Obamabots, the Messiah ,

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
Is it just me or has the Right just gotten so Partison it cant even try to be Civil anymore?

Its not enough that they just dont agree with the left...no they have to have dumb ass names and brand them all. LIke in a war when you give them a nickname to dehumanize them. No its not possible that some people agree with a set of ideas that you don't agree with ...they must be blind zombies , robots, or think he is Jesus...

Yes the McBush thing is dumb as well, but at least its just trying to tie the 2 as one, not attacking every single supporter of McCain.

Why don't you guys grow up, and learn to debate with some sense of being civil. And no I don't want to here, that I am not the same as them or im a exeption...im not, there are many many many many supporters just like me in fact not a single supporter I know personally fits anything even close to your descriptions.

its childish, stupid, and shows me you don't have any respect at all for anyone on the other side...and I really don't see the point to debate then.

Werbung:
Funny I see exactly what you see except I see it coming from the left. With the exception of Obama himself being "THE ONE" his own words by the way, they are just being used agaisnt him. And his supporters blindly following him has also been proven here in this forum. Andy starts a silly threat talking about Obama's energy plan. He purposly made it as stupid as humanly possible. He copied Obamas gas plan. Without a moments hesitation Obama supporters posted in defense of Obama and his common sense plan. That plan was so stupid (and again just a copy of his gas plan) I even beleived it, though I didnt praise it.

its wrong, expecting people to take the single biggest joke of the 20th and 21st century seriously, it just isnt going to happen

Is it just me or has the Right just gotten so Partison it cant even try to be Civil anymore?

Its not enough that they just dont agree with the left...no they have to have dumb ass names and brand them all. LIke in a war when you give them a nickname to dehumanize them. No its not possible that some people agree with a set of ideas that you don't agree with ...they must be blind zombies , robots, or think he is Jesus...

Yes the McBush thing is dumb as well, but at least its just trying to tie the 2 as one, not attacking every single supporter of McCain.

Why don't you guys grow up, and learn to debate with some sense of being civil. And no I don't want to here, that I am not the same as them or im a exeption...im not, there are many many many many supporters just like me in fact not a single supporter I know personally fits anything even close to your descriptions.

its childish, stupid, and shows me you don't have any respect at all for anyone on the other side...and I really don't see the point to debate then.

Brand names like:

Neo-Con
War-Monger
Chicken-Hawk
Fascists
Liars
Crooks
Thieves
Anti-Family Values

And other comments like:
Republicans do not care about the Constitution
Republicans do not care about poor people

Brand names like:

Neo-Con
War-Monger
Chicken-Hawk
Fascists
Liars
Crooks
Thieves
Anti-Family Values

And other comments like:

Dont forget bush is hitler
bush is a moron
Karl Rove is bush's brain
Cheney is darth vader

but its ok because republicans and conservatives should learn to suck it up and shut up. they are even meaner than before if they dare defend themselves or strike back

Brand names like:

Neo-Con
War-Monger
Chicken-Hawk
Fascists
Liars
Crooks
Thieves
Anti-Family Values

And other comments like:

Neo Con is a term for Political View...And Chicken Hawk is for those who Push for war and Military use , act tough and never served theme...is not the lefts fault there are more on the Right of them. Liars? really you don't that's a overall any Politician thing? Anti Family Values? outside that I never have heard anyone use that against republicans...They are the ones claiming family values...and implieing that the left does not have any..Crooks? again I see that on both sides ...Nixon just made it popular for the Right with his I am not a crook thing...when of course he was...

Not caring about the constition ? I oddly dont see that as a insult used aimed at the RIght all the time.

The poor one yes the left does use to much, and its not helpful.

But go back look over the posts....seems like 2/3 of all the posts are Obamabots this, The Messiah this , and just random attacks on anyone who supports Obama... You don't seem me calling all McCain Supporters anything I am sure I could come up with some...

Dont forget bush is hitler
bush is a moron
Karl Rove is bush's brain
Cheney is darth vader

but its ok because republicans and conservatives should learn to suck it up and shut up. they are even meaner than before if they dare defend themselves or strike back

Notice how all of those attack the person...not every single person on the other side? You want to attack Obama , fine...but the attacking evry single person who supports Obama is getting old. It was old even before I was supporting him.

