 3 months. if you are 8 or 9 months pregnant and decide you do not want to be a mother then when the baby is delivered ALIVE let it be adopted out to someone who is waiting to adopt.

No one should be forced to raise a kid they dont feel they want to raise. Adoption is a great alternative. When you are that far along and the baby is delivered all but the head, just let the baby be delivered and adopt them out. I have adopted once, a 7 year old, and I would adopt again and again, and I am not alone here. The woman and man next door adopted three babies from Korea, the list was to big and the waiting time was to long to adopt american kids so they went out of the country. Were people allowing the child to live rather than partial birth abort it, they would have adopted three American kids happily. And the are also not alone.

Werbung:
I am going to decline your invitation to get into a rational discussion about abortion because I know that you are not interested in the mother and the baby as much as you are interested in making a political game out of it. Maybe somebody else will be interested in playing your games. Suffice to say, you Americans will have to deal with your problems in the same manner as other countries have dealt with the abortion issue.

Werbung:
I am going to decline your invitation to get into a rational discussion about abortion because I know that you are not interested in the mother and the baby as much as you are interested in making a political game out of it. Maybe somebody else will be interested in playing your games. Suffice to say, you Americans will have to deal with your problems in the same manner as other countries have dealt with the abortion issue.

In cases such as rape and incest not many people would prohibit it. In 99.9% of the cases, this is not an issue however, and it should be outlawed in my opinion.

Back