Obamabots, the Messiah ,

If you say the right is cramming family values down your throat, that is a fair and ok statement

if i say the left is cramming their morals or lack of them down our throats and especially down our kids throats in school...

well i am a hate monger

Werbung:
To me Neocon is subsect of the Republican party that just happens to be in teh white house at the time thus gets the attacks.

I can follow that logic and say that "ObamaBot" is a subsect of the Demcoratic party that just happens to be running for the White House right now.

and the Craig thing...Its about the Hypocracy to most that I know more then anything. And I dont see any major attack that the whole Right does not care about Family values...but when your party makes family values and going after gays main points of its platform...and then they keep getting busted for gay sex...yea its going to be attacked.

One guy does not represent the Republican party in such a way. You can point out 100 examples of this happening, but it ignores that these people are the outsiders of the party, and when this happens they are ostracized.

I can follow that logic and say that "ObamaBot" is a subsect of the Demcoratic party that just happens to be running for the White House right now.

One guy does not represent the Republican party in such a way. You can point out 100 examples of this happening, but it ignores that these people are the outsiders of the party, and when this happens they are ostracized.

only thing is Neocon is a real term used for a real set of ideals , not just a mindless insult against a collective group who supports Obama vs McCain.

only thing is Neocon is a real term used for a real set of ideals , not just a mindless insult against a collective group who supports Obama vs McCain.

It "was" a real term for a real set of ideals. Now it is just mindless garbage that gets thrown at anyone on the right.

why do you see family values as bad?

no i dont but the left does and they complain like there is no tomorrow that the mean horrible narrow right is shoving their values down our throats

in the next breath they want to read heather has two mommys to our kinders and wonder why we might not like it. but really they dont wonder they throw the word hate monger out and call it good.

you wont convince me that the poor inocent dems and libs are just being picked on by the big bad republicans and its not fair

8 years of the left bashing our country, our president and anyone who dare support him.

now a retarded moron comes along and the left has rallys around him and are getting mad that we make fun of the absolute blind support.

i wont stop

i have taken it for 7 years and i plan to dish it right back as long as the moron obama is the leader of the dem lib party

no i dont but the left does and they complain like there is no tomorrow that the mean horrible narrow right is shoving their values down our throats

in the next breath they want to read heather has two mommies to our kinders and wonder why we might not like it. but really they don't wonder they throw the word hate monger out and call it good.

you wont convince me that the poor innocent Dem's and libs are just being picked on by the big bad republicans and its not fair

8 years of the left bashing our country, our president and anyone who dare support him.

now a retarded moron comes along and the left has rallys around him and are getting mad that we make fun of the absolute blind support.

i wont stop

i have taken it for 7 years and i plan to dish it right back as long as the moron obama is the leader of the dem lib party

You mean after 8 years of CLinton bashing, where they said he killed Vince Foster, and and Impeached him over a blow job based on a invastigation over a land deal years before? It was the RIght mindless bashing of the Clinton that was the reason I said I was done with the party and started to look at my views.

Its sad the best excuse you seem to have is , well they did it...I guess I thought that excuse never worked when i was 6, and I dont realy by it now.

I Defended McCain, and others many times on here against what I thought where baseless attacks, even after I said i was supporting Obama for sure ...Oddly yet any attack on Obama seems to be fine , regardless of how baseless it is.

I guess thats why I deal with the dems better, I have gone to funtions of theres, worked with them, and was even almost a delagate for them once, even knowing that I was a IP member and not a Dem. When ever I have gone to talk to Repubilcan groups, more often then not I am attacked or just hear such hateful talk thats far more negitive to the left then it ever is just positive for the right...The Republicans to me just seem to say to me, there is no place for you with us.

I guess I though maybe I though someone would agree to try to be more civil in debate , guess i was wrong. Feel free to keep just insulting each other, im sure will help us all.

You mean after 8 years of CLinton bashing, where they said he killed Vince Foster, and and Impeached him over a blow job based on a invastigation over a land deal years before? It was the RIght mindless bashing of the Clinton that was the reason I said I was done with the party and started to look at my views.