Notice how all of those attack the person...not every single person on the other side? You want to attack Obama , fine...but the attacking evry single person who supports Obama is getting old. It was old even before I was supporting him.

Attack the supporters.......

I understand that, for the last 7 years I have been told in person on bumper stickers and on line that bush bashing is thinking, that friends don’t let friends vote republican that anyone who voted for bush should be tried with him for war crimes. (I had a supervisor tell me that one to my face)

We are told that the religious right is the only groups who like bush, so therefore we are all religious right even the people who voted for him who have no religion, we are stupid, dumb we must be morons our selves for voting for such a moron. I got the term moron from being called one because I was so stupid that I voted for Bush twice. I actually only voted for him once, but I don’t mind being accused of voting for him twice.

If you dare watch Fox news instead of nbc, cbs or cnn then you are stupid brainwashed dumb. Apparently the only fair and balanced news comes from Keith Olbermann and if you dare question that well you are an idiot :)

We have put up with lies and slams and insults for almost 8 years, our level of mental intelligence has been questioned based on our vote for Bush, and now when the tables have turned that dems are embracing the stupidest person on the planet, some are crying foul?

Some how, I expect this.

Should Obama become president and should conservatives show dissent, I bet that is going to be considered bad instead of patriotic.

And some how, I wont be shocked :)

In another thread I posted about bumper stickers, I know you saw it because you replied. Someone else posted that I could say I used to be a republican but my eyes are opened. And how I could get out of being blamed for being conservative or republican as though it was a bad thing….. I didn’t see you saying anything about that, is it only bad if you are insulting a lib or dem but not a republican or a conservative?

Better get used to it because I think conservatives and republicans plan to dish back out all the crap that has been shoved at them for the last 8 years. The difference is, this time it will be valid

Funny I see exactly what you see except I see it coming from the left. With the exception of Obama himself being "THE ONE" his own words by the way, they are just being used agaisnt him. And his supporters blindly following him has also been proven here in this forum. Andy starts a silly threat talking about Obama's energy plan. He purposly made it as stupid as humanly possible. He copied Obamas gas plan. Without a moments hesitation Obama supporters posted in defense of Obama and his common sense plan. That plan was so stupid (and again just a copy of his gas plan) I even beleived it, though I didnt praise it.

its wrong, expecting people to take the single biggest joke of the 20th and 21st century seriously, it just isnt going to happen

How ridiculous can a post get... and I mean ridiculous in a, "I think everyone is so stupid that they can't see I'm just upset because the Republicans are going to get blown out" way.

Those Obamabots you speak of... that's called ENTHUSIASM! And old McSame would do anything if he could just get any of it. It's probably not really your fault that you have trouble understanding the concept. Let's just get down to brass tacks... the Republicans have no ENTHUSIASM for John McSame.

The few (the very few) that do. The ones that agree with McSame... that if we just keep doing everything BUSH things will get better someday... shouldn't we call them McCainiacs.

Considering the whole Sigmund Freud analysis that doing the same thing over & over expecting different results is insanity... it appears a cross of the word McCain and maniac fits the definition perfectly.

On Andy making up an energy plan thread you hurt your own debate. When you have a candidate like John McSame that really does say absolutely insane things such as... Putting air in your tires is Senator Obama's whole energy plan (he really said that... in public). Why does it surprise you that any "off the wall" thing someone says is a McSame position would be perceived as quite possible?:confused:

The Bottom line and the most important thing here is Senator Obama is a clean break from current disastrous BUSH policy. McSame... well the name says it all doesn't it?

And you wonder why people are ENTHUSED about that? AMAZING!:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVHGa6mia7Q

Neo Con is a term for Political View...And Chicken Hawk is for those who Push for war and Military use , act tough and never served theme...is not the lefts fault there are more on the Right of them. Liars? really you don't that's a overall any Politician thing? Anti Family Values? outside that I never have heard anyone use that against republicans...They are the ones claiming family values...and implieing that the left does not have any..Crooks? again I see that on both sides ...Nixon just made it popular for the Right with his I am not a crook thing...when of course he was...

