Obamabot prediction

Libsmasher

After the election, you will see a lot less bots cluttering this and other political forums with crap posts - when the paychecks stop, the bot shills will have to go back to collecting recyclables. :)

Werbung:
After the election, you will see a lot less bots cluttering this and other political forums with crap posts - when the paychecks stop, the bot shills will have to go back to collecting recyclables.
Your "horse" is losin'.

Get over it. :rolleyes:

Werbung:
So what is your excuse for posting crap like this?

All the reasons I can give would get me yelled at. But then again this is basicly all the Right has left, crying because they are going to lose, and I hope BIG. Then I guess they will all have to live and watch as the US ends up just like Nazi Germany, and then Apocalypse comes , while we support Domestic Terrorism, Obama does crack and blows off men in the limo, His wife will get on TV I hate whites ( still waited for that Tape NoObama you promised it, and once again no poof...but you said you would have it) Then of course we will build a giant Church for him , as we are the army of Saten, and after drinking our cool aid we will go on a orgy of Death and Destruction, and take over the world to kill the Jews and Destroy Isreal...

Did I miss anything from you Right wing hacks?

then again maybe McCain stuns us , wins, Obama is lynched by the mob after as a terrorist Arab Muslim. Bachman , who is a rep from 10 min from me) will win as well and we will have the new McCarthy Trials where Liberals will be jailed in the house and Senate as we all know only Republicans love America, and only Republican values are American. McCain Dies in office and we have Palin in charge, and Dictators around the worth tremble as she makes some threat about going after Putin the Dictator, and Osama the Terrorist ( all people are know to be be known as there first name and then occupation) her state of the Union will sound like you are in a PTA meeting, with record use of "you betcha" and the first presidential Shout out in the middle of it, to someone...The media will disband the press corps as god knows asking her a question is pointless...if she does even respond to what you ask, its not to the question you asked. All quotes by here will just be guessed at as saying Maverick, tax Cut, then attacking Community organizers for the bastards they are, trying to help poor people how dare they.

Back