Its sad the best excuse you seem to have is , well they did it...I guess I thought that excuse never worked when i was 6, and I dont realy by it now.

I Defended McCain, and others many times on here against what I thought where baseless attacks, even after I said i was supporting Obama for sure ...Oddly yet any attack on Obama seems to be fine , regardless of how baseless it is.

I guess thats why I deal with the dems better, I have gone to funtions of theres, worked with them, and was even almost a delagate for them once, even knowing that I was a IP member and not a Dem. When ever I have gone to talk to Repubilcan groups, more often then not I am attacked or just hear such hateful talk thats far more negitive to the left then it ever is just positive for the right...The Republicans to me just seem to say to me, there is no place for you with us.

I guess I though maybe I though someone would agree to try to be more civil in debate , guess i was wrong. Feel free to keep just insulting each other, im sure will help us all.

I never Clinton bashed, I never liked him as a president but I never bashed him
part of the bashing was to make up for the left bashing Reagan/Bush they said and did to Clinton what Clinton supporters said and did to Reagan / Bush. Was that right? nope but its also not right that you post a thread about the horrible right and making fun of "THE ONE" but said nothing about what the left IS currently doing and HAS done for the last 8 years. In my entire life I have never bashed a sitting President. I did not like Clinton but I refused to say negative things about him because I thought it was disrespectful to talk about a sitting president in that way. I said things like I disagree with him on this policy or that one, but never bashed him. I like Bush so there was no reason to bash him except he spent to much money, and I did sometimes say he spent like a liberal. So if that’s bashing that’s as close as I came.

I intend to break the rules if Obama becomes elected. I have heard for 8 years that bashing your president is thinking and dissent is the most patriotic thing you can do. Well I will start being patriotic and do a heck of a lot of thinking IF obama becomes president.

He was not impeached because he had sex; he was impeached because he lied under oath

If you were really looking for people to be more civil why was your post directed to people who are conservative / republicans and dislike Obama. No words of criticism for libs, dems or obama bots, in fact your post didn’t like the term bots. But what does a robot do, exactly what its master tells it to do, it never questions. And that is like the people not just on this forum but the talking heads on TV …. Mindless support without thought or question for a single person…….the master of the robot.

by the way its the obama bots who keep bringing up the murder of vince foster NOT THE REPUBLICANS

Becuse its the right I am currently pissed at to make it simple. The reason I posted it, look at the threads...

Obama and Hiter
Obama is a Bastard
Obama has gay sex on crack
Then I read the Denver thing where implied that all the obama supporters are high on pot
Obama ..did he have X killed

After being gone for a few days working thats basicly the first few threads I happen to read...had I come back and saw Bush hates Blacks, Bush is Gay, Bush Is a Bastard, all that, yea I would have bashed the left for it.
As for Foster that was when Clinton was in office I had to hear about that, and I did not like him as well, but I deffened him all the time becuse the right was so baseless in its attacks

and lied under oath...cry me a river, he lied about a BJ in a years long investigation that had nothing to do with it. I guy lied about sex , shocking...the word will never be the same.

Bush lies in the State of the Union ( or is soooo poorly informed that I have better intel access then he does) and Nothing...we still have our war, and 4000 US troops dead.

Becuse its the right I am currently pissed at to make it simple. The reason I posted it, look at the threads...

Obama and Hiter
Obama is a Bastard
Obama has gay sex on crack
Then I read the Denver thing where implied that all the obama supporters are high on pot
Obama ..did he have X killed

After being gone for a few days working thats basicly the first few threads I happen to read...had I come back and saw Bush hates Blacks, Bush is Gay, Bush Is a Bastard, all that, yea I would have bashed the left for it.
As for Foster that was when Clinton was in office I had to hear about that, and I did not like him as well, but I deffened him all the time becuse the right was so baseless in its attacks

and lied under oath...cry me a river, he lied about a BJ in a years long investigation that had nothing to do with it. I guy lied about sex , shocking...the word will never be the same.