Not caring about the constition ? I oddly dont see that as a insult used aimed at the RIght all the time.

The poor one yes the left does use to much, and its not helpful.

But go back look over the posts....seems like 2/3 of all the posts are Obamabots this, The Messiah this , and just random attacks on anyone who supports Obama... You don't seem me calling all McCain Supporters anything I am sure I could come up with some...

You do not, as I do not call anyone an "Obamabot."

But many times on this board neo-con is used to describe anyone on the right (it has taken on a negative tone), war-monger this and that, the right tramples the constitution, every time some republican does something like Craig, it is all republicans are scum and do not care about family values. I am tired of it too.

"So now the Republicans are going around - this is the kind of thing they do. I don't understand it! They’re going around, they're sending like little tire gauges, making fun of this idea as if this is 'Barack Obama's energy plan.' Now two points, one, they know they're lying about what my energy plan is, but the other thing is they're making fun of a step that every expert says would absolutely reduce our oil consumption by 3 to 4 percent. It’s like these guys take pride in being ignorant." --Obama

Obama himself has derided Republicans as proud of their ignorance. I'm at a loss to find where McCain has said anything similar about Democrats - who routinely attack McCain and even his wife. Obama's statement against Republicans was a partisan attack and it wasn't civil, especially considering Obama's perceived image of being above launching such petty attacks.

The mistake in the McCain Camp with the Tire Gauge gag was that they wrote "Obama's energy plan" when they should have written, "Obama's Alternative to Drilling"... That would have been accurate since Obama had made the following false statement prompting the gag:

"But we could save all the oil that they're talking about getting off drilling – if everybody was just inflating their tires? And getting regular tune-ups? You'd actually save just as much!"

We would get far more from drilling than from just conserving but for anyone interested in doing everything to solve the problem, its not one or the other - we should do both.

Now... to the part of your question about what would differentiate an Obama supporter from just another one of his Bots: The criticism from Obama supporters about Obama.

Thats what makes them Bots, they have no criticism AT ALL!

You would be HARD pressed to find a McCain "Supporter" who isn't FILLED with criticism about McCain... However, it seems IMPOSSIBLE to find an Obama supporter who's willing to admit a difference of opinion or to acknowledge ANY weakness in Obama, either as a candidate or in his policies.

I have said for a long time that Obama COULD be a good candidate if only his supporters felt they "have a right to debate and disagree with any administration" but as we have seen with the split among Hillary supporters, not even fellow Democrats have such a right where Obama and his supporters are concerned.

If everyone is thinking alike... Someone isn't thinking.

My only reason for posting in this thread is because Pocket seemed really upset about the term Obama bots and Messiah and he felt like people were picking on liberals and obama supporters. I was explaining that this has gone on for 8 years but to conservatives and republicans.

So lets go through your post

How ridiculous can a post get... and I mean ridiculous in a, "I think everyone is so stupid that they can't see I'm just upset because the Republicans are going to get blown out" way.

are you saying republicans are stupid or just that they will get blown away? I am sorry but I don’t quite follow this line.

Those Obamabots you speak of... that's called ENTHUSIASM! And old McSame would do anything if he could just get any of it. It's probably not really your fault that you have trouble understanding the concept. Let's just get down to brass tacks... the Republicans have no ENTHUSIASM for John McSame.

Yes I am sure you believe the Messiah is better than McSame, and it does not bother me that you say that. But if we break down McSame and what it means. It alludes to McCain being a twin of Bush right? And we all know every evil thing the dems and libs have said about Bush, so its calling McCain all the same things without actually saying them. But I am not insulted by it. I am used to it.

The few (the very few) that do. The ones that agree with McSame... that if we just keep doing everything BUSH things will get better someday... shouldn't we call them McCainiacs.

Call him anything you want, I am not the one complaining that my guy is being called anything.

Considering the whole Sigmund Freud analysis that doing the same thing over & over expecting different results is insanity... it appears a cross of the word McCain and maniac fits the definition perfectly.