Bush lies in the State of the Union ( or is soooo poorly informed that I have better intel access then he does) and Nothing...we still have our war, and 4000 US troops dead.

bush said there was yellow cake in iraq at that state of the union address

what did they just recently find in iraq?

550 metric tons of yellow cake, It has since been shipped to canada

I see your not liking those posts, but if you had been paying attention i think those posts were venting about something else.

on any given day there will be 10 posts about mccains being riddled with cancer and moles and he is so old he cant remember his name

on any given day there are 3/1 posts anti republican and pro lib

bush said there was yellow cake in iraq at that state of the union address

what did they just recently find in iraq?

550 metric tons of yellow cake, It has since been shipped to canada

I see your not liking those posts, but if you had been paying attention i think those posts were venting about something else.

on any given day there will be 10 posts about mccains being riddled with cancer and moles and he is so old he cant remember his name

on any given day there are 3/1 posts anti republican and pro lib

Bush said that Iraq tried to get Yellow Cake from Niger...he did not just say he had Yellow cake...Funny becuse you know what one of the reasons they investigated the claim that was found to be faulse was? Becuse Iraq already had yellow Cake...there was no need for it to buy it...nore could the Mines in Niger have provied the amounts said they tried to buy....and the the mines are mostly not even owned by Niger when it happened...

The Report he sitted was about a Known Fake Document to support that claim...Yet he used it. If even I know that its a known fake document...why is Bush useing it to justify a war? And yes I knew that the sec he said it, noth months later that the media finnaly got wind of it. Also the Tubes he stated where reported to most likey not be able to be used for what Bush stated...those Reports where known...Bush stated that they where for a nuclear program as if that was fact...It was not even close.

And if you are shocked about the Yellow Cake, I could have told you a long time ago they had it, and always did, and we always knew about it. The act of trying to get more suggests a active program where it is being used...having it and none being used ( IE it was still there for us to find) shows that most likey there was no active program for it.

and lied under oath...cry me a river

I will remember if I ever have to testify under oath.

Telling your interpretation of the information is not lying. It is telling it from your point of view. It can be disagreed with.

But it is different than if you are under oath answering a yes or no question like Clinton had.

And further, no, you do not have access to better intel than Bush does. Sorry to disappoint.

I will remember if I ever have to testify under oath.

Telling your interpretation of the information is not lying. It is telling it from your point of view. It can be disagreed with.

But it is different than if you are under oath answering a yes or no question like Clinton had.

And further, no, you do not have access to better intel than Bush does. Sorry to disappoint.

if I investigated for a land deal, and get asked if I got a BJ, I very well could lie, cuz its none of there damn business and not related.

And like I said it was a lie, or somehow I knew the documents where fakes and that the there was no Attempt by Iraq to get yellow cake from Niger 9 at least based no what was known ) But yet Bush did not....I was correct he was wrong...so my Intel was better or he was lieing....

if I investigated for a land deal, and get asked if I got a BJ, I very well could lie, cuz its none of there damn business and not related.

Your lawyer would object actually, because if you lied about it, you broke the law and can go to jail for it.

And like I said it was a lie, or somehow I knew the documents where fakes and that the there was no Attempt by Iraq to get yellow cake from Niger 9 at least based no what was known ) But yet Bush did not....I was correct he was wrong...so my Intel was better or he was lieing....

Somehow you "knew" but Italian intelligence and British Intelligence did not. OK.

Werbung:
Your lawyer would object actually, because if you lied about it, you broke the law and can go to jail for it.

Somehow you "knew" but Italian intelligence and British Intelligence did not. OK.

our own intel knew it at that time, and Dick should have , as its likey the report would have gone to him, as he requested it be looking into.

So are you saying I am a liar now? I could pull a few witnesses who saw me yell at the TV when he said that. Also I could have the taps pulled from a PBS Frontline report that dealt with it, that was before Bush gave his state of the Union...

So yes, I guess I had better intel then Bush, the Brits and the Italians...

Back