Since it is republicans and conservatives who will vote for McCain, can I assume you are calling them insane for wanting to vote for him, being that he is just a McBush?

On Andy making up an energy plan thread you hurt your own debate. When you have a candidate like John McSame that really does say absolutely insane things such as... Putting air in your tires is Senator Obama's whole energy plan (he really said that... in public). Why does it surprise you that any "off the wall" thing someone says is a McSame position would be perceived as quite possible?:confused:

Andy’s post was brilliant, he proved that at least the bots in this forum will run to defend an obama plan no matter how ridiculous it is.

The Bottom line and the most important thing here is Senator Obama is a clean break from current disastrous BUSH policy. McSame... well the name says it all doesn't it?

Ahh here we are again with a McSame and how they are the same as the disastrous BUSH policy. Hmm funny I am still not offended.

[And you wonder why people are ENTHUSED about that? AMAZING!:D

No Top, I don’t wonder ….. nothing here is directed to you, its all for pocket who feels that republicans and conservatives have a problem attacking obama and obama supporters, I am trying to point out to him what he seems not to be able to see.

I think your McSame is kind of cute, and all of your talking points, what would I do without them :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVHGa6mia7Q[/QUOTE]

Pocket you have made this post and let us know you think mean republicans and conservatives pick on obama and obama supporters.

since my post to you a few min ago and just now, i have read that repubicans are racist in one thread, and we push our family values down other peoples throats then we booze it up and do heavy illegal drugs, we cross dress in bathroom stalls, we get alot of hookers and there were a few more, but this is all ok right? as long as we dont say any thing bad about obama or his bots?

You do not, as I do not call anyone an "Obamabot."

But many times on this board neo-con is used to describe anyone on the right (it has taken on a negative tone), war-monger this and that, the right tramples the constitution, every time some republican does something like Craig, it is all republicans are scum and do not care about family values. I am tired of it too.

To me Neocon is subsect of the Republican party that just happens to be in teh white house at the time thus gets the attacks.

and the Craig thing...Its about the Hypocracy to most that I know more then anything. And I dont see any major attack that the whole Right does not care about Family values...but when your party makes family values and going after gays main points of its platform...and then they keep getting busted for gay sex...yea its going to be attacked.

To me Neocon is subsect of the Republican party that just happens to be in teh white house at the time thus gets the attacks.

and the Craig thing...Its about the Hypocracy to most that I know more then anything. And I dont see any major attack that the whole Right does not care about Family values...but when your party makes family values and going after gays main points of its platform...and then they keep getting busted for gay sex...yea its going to be attacked.

go to the convention thread
and you will see all the horrible things republicans are called

actually just read about any place in the boards

there is a nice one on the bill board thread how republicans are racist

those all since your starting this thread, and there is much much more if you just half way looked for it.

Werbung:
Pocket you have made this post and let us know you think mean republicans and conservatives pick on obama and obama supporters.

since my post to you a few min ago and just now, i have read that repubicans are racist in one thread, and we push our family values down other peoples throats then we booze it up and do heavy illegal drugs, we cross dress in bathroom stalls, we get alot of hookers and there were a few more, but this is all ok right? as long as we dont say any thing bad about obama or his bots?

So your point is, well they are doing it? And Sorry but I dont know how saying the Right tries to cram Family Values down on everyone is really a insult...They do, its one of there key talking points for the last 20 years. If thats a issue, then seems the issue is with the party platform and focus not with the left saying they do. Some would say they do, and its a good, and they want more of it.

As for the Drugs,...I have not read all the posts but I am guessing its in the Denver says don't bust pot users thread...Where the left was attacked as stoners and oddly I am guessing someone countered back. And the whole reason I brought up the hookers thing is because its the same line of thinking ...and I find them both dumb, ( just like I could say they are opening the bars 2 extra hours here for the Republicans....so me as a person living here cant handle a 4am bar close....but for the Republicans we better have one cuz they need to drink alot.....So we changed state law just for the....but I don't claim its because Republicans are all drunks...the issue is wanting a good night life for a big national spotlight...

Back